over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test + DHEA Combo

showstopper83

Registered
Has anyone used a test + injectable DHEA combo on here? I recall a while back there was a source who got busted that carried this, and I remember everyone who ran it was raving about what a gamechanger it was, especially for older men.

I am also guessing that with DHEA not having an ester, it would be ideal to pair with a shorter ester.

Who has used it and what were your experiences?

Has anyone used a test + injectable DHEA combo on here? I recall a while back there was a source who got busted that carried this, and I remember everyone who ran it was raving about what a gamechanger it was, especially for older men.

I am also guessing that with DHEA not having an ester, it would be ideal to pair with a shorter ester.

I know a source Carrie’s more than one thing but would inj dhea even be “illegal”? I’m interested in this thread as I’ve never heard of inj dhea but love it and really love 7-keto dhea.

Why take injectable when oral is already very well absorbed, and it’s a relatively cheap supplement?

Why take injectable when oral is already very well absorbed, and it’s a relatively cheap supplement?

Also, as mentioned, lots of members were raving about it and reporting pretty wild results.

I know a source Carrie’s more than one thing but would inj dhea even be “illegal”? I’m interested in this thread as I’ve never heard of inj dhea but love it and really love 7-keto dhea.

There are a couple sources that have Test + DHEA injectable blends. Would love it even more if they made it with 7-Keto DHEA

Also, as mentioned, lots of members were raving about it and reporting pretty wild results.
I’ve never heard of anyone having issues bringing up their dhea levels with the oral supplement. Typically people then have to even lower their dose to maintain it so it’s not too high.

Wild results from injectable DHEA? Who stated that is eithet drunk, high, a liar or a complete idiot.
And in all the above cases, completely clueless.

I think maybe it’s AQ3 that has it? Haven’t ordered it personally but have tried oral DHEA. Didn’t use it long enough to notice any changes but it sounds promising to me too. Post up if you try it. I believe we used to chat on outlaw.

Wild results from injectable DHEA? Who stated that is eithet drunk, high, a liar or a complete idiot.

Well it was some respected vets from this board around 10 years ago. It was a test blend with DHEA.

Do you have any actual experienced with the combo?

Agree 👍🏿 ^^

I was using 200mg/wk of test last spring and taking 50mg of DHEA Got my blood tested and my DHEAS was 2x the top of the scale so i dropped it. May have to go down to 25mg and see what that does at that dose. As DHEA is a precursor to other hormone's i tend to think keeping that at a decent level may be good for health in the long run.

At 20mg of oral dhea a day and 200mg of test Cyp a week my dhea numbers were almost 700(above 416 considered high) and my doctor told me to start taking it every other day instead. Couldn’t find a good reason why those numbers were bad considering it was due to supplemental dhea and not naturally occurring levels.

The old Sten was a testosterone/DHEA blend. Some guys back then loved the stuff. IT was a weak dose as I recall.
2ml of Sten contained 25 mg testosterone propionate, 75mg testosterone Cypionate, and 20mg DHEA)

At 20mg of oral dhea a day and 200mg of test Cyp a week my dhea numbers were almost 700(above 416 considered high) and my doctor told me to start taking it every other day instead. Couldn’t find a good reason why those numbers were bad considering it was due to supplemental dhea and not naturally occurring levels.
Yes 20 mgs is generally too high and causes estrogen to raise too much or go too high. 12.5 mgs, according to lab results is a effective dose for keeping estrogen about in mid range; provided that estrogen is low from something like eq and test, or anything where estrogen is low.

Interesting this came up. I go to a TRT clinic. They just switched me from 200 mg of TEST ENTHANATE per week to 200 mg of TEST CYPIONATE/ 10 mg DHEA blend per week. It just showed up in the mail this way, so I am wondering if I will notice a difference.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131