over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test + DHEA Combo

The idea of injecting DHEA when it's just as bioavalable orally is a classic scam where they want you to think injecting it leads to some kind of magic benefits

The idea of injecting DHEA when it's just as bioavalable orally is a classic scam where they want you to think injecting it leads to some kind of magic benefits

I am not on here advocating it does. I am asking about feedback from a handful of vets on this board a long time ago that were raving about it- the lab got busted shortly after and that was that.

Another guy on this thread has already said he remembers a short lived craze about it, too.

I wanna hear from people who have actually ran it.

Wild results from injectable DHEA? Who stated that is eithet drunk, high, a liar or a complete idiot.
And in all the above cases, completely clueless.
Or the source lol

I am not on here advocating it does. I am asking about feedback from a handful of vets on this board a long time ago that were raving about it- the lab got busted shortly after and that was that.

Another guy on this thread has already said he remembers a short lived craze about it, too.

I wanna hear from people who have actually ran it.
Well, if you only want to hear from people who have actually used it, then you will only hear from people who don't understand DHEA. No one who understands it would inject it because it wouldn't actually make sense to do so. DHEA should only be used when our DHEA-S blood levels become deficient. The evidence is pretty clear that DHEA doesn't build muscle, so if someone who injects it claims that it does, then it's either placebo or they're injecting something else that they think is DHEA.

Oral dhea is absorbed just fine. I was talking 50 mg a day and after only a few weeks I was feeling a lot different after my estrogen had crashed and had my joints all achy and injured. I backed it of to 25 mg a day for a few weeks and was done w it. I never had any bloodwork done but it had a remarkable effect on my joints so I assumed it had raised my estrogen enough to matter. A few month later I had bloods done and my numbers were fine.

Well, if you only want to hear from people who have actually used it, then you will only hear from people who don't understand DHEA. No one who understands it would inject it because it wouldn't actually make sense to do so. DHEA should only be used when our DHEA-S blood levels become deficient. The evidence is pretty clear that DHEA doesn't build muscle, so if someone who injects it claims that it does, then it's either placebo or they're injecting something else that they think is DHEA.
Word by word, was going to post the exact same reply.👌

Why dont you actually post what these "vets" have said because everything is pointing to the fact that this test+dhea shit is worthless.

It was in a sponsor thread about 10 years ago. That lab was raided in a publicized bust, and the thread/sponsor removed, or else i would.

I recall much of the hype was around improved fat loss.

I am neither advocating, confirming or denying if it actually works or not, I am trying to find answers to see who might have first hand experience with it or recalls the sponsor/thread.

There are currently a couple sponsors who carry a blend with it, but I haven't heard any feedback.

I am not sure why I am getting attacked by so many for trying to get clarity from people who have either used or at least known somebody who has used it.

See my reply to him. I dont know why everyone is acting like i have something to gain by asking a question or making things up. I am not advocating it any way, I just want to hear any first hand experiences to understand if it's even worth trying.

Obviously those guys must have had insufficient DHEA levels. The effects reported were mainly in regards to fat loss. From my understanding, DHEA declines as you age, so with what you are saying, it would be beneficial to someone who fits that category.

Why dont you actually post what these "vets" have said because everything is pointing to the fact that this test+dhea shit is worthless.
Obviously those guys must have had insufficient DHEA levels. The effects reported were mainly in regards to fat loss. From my understanding, DHEA declines as you age, so with what you are saying, it would be beneficial to someone who fits that category.
Like I said in another one of his threads, this is a guy looking for shortcuts instead of putting in the work.

Doesn't matter how many of us advanced guys give him advice, he knows better than us.

Even if that were the case, I don’t see why they wouldn’t simply take it orally then since that would also effectively increase their DHEA-S level in the blood.

Like I said in another one of his threads, this is a guy looking for shortcuts instead of putting in the work.

Doesn't matter how many of us advanced guys give him advice, he knows better than us.

So have you used it or not?

Interesting this came up. I go to a TRT clinic. They just switched me from 200 mg of TEST ENTHANATE per week to 200 mg of TEST CYPIONATE/ 10 mg DHEA blend per week. It just showed up in the mail this way, so I am wondering if I will notice a difference.
Let me guess… it cost more and they never even checked your dhea? 😂

Even if that were the case, I don’t see why they wouldn’t simply take it orally then since that would also effectively increase their DHEA-S level in the blood.
Even if their DHEA-S level was  zero,it certainly would have NOT given them wild results.

It was in a sponsor thread about 10 years ago. That lab was raided in a publicized bust, and the thread/sponsor removed, or else i would.

I recall much of the hype was around improved fat loss.

I am neither advocating, confirming or denying if it actually works or not, I am trying to find answers to see who might have first hand experience with it or recalls the sponsor/thread.

There are currently a couple sponsors who carry a blend with it, but I haven't heard any feedback.

I am not sure why I am getting attacked by so many for trying to get clarity from people who have either used or at least known somebody who has used it.

Ok, I think at least in part this stems from me. In the late 80s and through the 90s there was a product called Sten. You can look it up. It was a Mexican product and there was a craze over it for a while especially in NY and NJ circles. It was 100 mg T cyp, 50 mg T prop and 25 mg DHEA. It wasn't a bodybuilding drug. It was more a hormone therapy drug. If you are familiar with hormone therapy there can be a deficiency in DHEA/DHEAS especially in older HRT patients. The testes do not only make testosterone. They are a major center for production of other steroid hormones including pregnenolone, which is the common intermediate for all the steroid hormones including DHEA. So it shouldn't be surprising that 40 years ago in the earlier stages of TRT/HRT that a combination drug like Sten came on the market. Now if you want to know more about the drug I'm sure you all know how to research for yourselves. From the looks of it there are about 3 people on this board that are interested in more detail and experience with this drug. the others have made up their minds. If you want to build muscle thetried and true AAS plus GH plus slin will get you there. For those interested in other aspects of hormone treatments... maybe one-off products like this could be interesting. Mexico back then was producing some unique stuff. Another one was Reforvit B, which was B vitamins and 25 mg of dianabol for injection. Probably seems stupid to most here but I used that shit and it was pretty good stuff except for the weird taste you got in your mouth. Anyways.. you see some weird one-off product in this arena if you live long enough.

The old Sten was a testosterone/DHEA blend. Some guys back then loved the stuff. IT was a weak dose as I recall.
2ml of Sten contained 25 mg testosterone propionate, 75mg testosterone Cypionate, and 20mg DHEA)
I used a lot of Sten back in the late 90s. Never will forget those sweet smelling amps. No fakes at the time and super cheap $1-2 ea.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131