over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dr. John Crisler has passed away

Depression is a real serious as shit thing. People like to say suck it up and what not, but it's a freaking chemical imbalance and you cannot just will that shit away. If stories like this can't make people see that, nothing will. People who have everything you or I could dream of, still find themselves in a dark hole they don't see a way out of. Anthony Bourdain was another. I used to joke about wanting that guys life. He lived the life I'd dream of, then bam, he off's himself.

I don't think I've ever been past mildly depressed myself, but if you have depression, or know anyone who does, get them or yourself help. There is always help for it. Crisler was a guy I admired and followed very well. Can't believe he took his own life. Just goes to show us all.

It's so sad. I could truly never imagine ever wanting to kill myself. I will never comprehend why people who are successful do it. Very upsetting stuff.

It's so sad. I could truly never imagine ever wanting to kill myself. I will never comprehend why people who are successful do it. Very upsetting stuff.

The ones I can understand are people that are in pain and going to die anyhow. They want to end the suffering. just recently there was a doctor fired and under charges now for doing a sort of assisted suicide to patients in Columbus Ohio. He gave them lethal doses of a narcotic, think it was fentanyl. The news said that the patient's families had all put in an order to withdraw life support and I guess he thought he would help them along peacefully. He is in hot water now.

The ones I can understand are people that are in pain and going to die anyhow. They want to end the suffering. just recently there was a doctor fired and under charges now for doing a sort of assisted suicide to patients in Columbus Ohio. He gave them lethal doses of a narcotic, think it was fentanyl. The news said that the patient's families had all put in an order to withdraw life support and I guess he thought he would help them along peacefully. He is in hot water now.

Yes, for that reason, I can completely understand. I've seen old people who suffer so much who'd rather just die. And I think they should have that right personally.

Yes, for that reason, I can completely understand. I've seen old people who suffer so much who'd rather just die. And I think they should have that right personally.

Doctors back in the day just kind of did it without saying it. With heavy doses of morphine that would keep patient unconscious until they just stopped breathing and painlessly died. That’s the way my grandfather went after he had a massive stroke. Wasn’t until they politicized it with Dr. Kevorkian but they started watching it with criminal intent. Doctors back in the day just kind of did it without saying it. With heavy doses of morphine that would keep patient unconscious until they just stop breathing and painlessly died. Wasn’t until they politicized it with Dr. Kevorkian but they started watching it with criminal intent. I agree with you, I think when your life has come to an end and all you have is a bunch of suffering ahead of you you should be able to pick when your life ends in that context. I mean we humanely put our dogs down when they are done. I’m not in favor of any form of suicide when medical methods are still optional and suffering could cease. But when it’s inevitable, I think it should be the persons choice.

Last edited:
Sad to here this. He is a really innovative mind in TRT.

1 800-273-8255

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

RIP Dr Cris. I followed his HCG protocol to the T and certainly helped a lot.

Some one mentioned he had shifted his attention to a scrotum cream? That's interesting, I tried iodine painting and it did seem to help a bit. Need to look into this.

If scrotal application is something you want to try, Dr. Keith Nichols is the man. He was going to work with Dr. Crisler on his own protocol.

People are now speculating that this suicide may have had something to do with Dr. Crisler going off his anastrozole during the month prior.

Here is info about his memorial service:

My Dear Friends & Colleagues,

A visitation for Dr. John Crisler DO will be held Tuesday January 22nd and another before the Wednesday January 23rd service at Palmer Bush Jensen Funeral Home, in Holt, Michigan.

We don't know the exact service times at this moment but will update you once the family meets with the funeral home tomorrow.

The family is asking that in lieu of flowers people contribute in John's name to American Heart Association and The Humane Society, Lansing MI chapter.

AHA donation link: https://www2.heart.org/site/SPageNavigator/donatenow_heart.html

The Humane Society link: https://cahs-lansing.org/

Link to Palmer Bush Jensen Funeral Home : https://goo.gl/maps/mFUqDP8q2ro

Airport:
Capital Region International Airport https://goo.gl/maps/UrnqsqXpinS2

Hotel near the funeral home:
Causeway Bay Lansing Hotel **broken link removed**

If scrotal application is something you want to try, Dr. Keith Nichols is the man. He was going to work with Dr. Crisler on his own protocol.

People are now speculating that this suicide may have had something to do with Dr. Crisler going off his anastrozole during the month prior.

Clearly people will think of anything ridiculous to blame

Irreplaceable.

Rest in peace, and thank you for your many contributions.

Why or better yet how would anastrolze influence this? Hasn’t he been preaching low dose, everyday injects with little to no anti estrogens for quite some time?

Why or better yet how would anastrolze influence this? Hasn’t he been preaching low dose, everyday injects with little to no anti estrogens for quite some time?

People are theorizing that with the coming off of anastrozole, his estradiol shot up, bringing on depression. Mindless, and classless speculation, really.

People are theorizing that with the coming off of anastrozole, his estradiol shot up, bringing on depression. Mindless, and classless speculation, really.

Depression of the sort that makes you hang yourself one random night alone in a bathroom runs much deeper than just a slight hormonal imbalance. And Crisler of all people would know the signs of higher E. Higher E can create a depressive state, a moody one as well, but not likely to the point of hanging one's self. He was battling bigger issues I'm sure inside himself.

Its a bitch to bare thats for sure.....im happy for those in the world who dont have this demon weighing heavily over their shoulders.....at all ever

My wife and the VA all want me on meds, i dont like taking meds id rather journey thru the hormone cascade to aide in riding this demon myself, but if that wont work then meds are the last resort

Its not an easy road to travel and the disease does not care who u are, ur worth or who loves u, it errodez at ur brain until it suprises people as it has in this instance....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Pretty sad. Wonder how Jay Campbell feels about his mentally deranged buddy Dr. Nichols, now?

**broken link removed**

Attachments

• Capture+_2019-01-25-06-05-15.jpg
    Capture+_2019-01-25-06-05-15.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Disturbing.

Attachments

• Capture+_2019-01-25-06-08-46.jpg
    Capture+_2019-01-25-06-08-46.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 132
  • Capture+_2019-01-25-06-08-30.jpg