over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any combo come close to tren

AVelasques911

Registered
After 20 years of being scared to death, I tried a short Tren Ace blast of 5 weeks just to get a feel, 100mg eod, test at 25mg eod, mast at 50mg eod.

Mentally felt amazing on Tren, just felt like getting things done, very pro-social (im naturally kind of a loner, but just felt like chatting with everyone), horny AF, dramatic changes in my face (which always retains a ton of water and is puffy), no cardio issues (took singulair also), tren cough I got twice but it wasn't terrible.

The only side I couldn't handle was the sweating.... it was unbearable, my face looked so shiny at work, every hour i had to go and rinse my face. The back of my shirt was drenched. I'm single right now so the night sweats were ok, but I can't see staying over with a girl and doing the damage I did to my sheets every night, I just couldn't do it.

I'm pretty bummed because other than that I felt so good on it. So I'm trying to somewhat replicate it. Maybe 400mg test. 600-800 mast and some winstrol at the end of the blast? Just doesn't sound the same lol.

It will never be the same. Trenbologna is the nectar of the gods for a reason! I'm even worse than you though, I regularly leave wet spots on chairs just from sitting on them. Ass sweat is assinine!

Nothing's like tren.

Maybe try a lower dose? Like 150 pw or so?

High doses NPP+anavar could come close but nothing compares to tren

Nothing's like tren.

Maybe try a lower dose? Like 150 pw or so?

I second this. Maybe you could also try the enanthate version in a lower weekly dose. Tren sides go up a lot with the dosage, more so than for most other steroids so it's worth the try.

The only side I couldn't handle was the sweating...

How was sleep?.. Trensomnia for me, is the worst side. Oh and the answer to your question..... Nope

Closest to Tren is dhb hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren is definitely in a league of its own.....but if I had to pic a combo that might be somewhat similar to tren I would go with NPP+Mast

Yeah it's such a bummer because I got none of the sides people usually speak of, it made me very euphoric and happy, I did feel a little wired but in a positive "get things done" way, no insomnia, I slept like a baby.

As far as the dryness effect I might have to settle for 6-800 grams of masteron with winny at the end of each blast. Test at about 500 or NPP, not a huge fan of either really, both bloat me up but I need something in there to retain some size.

Hopefully Hex would be a bit different but most people seem to still get the same sides, I might still give it a shot.

Yeah it's such a bummer because I got none of the sides people usually speak of, it made me very euphoric and happy, I did feel a little wired but in a positive "get things done" way, no insomnia, I slept like a baby.

As far as the dryness effect I might have to settle for 6-800 grams of masteron with winny at the end of each blast. Test at about 500 or NPP, not a huge fan of either really, both bloat me up but I need something in there to retain some size.

Hopefully Hex would be a bit different but most people seem to still get the same sides, I might still give it a shot.

Hex/parabolan is still tren tho. Just a different ester. It's likely you'll get the Same sides

Like others have stated maybe really low dose tren (150mg week) plus DHB.

I know 400mg tren makes me an irritable cunt and I withdraw emotionally. Like I feel I want to be alone all the time. Even kitty pisses me off. (My cat lol)

Try parabolan, in low doses, daily, with less test... most of the negative sides from tren are due to total androgen count being HIGH, in the case of tren ace a BIG spike of the hormone followed by quick fall off, tren's true strength is 3x that of test (the 5x estimates are a bit inflated), etc.

So "theoretically" running a longer ester at lower doses with a reasonable test dose would provide the benefits with significantly less sides (the only tren ever intended for human use was parabolan/tren hex...potentially for the above reasons and guys in the 1970s and 80s LOVED it...from what I have seen they took an amp twice a week so 76mg twice...around 150mg weekly...or 20-25mg daily) I'd think around 250mg test and 150mg tren hex weekly total split out into daily would do pretty well on most guys. Due to the longer half life of hex you could front load an entire week's worth in the first couple of days, then hop on the low daily dose immediately to maintain even levels as hex's length is pretty similar to cypionate in real life...run it 6-8 weeks.

You will have to find what works for you. I like high test some hate it. Also maybe just run it in the winter when it’s cold out. Lol

Hex/parabolan is still tren tho. Just a different ester. It's likely you'll get the Same sides

I didn't get the same sides till I was near done if I remember. I hate tren a and tren e.
Hex was great...

Anyone ever try tren E at 50mg daily or less?

After 20 years of being scared to death, I tried a short Tren Ace blast of 5 weeks just to get a feel, 100mg eod, test at 25mg eod, mast at 50mg eod.

I was scared for two years... what waste of time. Took me from a wall flower to getting laid more than almost anyone I knew (and no they werent ugly lol).

Anyway, drop the test. Tren and Mast only. Not not even replacement amounts of test.

tren is made for beef cattle.
200mg implants that are given in a monthly period.
and yall take 350mg a week minimum, mostly.
no human drug combo is gonna come close to tren.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131