over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YOU got no legs dude

I just have to mention this. I have about four guys in my gym that really have well developed upper bodies. You guys know who I'm talking about. Most gyms are filled with folks that are going to look the same way they walked in the door year after year. Then you have these "gym rats" that kick it up a few notches and build muscle hammering gear, most are mermabulkers.
Then you have a small group of guys that really look good from the waste up. They literally do ZERO work on there legs...…..none...…...zippo. What do you think they see looking in a mirror? Some of these guys are in there five nights a week. What are they thinking? They always give me a big wave as they walk by as if they're "getting the job do" just like me I guess? I smile back but just can't get by the huge flaw in they're shape that they created. Being in NJ it brings truth to the Jersey boy joke about them never having legs.

OK, I'm done with my rant...…..

It's unreal. Here's a pic of a local IFBB pro he posted on instagram. I don't understand it.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 371
Women in "general" don't give a rats ass about the size of a man's legs.

This is very comical.

Money, good looks, status, personality, character etc... is what matters or the right combinations of the above.

Leg size? LOL this is a new one. Not even dick size matters.

Maybe if you are still in your early or mid twenties, you would think that the "physique" is what ultimately women look for to chose a mate, wrong.

You can see very beautiful women with fat guys and good looking guys with below average looking women. Who people pick as a partner has nothing to do with leg size LOL

And if you are just talking about fucking here and there, $$$$ will put any skank in your lambos car seat.

Vice versa, I wouldn't look at a woman who looks very attractive, very eloquent, my type, and say to myself nah, her breasts are too small, or her ass is too small, or she's too lazy to get that ass bigge.. GTFO

So many immature people here.

thats what guys with small cocks say. your women know better. been told that many times by girlfriends/wives of tiny-dicked boyfriends/husbands.
and many of those dudes were built way bigger than me, but...they were hung like tic tacs. so i took care of their women for them.

thats what guys with small cocks say.

or someone who has a big cock and is blissfully unaware of the little dick struggle

im hoping that's the case for homie :eek: :eek:

cuz lemme tell you.. the struggle is real :star-:ars

or someone who has a big cock and is blissfully unaware of the little dick struggle

im hoping that's the case for homie :eek: :eek:

cuz lemme tell you.. the struggle is real :star-:ars
God played a cruel joke on slice. Little dick + being into black/latina girls :star-wars

I haven't trained my legs at all in 15 years now...and they are 28 inches. They look fine in jeans and I don't look disproportionate at all. Arnold's legs were 28.5 inches a their largest...and I don't think he looked "stupid", regardless of whether he was clothed or not.

I got on a leg press about 2 years ago just to see how my strength levels had held up after 13 years of no training...and I could still do 10 deep reps with 9 plates...with perfect form. Although that's certainly not a lot of weight for a heavier bodybuilder, I still routinely see young bodybuilders busting their asses on leg day, who use less weight than I can even after all these years of not training my legs.

I hear way more negative comments from women about guys with monstrous legs (girls almost universally HATE men with huge, muscular legs) than guys with normal sized legs. If you want to appeal to women, then you need to ditch the bodybuilder look entirely, as only a small percentage of women prefer that look. Most prefer the fitness model type, which includes legs that are usually small by bodybuilding standards, but lean and athletic.

But...there are a LOT of people out there whose primary purpose for training has nothing to do with women. It usually only the younger, less mature guys who train for that reason. Typically, older guys are more self-assured and have a better understanding of female attraction in general...and being that I am one of those older guys (42), I can tell you with absolute certainly that one's body is not the most important factor in female attraction, nor is it the 2nd, or 3rd, or probably even the 4th thing on their list. And when it comes to having big legs, it is so far outside of their priority list that the vast majority never even consider such a thing.

So, it just seems kind of funny to me when you say men look stupid if they don't train their legs and girls don't find it attractive...because in most cases that isn't true at all. Women, by and large, prefer lean (but not too lean), athletic looking men.

A few years back I was eating in a restaurant with a buddie. I was wearing shorts at the time and got up to use the washroom. When I came back my buddie said the couple at the other table were talking about my legs. He asked her if she liked them. My buddie said she made a face and said “Not at all”.

I just laughed and said “that’s because she’s not under them being pistoned”.

Interesting timing on the thread CG. Just got back from a show where I told my wife that I just couldn’t bring myself to wear board shorts. Not putting down any competitor, just not for me.

All men train legs.

Women too.

thats what guys with small cocks say. your women know better. been told that many times by girlfriends/wives of tiny-dicked boyfriends/husbands.
and many of those dudes were built way bigger than me, but...they were hung like tic tacs. so i took care of their women for them.

Maybe they do, wouldn't know what a small cock is, but regardless, I know petite men, that get more pussy than the biggest douche in a gym.

cock, big muscled, none of this shit matters buddy, decent looking guys with dollars with 100K watches on their hand will get your pussy too.

So many times clubbing I see the biggest of the big in clubs, standing alone while all the average built men (normal) with $$$ with the hottest chicks on their hands, and yes, they do fuck em.

Get your head out of your ass, once you know what big $$$ does which you probably don't, then you'll know what's what.

You can be the biggest baddest looking dude in a night club and still leave home alone. Sorry to burst your bubble ;)

And btw, while most men do worry about pleasing the pussy, the men with the big $$ don't give a fuck, that bitch is there to please them. Again you probably wouldn't know what a 100K feels on your writs. Now go train you legs and eat the rice and chicken.

Last edited:
Can you guys get back to talking about legs instead of cocks? LOL!

If can kind sir: please tell big A to take into consideration a subforum for each of these categories:

- Women are evil
- Big dicks matter
- Marriage is suicide (this can be a subforum in the "women are evil" forum)

Maybe then conversations on epigenetic markers from metformin use won't turn into divorce law [emoji5]

P.S- no bully obviously

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

In my 40's and still waiting to meet these hot women who just want to fuck a guy like me and use me. Maybe when I hit my 60's it will happen. :rolleyes:

Are you on a deserted island? There's no shortage of women who just want to fuck.....well, than they want something more which I can't offer. I just haven't found the right one, but not getting remarried ever again.

You don't always have to judge a book by its cover! I've had back issues since I was 17...turned out to be Ankylosing Spondylitis. That along with herniated discs have led me to 4 spine surgeries and I'm about to have my 5th in a little over a week. I even came back from a broken femur at 22. I used to train my legs hard and had decent legs at one time but eventually the spinal issues caught up and squats were out. Leg press and extensions just didn't do the trick for size. Oddly, my calves are decent and I rarely train them...maybe once a month...go figure.

Funny story, I was in Indianapolis 6 years ago and went to Dick's Last Resort. It's a restaurant where the staff insults you. I didn't know what it was and the hostess explained it to me when I walked in. She asked if I still wanted to eat there and I said yes, laughing. I sat at the bar for lunch. When the bartender saw me, he looked startled. Our conversation was this...

Bartender - Hey, did anyone explain to you what this place is?

Me - Yes (laughing).

Bartender - Ok, soooo you're not going to kick my ass right?

Me - No (laughing harder)

Then the bartender says to one of the waitresses, who was very overweight, "Check this guy out." She walked from the other side of the bar and when she got to a point where she could see all of me, she looked at my legs and said, "That's what I thought." I laughed and cringed at the same time. It is what it is.

"Funny story, I was in Indianapolis 6 years ago and went to Dick's Last Resort. It's a restaurant where the staff insults you..."

Sounds so familiar. I think my family Thanksgiving must be catered by that place.

but my cock....its like my 3rd leg!
i really need a cock reduction surgery. i could donate a few inches to some poor sap here, and still be average.
by donate i dont mean penetrating them. f.y.i.

I squat so much lighter now than I used to and often use the smith machine too since knees are starting to hurt now. Yea there are people in the gym I know who bust my balls about using 135-185lbs on the squat rack but I just roll up my shorts and they shut right up. It just isn't worth the knee pain when I'm rarely on any sort of anabolics that would build muscle anymore. Why go crazy heavy on squats on TRT when I know I won't grow muscle?

My legs haven't shrank either. I build them through years of hard work and now I can maintain them on less. HIIT on the stair master seems to be a good leg workout too.

Last edited:
I’m 6 foot 3 and huge up top and work the hell out of my legs just for the reason of this whole blog and no matter what I do I still got baby legs. Guess u cant have everything

True, but any woman who is choosing a partner based on leg size probably isn't the most mentally well balanced lady out there. This is not directed at you in any way, as you are not only into bodybuilding (unlike most women), but you were also a man not too long ago. I would imagine this is why your opinion on the matter sounds more like the Pro-leg males in this thread, rather than the typical female.

The average women hardly even considers leg development, if at all. Yes, she may notice horrible imbalances (ex. massive upper-body and pencil legs), but most people aren't like this. As I said in a previous post, I haven't trained legs in 15 years, yet they are still 28 inches. I stopped training legs after I blew-out my knee doing 600 lb farmer's walks...and any attempt at hard leg training (even warm-up weight hurts) will have me knees killing me for weeks. In my case, my legs barely shrank after I stopped training them. Yes, they shrank at first, but as I gained another 50 pounds of upper-body mass, my legs grew several inches (with zero training), so they never really got out of proportion with my upper-body....at least from the average person's standpoint.

wait! what? someone who competes as a chick WAS a "GENETIC born male"???

this thread just got a whole lot more interesting.....

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ndsabvra
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws