over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test + DHEA Combo

What is the process or enzymes that causes this? Any clue why 10 mg is the threshold? Does this apply to 7-keto dhea? I take a lot of it and like it but if it converts I’m gonna back down.
7 keto DHEA is completely different and not comparable at all. Doesn't even belong in this conversation.
Which brands carry micronized for preg and dhea?

I will state when i first begun trt my dhea was somewhere around 450-600… it has steadily declined over the years ,

I know crisler (rip) had a lot of his patients on preg and dhea for feedback loops and the cascade that occurs during trt… u gotta reintroduce the preg and dhea in order to fulfill the loop… or so i remember his convos about it…
Just type it in on amazon and you'll see the brands.

I use 25mg DHEA and 50mg Pregnenolone. Pregnenolone also converts into DHEA so you might want to take less DHEA if you're also taking pregnenolone.

I never measured DHEA-S before but it does seem to decrease faster on TRT/AAS. It also declines with age. Low DHEA-S levels are associated with negative cardiovascular mortality and other things. However, we don't know if low DHEA-S levels from TRT are included in this. It might not be harmful, like LH and FSH being shut down isn't harmful. I don't think we really know

Pregnenolone also seems to decrease even more. Mine is <10 when I check my level. However, I think pregnenolone sulfate might be a better test but I haven't found anywhere that measures that. Even supplementing with pregnenolone doesn't seem to increase my pregnenolone blood level, which makes it confusing.

What we don't really know is whether these decreases are harmful or not with shutting down natural testosterone production. I take them just in case. Some people seem to anecdotally report bad reactions to pregnenolone and others report amazing benefits. It's weird seeing how much variation there is in responses.

Complicated hormones.

7 keto DHEA is completely different and not comparable at all. Doesn't even belong in this conversation.

Just type it in on amazon and you'll see the brands.

I use 25mg DHEA and 50mg Pregnenolone. Pregnenolone also converts into DHEA so you might want to take less DHEA if you're also taking pregnenolone.

I never measured DHEA-S before but it does seem to decrease faster on TRT/AAS. It also declines with age. Low DHEA-S levels are associated with negative cardiovascular mortality and other things. However, we don't know if low DHEA-S levels from TRT are included in this. It might not be harmful, like LH and FSH being shut down isn't harmful. I don't think we really know

Pregnenolone also seems to decrease even more. Mine is <10 when I check my level. However, I think pregnenolone sulfate might be a better test but I haven't found anywhere that measures that. Even supplementing with pregnenolone doesn't seem to increase my pregnenolone blood level, which makes it confusing.

What we don't really know is whether these decreases are harmful or not with shutting down natural testosterone production. I take them just in case. Some people seem to anecdotally report bad reactions to pregnenolone and others report amazing benefits. It's weird seeing how much variation there is in responses.

Complicated hormones.
Does hcg raise dhea?

No it does not
Do you base that on the fact that the adrenals are the primary site of DHEA production and the testes, the site of hCG action, is a minor site of DHEA production?

Do you base that on the fact that the adrenals are the primary site of DHEA production and the testes, the site of hCG action, is a minor site of DHEA production?
Good question. I bet this has something to do with it.

I have heard it explained before but don't remember the mechanism. I just know that HCG doesn't move DHEA or pregnenolone levels at all so that outcome is really what I focused on.

I have heard it explained before but don't remember the mechanism. I just know that HCG doesn't move DHEA or pregnenolone levels at all so that outcome is really what I focused on.
I don't have the papers at hand but i recall that in the testes hCG will stimulate pregnenolone production. From there everything is downstream. I'm sick for the last week but if I get a couple 10 minutes of effort together i'll see if I can fine something. But I think you are corect that the testes are not he major production site of DHEA, it's the adrenals.

I don't have the papers at hand but i recall that in the testes hCG will stimulate pregnenolone production. From there everything is downstream. I'm sick for the last week but if I get a couple 10 minutes of effort together i'll see if I can fine something. But I think you are corect that the testes are not he major production site of DHEA, it's the adrenals.
Here, Look at this paragraph.
"Just like the action of ACTH on adrenal cortical cells, LH and FSH increase intracellular concentrations of free cholesterol, its transport to the mitochondria and the transport of cholesterol to the inner mitochondrial membrane by the StAR protein. Here, cholesterol is converted to pregnenolone by side chain cleavage enzyme (CYP11A1, see Box 4.5) and subsequent synthetic processes depend on the target cell. The rate-limiting step in gonadotrophin-induced steroid synthesis is the regulation of StAR and cholesterol side-chain cleavage activity." It's from this text https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK29/

Since hCG is an analogue of LH and FSH probably the same thing happens since pregnenolone is upstream of testostereone, which is the desired product of hCG use.

I have added 20mg DHEA and 10mg of pregnenolone to my TRT. I am moving more towards HRT to try and optimize all my hormones as I navigate my 50’s. I don’t feel anything, I see it as a longevity thing. Most of the products on the market are high dose 50-200mg which is designed for the elderly and will send you way off the charts. I do think the information on dhea helping become resensitized to caffeine is interesting.

I have added 20mg DHEA and 10mg of pregnenolone to my TRT. I am moving more towards HRT to try and optimize all my hormones as I navigate my 50’s. I don’t feel anything, I see it as a longevity thing. Most of the products on the market are high dose 50-200mg which is designed for the elderly and will send you way off the charts. I do think the information on dhea helping become resensitized to caffeine is interesting.
I dunno about dhea but for fertility I went off caffeine for a few years and now I can’t drink a cup of coffee without feeling like I smoked meth.

I'll chose my words VERY wisely. Not like I can't start a other account.

So here are my words to you tough guy. Will it make you feel special and powerful if you ban some random name in a computer??

I'll help you make yourself feel special.

You can go fuck yourself you cock sucking faggot. Goodbye to the other tranny loving faggots on here too!
See ya troll

always a good time when water trash people hit their oxy’s early on a Friday

I was feeling tired but that shit gave me enough of a chuckle to get me movin

Edit. I see it all got deleted, well probably for the best

Why are these guys who claim they are manly and not gay always talk about having their cocks sucked to other men. 🤷‍♂️

always a good time when water trash people hit their oxy’s early on a Friday

I was feeling tired but that shit gave me enough of a chuckle to get me movin

Edit. I see it all got deleted, well probably for the best
Be careful, he will come through the internet, get his imaginary friends and beat everyone's ass here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131