over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone Acetate

oh damn I missed this part

it all makes sense now :eek:

That explains everything!
LoL

Not looking to run tons of Tren. Was just wanting to know if tren behaves the same way anadrol does in terms of capping out on gains.
I read a study a while back where they showed gains really didn’t change when you went over 150 mg

That explains everything!
LoL

Not looking to run tons of Tren. Was just wanting to know if tren behaves the same way anadrol does in terms of capping out on gains.
I read a study a while back where they showed gains really didn’t change when you went over 150 mg

I find it highly unlikely that you found any such study lol.. feel free to post it and prove me wrong though.

and yes, all steroids have diminishing returns

6’3 225lbs and asking if he should run 100-150mg of Tren a day with 150mg+ Anadrol a day....

Good luck with your insides bro..

I’ll admit, you’re at least one big 18-20 year old with lots of potential.. Stay safe..

6’3 225lbs and asking if he should run 100-150mg of Tren a day with 150mg+ Anadrol a day....

Good luck with your insides bro..

I’ll admit, you’re at least one big 18-20 year old with lots of potential.. Stay safe..

he didn't say that part

and he said '150-200mg' a day... in another thread, he indicated that he's used 1400mg of tren ace...

yikes on bikes :eek:

Last edited:
he indicated that he's used 1400mg of tren ace...

yikes on bikes :eek:

At a dose that high I would have to wonder how any human could endure that high of a dose. I once took about 500 mg of tren enanthate in a week and felt like I was going to die. Just terrible, like I had the flu.

I think some of the stuff going around these days must be seriously under dosed.

At a dose that high I would have to wonder how any human could endure that high of a dose. I once took about 500 mg of tren enanthate in a week and felt like I was going to die. Just terrible, like I had the flu.

I think some of the stuff going around these days must be seriously under dosed.

definitely... these aren't fina pellets anymore :eek:

I am not a fan of anadrol. I like superdrol but have not used in a while. I stock up on raws and make all my own gear. I also have each batch tested for purity so I know all my tren is on point.

Yes I have experimented with tren in the past and felt that 600mgs was perfect.
My main question was just to see what you have all experienced and if higher doses of Tren gave any better gains than moderate doses.

I take a lot of support supplements all year just for precaution. Being a healthy bodybuilder is just as important these days.

Yes I have experimented with tren in the past and felt that 600mgs was perfect.

I take a lot of support supplements all year just for precaution. Being a healthy bodybuilder is just as important these days.

There is no being healthy when you are on 600 mg/wk tren.

Run blood work on 100-150mg a day of Tren and tell me it’s keeping the sides down :rolleyes: lol

BBD67917-96DD-4D8C-80B5-C592A70FAA50.jpg

Healthyish

6-700mg tren
600 mast
SD

However I have a client whose was nothing like mine on same cycle.

Most things were elevated

My point here is blood work for one means little to another n we all have different responses to drugs.

I handle them very well confirmed by my doctor. Only side from tren at that dose is acid reflux n I get lanzaprozol which sorts that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 99199

Healthyish

6-700mg tren
600 mast
SD

However I have a client whose was nothing like mine on same cycle.

Most things were elevated

My point here is blood work for one means little to another n we all have different responses to drugs.

I handle them very well confirmed by my doctor. Only side from tren at that dose is acid reflux n I get lanzaprozol which sorts that

I call 100% bullshit lmao

You’ve got perfect blood work on over a gram of gear a week, majority of that gear being Tren and SD....

Either you’re full of shit or your gear is bunk. Sorry...

And if you respond that well..... Why aren’t you pro yet?

You’ve got perfect blood work on over a gram of gear a week, majority of that gear being Tren and SD....

Why would I lie lol

I’ve dine 2 weeks in Ibiza non stop drink n drugs n my liver wasn’t elevated lol

I’ve got more blood work I can happily Post

Why would I post to lie about it lmfao
IMG_7198.jpg

Far far from pro but I look ok however I’m sure like all gear now mine is under dosed. I was just contributing bud. Try it some time instead of just calling bull shit the on a long time member

Last edited:

3E00C6CE-4B60-482B-9FDD-DE10E159F608.jpg

More bullshit blood work 7 weeks out from my last show lol

Maybe at some point you’ll become educated enough to see drug response is genetic.

Like I said I had a client running same cycle same gear blood work was way out of whack.

I’m just confused about your calling bullshit bullshit ???

Why would I lie lol

I’ve dine 2 weeks in Ibiza non stop drink n drugs n my liver wasn’t elevated lol

I’ve got more blood work I can happily Post

Why would I post to lie about it lmfao
View attachment 99202

Far far from pro but I look ok however I’m sure like all gear now mine is under dosed. I was just contributing bud. Try it some time instead of just calling bull shit the on a long time member

Now I remember you lol

Haven’t you been called out on being full of shit on other contest prep threads as well?

Why would you lie? Because you want to show off and get some attention? There’s plenty of psychological reasons why people show off on the internet...

Not a whole lot you can to do prove you were actually on that gear when that blood was taken anyway...

You’re literally running over a gram of 2 of the probably top 5 harshest steroids on health PROVEN by members here time and time again with health scares and and actual health situations...

Yet you’re bragging about also going on a 2 week drug binge (probably do so regularly if you did that and laugh about it) and your blood work is better than most people on healthy diet, TRT and health supps lmao

Please, keep going... I for one think we should stop babying everyone and let Darwinism keep its role...

See you on here in a few years asking for help cause you have kidney failure or liver failure.... Good luck

Last edited:
NEM,

Yes, thats him. Not sure if hes a troll or what. Ignore him.

Go hire Kikel again and load some insulin with apple pie filling. (btw that works if you know wtf you're doing)

Now I remember you lol

Haven’t you been called out on being full of shit on other contest prep threads as well?

Why would you lie? Because you want to show off and get some attention? There’s plenty of psychological reasons why people show off on the internet...

Not a whole lot you can to do prove you were actually on that gear when that blood was taken anyway...

You’re literally running over a gram of 2 of the probably top 5 harshest steroids on health PROVEN by members here time and time again with health scares and and actual health situations...

Yet you’re bragging about also going on a 2 week drug binge (probably do so regularly if you did that and laugh about it) and your blood work is better than most people on healthy diet, TRT and health supps lmao

Please, keep going... I for one think we should stop babying everyone and let Darwinism keep its role...

See you on here in a few years asking for help cause you have kidney failure or liver failure.... Good luck

I havnt been called out on anything lol.

You guys are taking to many drugs lol.

I just posted my own blood work to show damage is individual n youv gone off on one lol.

Now I remember you lol

I’m booked in for more blood work 2moro.

I can post a picture of me getting blood drawn and the results.

It will be on my instagram. I’ve never trolled in my life nor do I have a reason to lie. You guys are why people go to members only sites now n these boards are dieing.

Got nothing better to do n nothing positive to contribute

NEM,

Yes, thats him. Not sure if hes a troll or what. Ignore him.

Go hire Kikel again and load some insulin with apple pie filling. (btw that works if you know wtf you're doing)

Lol

i'll vouch for Hilly's experience, but only because he's UKIP

I was using 750mg tren E for a month or so

and orals for a long time... literally probably most of the year :eek:

hdl was trashed, liver values were up (ultrasound shows that it's still gtg)

all other values were totally in line.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner