over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peak Week officially start now!

yes, that's also the reason, but when you fill the muscles with glycogen, they will start pushing the skin from the inside and it will be nice and tight.
great thnx.
Looking forward to the load lets hope we can get that full dry look hate the flat shredded look 😩

I would love to know what the reason is for having some meals without salt.

I would love to know what the reason is for having some meals without salt.
me to i asked already to but he just say follow the plan he dont explain or teach. Not the best coach when it comes to answer question and teach/explain.

Lets see maybe someone more experience from the board can explain the reason behind that 💁‍♂️

me to i asked already to but he just say follow the plan he dont explain or teach. Not the best coach when it comes to answer question and teach/explain.

Lets see maybe someone more experience from the board can explain the reason behind that 💁‍♂️
He just thinks it's a way to reduce your sodium and drop some more water.

yeah this i know but if he drop the sodium and water to much will the carb up work since we need enough sodium to get the carbs inside the muscles. he is using a weird concept to be honest 💁‍♂️

yeah this i know but if he drop the sodium and water to much will the carb up work since we need enough sodium to get the carbs inside the muscles. he is using a weird concept to be honest 💁‍♂️
I agree, the sodium seems very low. But he’s the pro coach, not me 😂 I don’t know shit. Trust the process! Seems like it’s working so far 👊

yeah this i know but if he drop the sodium and water to much will the carb up work since we need enough sodium to get the carbs inside the muscles. Weird concept to be honest 💁‍♂️
I agree, the sodium seems very low. But he’s the pro coach, not me 😂 I don’t know shit. Trust the process! Seems like it’s working so far 👊
very low especially for all those carbs need more sodium. its first time together so he could mess it up for sure. I can see my self eat and eat and not filling up 😅 sodium is too low

yeah this i know but if he drop the sodium and water to much will the carb up work since we need enough sodium to get the carbs inside the muscles. Weird concept to be honest 💁‍♂️

very low especially for all those carbs need more sodium. its first time together so he could mess it up for sure. I can see my self eat and eat and not filling up 😅 sodium is too low
Is he getting updates after your meals?

I think so dont know yet. i dont know alot about manipulation but just by looking at the plan

10 litre water - 5000mg sodium

we will already be sodium depleted for this days and now take it down 3x lower to 1600mg on the loading days lucky if still have some sodium in body to absorb the carbs 😵‍💫

I thrust him but would not help get extra opinion from top competitiors from this board that messed up with the sodium.

BBoy skip would never go low on sodium ex he i a high sodium person i have read. maybe he can chip in.

He is testing me if work or not he have not gave me 1 test day or high day during 6 weeks so he dont know how much carbs/sodium my body need.

Brother, by asking all these questions, it is fukking with your head.

Wait until afterward, then assess and ask questions. You are too close to the goal line to be asking stuff and prematurely getting conflicting (if any) ideas in your head. Follow your coach and stay positive.

***I understand you want answers to all these questions, but right now, this close, i'd refrain.

You need to be all in on what he is telling you at this point and no looking back or down other routes.

yeah maybe he dont want spill from
to much carbs. Tho 4g salt is not much at all during the load the question is will it be enough to carb up.

My metabolism is super fast once you add lots of carbs it just burns trough it.

the contest is in the am 12am so i maybe can get max 2-3 meals before so if not full in the morning of the show i think its to late but will see.

Some pics from todays biceps workout.

View attachment 183948View attachment 183949 View attachment 183947View attachment 183951
You’re looking great man! You got it! 😘

with all due respect, but I wouldn't look for logic in this plan - the truth is that you received a standard, ready-made protocol from your coach - I know his programs by heart because I have many clients who have been to him
exactly how i feel the plan is sent already before we even time to start thats why i feel its a guessing game he is playing. Just loading so much carbs on so little sodium even me amateur makes no sense to little what you think?

exactly how i feel the plan is sent already before we even time to start thats why i feel its a guessing game he is playing. Just loading so much carbs on so little sodium even me amateur makes no sense to little what you think?
I don't want to suggest anything - follow the plan

I have my own ways and I would do it completely differently

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member