over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test + DHEA Combo

Ok, I think at least in part this stems from me. In the late 80s and through the 90s there was a product called Sten. You can look it up. It was a Mexican product and there was a craze over it for a while especially in NY and NJ circles. It was 100 mg T cyp, 50 mg T prop and 25 mg DHEA. It wasn't a bodybuilding drug. It was more a hormone therapy drug. If you are familiar with hormone therapy there can be a deficiency in DHEA/DHEAS especially in older HRT patients. The testes do not only make testosterone. They are a major center for production of other steroid hormones including pregnenolone, which is the common intermediate for all the steroid hormones including DHEA. So it shouldn't be surprising that 40 years ago in the earlier stages of TRT/HRT that a combination drug like Sten came on the market. Now if you want to know more about the drug I'm sure you all know how to research for yourselves. From the looks of it there are about 3 people on this board that are interested in more detail and experience with this drug. the others have made up their minds. If you want to build muscle thetried and true AAS plus GH plus slin will get you there. For those interested in other aspects of hormone treatments... maybe one-off products like this could be interesting. Mexico back then was producing some unique stuff. Another one was Reforvit B, which was B vitamins and 25 mg of dianabol for injection. Probably seems stupid to most here but I used that shit and it was pretty good stuff except for the weird taste you got in your mouth. Anyways.. you see some weird one-off product in this arena if you live long enough.
It was 75mgs cypionate and 25mg propionate with 25 mg dhea. Sten was a great product

Ok, I think at least in part this stems from me. In the late 80s and through the 90s there was a product called Sten. You can look it up. It was a Mexican product and there was a craze over it for a while especially in NY and NJ circles. It was 100 mg T cyp, 50 mg T prop and 25 mg DHEA. It wasn't a bodybuilding drug. It was more a hormone therapy drug. If you are familiar with hormone therapy there can be a deficiency in DHEA/DHEAS especially in older HRT patients. The testes do not only make testosterone. They are a major center for production of other steroid hormones including pregnenolone, which is the common intermediate for all the steroid hormones including DHEA. So it shouldn't be surprising that 40 years ago in the earlier stages of TRT/HRT that a combination drug like Sten came on the market. Now if you want to know more about the drug I'm sure you all know how to research for yourselves. From the looks of it there are about 3 people on this board that are interested in more detail and experience with this drug. the others have made up their minds. If you want to build muscle thetried and true AAS plus GH plus slin will get you there. For those interested in other aspects of hormone treatments... maybe one-off products like this could be interesting. Mexico back then was producing some unique stuff. Another one was Reforvit B, which was B vitamins and 25 mg of dianabol for injection. Probably seems stupid to most here but I used that shit and it was pretty good stuff except for the weird taste you got in your mouth. Anyways.. you see some weird one-off product in this arena if you live long enough.
I'm well aware of Sten. Still, if it was meant for HRT, your DHEA level would be on an awful rollercoaster unless you inject it daily.

I'm well aware of Sten. Still, if it was meant for HRT, your DHEA level would be on an awful rollercoaster unless you inject it daily.
DHEA production doesn't shut down like test production. It is the most abundant steroid hormone in the body. Also, Like I wrote, this was a Mexican product from 40 years ago. I made no claims about it's efficacy. I don't know the rational of the Mexican pharmacologists that formulated this drug, only that in the 80s it was a fad and popular like the novel drugs we see today.

DHEA production doesn't shut down like test production. It is the most abundant steroid hormone in the body. Also, Like I wrote, this was a Mexican product from 40 years ago. I made no claims about it's efficacy. I don't know the rational of the Mexican pharmacologists that formulated this drug, only that in the 80s it was a fad and popular like the novel drugs we see today.
It doesn't shut down completely but if you're supplementing it, only ED dosing makes sense.
No reason to take it personally, nothing in my reply was about or (let alone) against you.

It doesn't shut down completely but if you're supplementing it, only ED dosing makes sense.
No reason to take it personally, nothing in my reply was about or (let alone) against you.
I know this is an old thread but Dhea supplemented doesn't built over time? Been trying it for zero energy. I think I tend to feel it toward the end of the day. I just started taking it again, forgot why I stopped last time lol.

Also what's the difference between 7 keto and regular oral? I've been taking the life extension regular one at 25-75 a day and Preg at 25.

Also what's the difference between 7 keto and regular oral? I've been taking the life extension regular one at 25-75 a day and Preg at 25.
They're nothing alike. The 7 keto is allegedly meant to moduate Cortisol and it's basically void of any androgenic and estrogenic properties.

I know this is an old thread but Dhea supplemented doesn't built over time? Been trying it for zero energy. I think I tend to feel it toward the end of the day. I just started taking it again, forgot why I stopped last time lol.
I notice my DHEA-S level returns close to baseline 24 hours after taking it (micronized version), so it doesn’t take long for it to leave the body. Daily dosing is the only thing that makes sense.

I used a lot of Sten back in the late 90s. Never will forget those sweet smelling amps. No fakes at the time and super cheap $1-2 ea.
People today probably don't realize that it was 25 mg fast TP and 75 mg longer acting TE along with the DHEA. Guys were shooting it every day or EOD. To the man, people loved the stuff. If it was around I would stock up.

You are absolutely sure the stuff was useless. Please show me some evidence that injecting 25 mg DHEA every day or EOD is a rollar coaster ride in DHEA that manifests in some problem that some study or group of users documented. Even show me that a bump up once a week of 25 mg DHEA is somehow going to be a rollar coaster manifest as something other than a tic up or down in blood work. What happens? Psychotic break in the woke TRT crowd? Maybe people were a little tougher back then, didn't have major depression doing AAS time on = time off and so on either. People, to the man, loved Sten. I think you need to go back 35 years and argue people off the stuff with your declarative statements. Not sure what it was meant for. It came out of Mexico. Reforvit came out of Mexico too, an injectable vitamin mix with 25 mg dianabol mixed in. Promoted to restore vitality in elderly. People loved that stuff too including me. I wasn't elderly either.. weird huh? Other stuff was popular too like B-complex injection, B-12 injection. People used that stuff too, including MDs on their clientele. Water based vitamins, in and out fast. Logically, shouldn't feel shit if you have a good diet. Still, a feeling of energy and vitality even if the logic goes against it because some modern board warriors scream useless because 1/2 life today.

You are absolutely sure the stuff was useless. Please show me some evidence that injecting 25 mg DHEA every day or EOD is a rollar coaster ride in DHEA that manifests in some problem that some study or group of users documented. Even show me that a bump up once a week of 25 mg DHEA is somehow going to be a rollar coaster manifest as something other than a tic up or down in blood work. What happens? Psychotic break in the woke TRT crowd? Maybe people were a little tougher back then, didn't have major depression doing AAS time on = time off and so on either. People, to the man, loved Sten. I think you need to go back 35 years and argue people off the stuff with your declarative statements. Not sure what it was meant for. It came out of Mexico. Reforvit came out of Mexico too, an injectable vitamin mix with 25 mg dianabol mixed in. Promoted to restore vitality in elderly. People loved that stuff too including me. I wasn't elderly either.. weird huh? Other stuff was popular too like B-complex injection, B-12 injection. People used that stuff too, including MDs on their clientele. Water based vitamins, in and out fast. Logically, shouldn't feel shit if you have a good diet. Still, a feeling of energy and vitality even if the logic goes against it because some modern board warriors scream useless because 1/2 life today.
Wine in Europe feels like health giving nutrient without all those preservatives.

So which would you recommend for energy and health, DHEA or Imported Italian Wine With No Preservatives™️

WTF is your problem exactly, besides not having a life and busting my balls again about things you don't even understand? Find a study showing that scratching your butthole 24/7 with a fork is n't a good idea. Surprise! There's none. Common sense, genious.
Take a walk, a long one. And leave me out your moronic rumble.

So which would you recommend for energy and health, DHEA or Imported Italian Wine With No Preservatives™️
Definitely Italian wine. I like reds from the Montalcino and Montepulciano regions.

WTF is your problem exactly, besides not having a life and busting my balls again about things you don't even understand? Find a study showing that scratching your butthole 24/7 with a fork is n't a good idea. Surprise! There's none. Common sense, genious.
Take a walk, a long one. And leave me out your moronic rumble.
You make statements without any support then you retort with insult. DHEAS levels pattern up and down diurnally. If you knew that you would have taken pause from your hubris and declarative statements where you misled the board in your arrogance. Get off the tren chest bro. Here are two studies that you can try to denigrate. There are dozens and dozens of studies that you can then denigrate to elevate yourself. Meanwhile, if anyone has a lead on a good Sten generic I would be happy to stock up for myself and some older lifter geriatric friends.

Neuro Endocrinol Lett. 2011;32(4):475-80.
Awakening responses and diurnal fluctuations of salivary cortisol, DHEA-S and α-amylase in healthy male subjects
Cristina Mihaela Ghiciuc 1 , Corina Lucia Cozma-Dima, Vittorio Pasquali, Paolo Renzi, Simona Simeoni, Catalina Elena Lupusoru, Francesca Romana Patacchioli
Affiliations

PMID: 21876512

Abstract

Objectives: Because the cortisol awakening response (CAR) has received increasing attention as a useful index of adrenocortical activity, the primary objective of this study was to investigate the presence of an awakening response for various salivary biomarkers of adrenocortical activity, including dehydroepiandrosterone-sulphate (DHEA-S), which acts as a cortisol antagonist, and α-amylase, which is a predictor of circulating catecholamine activity. Salivary biological indicators are considered to be valuable markers of hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis diurnal activity.

Methods: In an attempt to overcome problems associated with non-adherence to the requested sampling protocol, only young, healthy males with a physiological CAR value (defined as a 50% increase in salivary cortisol within 30 min after waking) were included in the study (67 out of 102 who initially enrolled met this criterion).

Results: Our results suggested that, as is already known for cortisol, DHEA-S and α-amylase have significant awakening responses. In addition, daily profile of salivary cortisol, α-amylase and DHEA-S fluctuations were analysed. Significant correlations were found between salivary cortisol, DHEA-S and α-amylase levels. The results showed that cortisol and DHEA-S concentrations were inversely correlated with α-amylase levels.

Conclusion: This correlation confirmed the distinctiveness of the two regulatory systems: salivary cortisol and DHEA-S concentrations reflect the activity of the HPA axis, whereas α-amylase activity is more closely related to sympathetic activity. In addition, the present study emphasizes the potential value of saliva collection (which is both easy and stress-free) in monitoring changes of adrenal function, confirming that multiple sampling (especially within 1 h after awakening) is necessary to reliably characterise biomarker activity when investigating neuroendocrine changes under various conditions.

. 2007;24(5):969-90.
doi: 10.1080/07420520701649471.

Diurnal and seasonal cortisol, testosterone, and DHEA rhythms in boys and girls during puberty​

Robert L Matchock 1 , Lorah D Dorn, Elizabeth J Susman

Affiliations

Abstract​

Diurnal and seasonal rhythms of cortisol, testosterone, and DHEA were examined, as little is known about the relationship between these rhythmicities and pubertal development. Salivary samples were obtained from 60 boys and 60 girls at approximately 07:45, 08:00, 08:30, 12:00, 16:50, and 21:00 h. The participants' ages ranged from 8-14 yrs, and each participant was tested three times at six-month intervals. The study was conducted at a General Clinical Research Center (GCRC) and at the homes of the participants. All hormones showed diurnal fluctuations. The acrophase (peak time) of cortisol occurred earlier than for testosterone or DHEA and showed a seasonal effect, with the acrophase occurring earlier in spring than in summer. The cortisol acrophase also occurred later in the day for boys than for girls during later puberty. Seasonal effects were found only for cortisol with higher concentrations in the spring and summer. Cortisol concentrations were relatively stable across pubertal maturation, but significantly lower concentrations were observed at pubertal stage 3 compared to the other stages. Morning cortisol levels were also higher in boys at pubertal stage 2. Testosterone concentrations were higher in boys at pubertal stages 3 and 4, and DHEA was lower at pubertal stage 1 than 3 and 4 for both boys and girls. For the total sample, there was a positive correlation between DHEA and testosterone during early puberty (stages 1-3) but not later puberty (stages 4-5). Awakening secretory activity correlated with daytime secretory activity for testosterone and DHEA, but not for cortisol. These data provide novel chronobiological information on cortisol, testosterone, and DHEA as it relates to sexual maturation and encourage further study on both normal and abnormal endocrine rhythms.

You make statements without any support then you retort with insult. DHEAS levels pattern up and down diurnally. If you knew that you would have taken pause from your hubris and declarative statements where you misled the board in your arrogance. Get off the tren chest bro. Here are two studies that you can try to denigrate. There are dozens and dozens of studies that you can then denigrate to elevate yourself. Meanwhile, if anyone has a lead on a good Sten generic I would be happy to stock up for myself and some older lifter geriatric friends.

Neuro Endocrinol Lett. 2011;32(4):475-80.
Awakening responses and diurnal fluctuations of salivary cortisol, DHEA-S and α-amylase in healthy male subjects
Cristina Mihaela Ghiciuc 1 , Corina Lucia Cozma-Dima, Vittorio Pasquali, Paolo Renzi, Simona Simeoni, Catalina Elena Lupusoru, Francesca Romana Patacchioli
Affiliations

PMID: 21876512

Abstract

Objectives: Because the cortisol awakening response (CAR) has received increasing attention as a useful index of adrenocortical activity, the primary objective of this study was to investigate the presence of an awakening response for various salivary biomarkers of adrenocortical activity, including dehydroepiandrosterone-sulphate (DHEA-S), which acts as a cortisol antagonist, and α-amylase, which is a predictor of circulating catecholamine activity. Salivary biological indicators are considered to be valuable markers of hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis diurnal activity.

Methods: In an attempt to overcome problems associated with non-adherence to the requested sampling protocol, only young, healthy males with a physiological CAR value (defined as a 50% increase in salivary cortisol within 30 min after waking) were included in the study (67 out of 102 who initially enrolled met this criterion).

Results: Our results suggested that, as is already known for cortisol, DHEA-S and α-amylase have significant awakening responses. In addition, daily profile of salivary cortisol, α-amylase and DHEA-S fluctuations were analysed. Significant correlations were found between salivary cortisol, DHEA-S and α-amylase levels. The results showed that cortisol and DHEA-S concentrations were inversely correlated with α-amylase levels.

Conclusion: This correlation confirmed the distinctiveness of the two regulatory systems: salivary cortisol and DHEA-S concentrations reflect the activity of the HPA axis, whereas α-amylase activity is more closely related to sympathetic activity. In addition, the present study emphasizes the potential value of saliva collection (which is both easy and stress-free) in monitoring changes of adrenal function, confirming that multiple sampling (especially within 1 h after awakening) is necessary to reliably characterise biomarker activity when investigating neuroendocrine changes under various conditions.

. 2007;24(5):969-90.
doi: 10.1080/07420520701649471.

Diurnal and seasonal cortisol, testosterone, and DHEA rhythms in boys and girls during puberty​

Robert L Matchock 1 , Lorah D Dorn, Elizabeth J Susman

Affiliations

Abstract​

Diurnal and seasonal rhythms of cortisol, testosterone, and DHEA were examined, as little is known about the relationship between these rhythmicities and pubertal development. Salivary samples were obtained from 60 boys and 60 girls at approximately 07:45, 08:00, 08:30, 12:00, 16:50, and 21:00 h. The participants' ages ranged from 8-14 yrs, and each participant was tested three times at six-month intervals. The study was conducted at a General Clinical Research Center (GCRC) and at the homes of the participants. All hormones showed diurnal fluctuations. The acrophase (peak time) of cortisol occurred earlier than for testosterone or DHEA and showed a seasonal effect, with the acrophase occurring earlier in spring than in summer. The cortisol acrophase also occurred later in the day for boys than for girls during later puberty. Seasonal effects were found only for cortisol with higher concentrations in the spring and summer. Cortisol concentrations were relatively stable across pubertal maturation, but significantly lower concentrations were observed at pubertal stage 3 compared to the other stages. Morning cortisol levels were also higher in boys at pubertal stage 2. Testosterone concentrations were higher in boys at pubertal stages 3 and 4, and DHEA was lower at pubertal stage 1 than 3 and 4 for both boys and girls. For the total sample, there was a positive correlation between DHEA and testosterone during early puberty (stages 1-3) but not later puberty (stages 4-5). Awakening secretory activity correlated with daytime secretory activity for testosterone and DHEA, but not for cortisol. These data provide novel chronobiological information on cortisol, testosterone, and DHEA as it relates to sexual maturation and encourage further study on both normal and abnormal endocrine rhythms.
Nice collection of studies that in no way support your stupid claims. I'm impressed. Not.
Try to figure out the difference between what can be done and what makes sense.
Can you inject test prop every three weeks? Sure.
Is it intrinsically harmul? Nope
Does it make sense? No, it's retarded.
Speaking of arrogance, you must have the most annoying attitude I've ever seen on this forum.
What you've always been doing is to pick a random topic and disagree for the sake of arguing.
What a pathetic sad life is yours. 17 years all spent posting worthless crap to look smart (and miserably fail every time).trolls are heaps better than you: they give us a laugh and then disappear, while you're here year after year in a desperate attempt to look clever, with zero luck. Serious behaviour issues that make you annoying as fuck.
First time I put anyone on ignore, you're simply not worth the headache with your complete lack of education on any and every topic and your unbearable presumptuousness. A lobotomized dog would be a much better interlocutor.
Bye, mastermind 🤦🏻‍♂️

Nice collection of studies that in no way support your stupid claims. I'm impressed. Not.
Try to figure out the difference between what can be done and what makes sense.
Can you inject test prop every three weeks? Sure.
Is it intrinsically harmul? Nope
Does it make sense? No, it's retarded.
Speaking of arrogance, you must have the most annoying attitude I've ever seen on this forum.
What you've always been doing is to pick a random topic and disagree for the sake of arguing.
What a pathetic sad life is yours. 17 years all spent posting worthless crap to look smart (and miserably fail every time).trolls are heaps better than you: they give us a laugh and then disappear, while you're here year after year in a desperate attempt to look clever, with zero luck. Serious behaviour issues that make you annoying as fuck.
First time I put anyone on ignore, you're simply not worth the headache with your complete lack of education on any and every topic and your unbearable presumptuousness. A lobotomized dog would be a much better interlocutor.
Bye, mastermind 🤦🏻‍♂️
More childish insults. No information. No thinking. No reasoned debate.

People today probably don't realize that it was 25 mg fast TP and 75 mg longer acting TE along with the DHEA. Guys were shooting it every day or EOD. To the man, people loved the stuff. If it was around I would stock up.
I think Jim at AQ3 pharma, a sponsor here, has Test Cyp with DHEA. Not sure if that’s the same thing. I also know Vision with PSL advertises Sten in his product list. I’d love to try the stuff too so please let me know if you find it and approve of the quality.

I was around when the sten amps were plentiful and me and my buddies used a bunch. It was back in the day when you basically bought what the local guy had and our local guy had a lot of sten amps and sustanon harpoons. I don’t remember them being anything super special but they definitely worked, probably more about the test blend than the additional dhea. And probably also the Brazilian? anadrol, what were they called hemogen or something?

I remember some threads here where people were raving about Sten... it was amazing because it contained DHT! Except it was DHEA lol.

Maybe there's some effect from the DHEA and how you feel, a neurosteroid effect, or setting off some cascade with longer acting effects, who knows? Prosexual effect as some claim? Wiki says Sten was to be used once every 15-30 days lol. Surely the scientists who put together the product must have known the DHEA was gone in a day or so.

Regarding having to have stable levels, well there was the once a week GH protocol that was popular here way back as I recall, Phil Hernon said it worked well, maybe even Big A? Maybe it "worked," maybe it was just placebo.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131