over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Possible solutions for absurd bloating from Dbol and MK677

multipass

Newbies
So I'm expecting to hear a lot of responses saying reduce the doses but has anyone had any success controlling the bloat from Dbol and MK677.

Currently on:
800mg test-p
400mg tren-a
600mg npp
50mg dbol ED
25mg MA mk-677 every night
1g-2g metformin before bed depending on carb intake
12.5 aromasin ED
60mg raloxifene ED
.5mg caber twice a week
2ml synthergine every morning and 2ml every night

Currently feeling great and making great progress but it's almost comical how bloated my midsection is. From visible abs to gaining 3 inches of subcutaneous water on my waist since adding the Dbol, MK, and NPP to this blast weeks 2 ago

Diet is on point most days, taking in only 350-400g carbs per day, 350g protein and 80-100g fats

thanks in advance!

It's probably the metformin, it gives a lot of people gastrointestinal sides that sometimes/usually goes away in time.

Mk-677 is known to cause so much bloatness , I tried it before and experienced that , but it goes away once you stop it , you can add some dandelion root for now or lower the mk-677 dose to 12,5 per night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't put it all on the mk tbh. 50mg of dbol per day, I'm sure there are a Ton of guys that have extreme bloat on that.

One would think tren should combat it in a way but apperently not

You do not need 1-2 grams of Metformin. 500mg is plenty.

Good luck finding a solution without reducing somethings dosage, nothing has blown me up with water like mk677 did

IMO there is nothing you can do.
You just happened to choose 2 drugs that will make you bloat like a water buffalo. It's not fattt...its water. If you know this and can turn your mind off for awhile, you can still make great progress. If you can't, i'd take out the dbol and run another oral with the MK.

BTW, i'm VERY sensitive to MK and any bloat causing drugs. I personally stay the fuck away from dbol and drol because of this. You shoudl have seen this coming when you were planning this cycle out.

Running a mega cycle with compounds that are known to cause bloating with a quite high carb intake and you are wondering why you are bloating?!

Running a mega cycle with compounds that are known to cause bloating with a quite high carb intake and you are wondering why you are bloating?!

Lol where do you see me acting mystified by why I'm bloated? I listed the exact two compounds that I knew were causing the bloat in the thread title ya jackass. I simply asked if anyone has had any success combating the bloat from these two compounds.

and lol @ mega cycle and high carb intake, go sit down somewhere dude.

IMO there is nothing you can do.
You just happened to choose 2 drugs that will make you bloat like a water buffalo. It's not fattt...its water. If you know this and can turn your mind off for awhile, you can still make great progress. If you can't, i'd take out the dbol and run another oral with the MK.

BTW, i'm VERY sensitive to MK and any bloat causing drugs. I personally stay the fuck away from dbol and drol because of this. You shoudl have seen this coming when you were planning this cycle out.

Yeah I'm cool with being a water buffalo for 6 weeks, like you said I knew what I was getting into. I've never run tren in combo with these two compounds before so I thought there might be a small chance that it would help keep some of the water off as someone said earlier in the thread but nope not at all.

Still interested in hearing others experiences with this

I will state that there is NO reason to take more than 500 mg of Met at bedtime....sorry to the other guy I posted in response to. I needed to read the entire thing. That's on me.

I'll dial in my metformin dosage and timing being more consistent in monitoring my blood glucose going forward, the high dosages were more or less in experimentation in seeing how i tolerate the drug at different times and dosages with mk677 after reading so much about people having gastrointestinal issues

Last edited:
Just use Metformin 1500 mg through out the day. It's a fantastic drug. The side effects will go away with time.

Lol where do you see me acting mystified by why I'm bloated? I listed the exact two compounds that I knew were causing the bloat in the thread title ya jackass. I simply asked if anyone has had any success combating the bloat from these two compounds.

and lol @ mega cycle and high carb intake, go sit down somewhere dude.

Yeah I'm cool with being a water buffalo for 6 weeks, like you said I knew what I was getting into. I've never run tren in combo with these two compounds before so I thought there might be a small chance that it would help keep some of the water off as someone said earlier in the thread but nope not at all.

Still interested in hearing others experiences with this

Sorry, I misread your post. For that I apologize. However that is a fairly heavy cycle to be mild and you shouldn't call people jackasses unless maybe they throw a personal insult your way. Especially when you don't know them. To answer your question, a mild diuretic may help. Like a low dose thiazide. Same diuretic many take for HBP.

Last edited:
Why I like tbol and peptides

Sorry, I misread your post. For that I apologize. However that is a fairly heavy cycle to be mild and you shouldn't call people jackasses unless maybe they throw a personal insult your way. Especially when you don't know them. To answer your question, a mild diuretic may help. Like a low dose thiazide. Same diuretic many take for HBP.

Cool, I'll apologize for the insult and accept your apology, I just get feisty. And I'll agree it's not a mild cycle at all, but the dosages are still well within reason for an aas user with experience imo. It's subjective but when i hear "mega cycle" i think of guys on 4grams of injectables, multiple orals, gh, slin, ect.

I'll do some research if there are some milder diuretics that may be safe to use and open to hear any other suggestions

So I'm expecting to hear a lot of responses saying reduce the doses but has anyone had any success controlling the bloat from Dbol and MK677.

Currently on:

800mg test-p

400mg tren-a

600mg npp

50mg dbol ED

25mg MA mk-677 every night

1g-2g metformin before bed depending on carb intake

12.5 aromasin ED

60mg raloxifene ED

.5mg caber twice a week

2ml synthergine every morning and 2ml every night

Currently feeling great and making great progress but it's almost comical how bloated my midsection is. From visible abs to gaining 3 inches of subcutaneous water on my waist since adding the Dbol, MK, and NPP to this blast weeks 2 ago

Diet is on point most days, taking in only 350-400g carbs per day, 350g protein and 80-100g fats

thanks in advance!

I would do the following personally.

Drop the DBol for Tbol or var.

Half the MK dose

Add some dandelion root or celery seed extract in.

Have 2-3 cups hibiscus tea a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloating goes down on met,dbol, and mk over time. Ive had bad problems in the past but im on almost the same cycle minus the tren and i'm pretty dry despite it, think its due to estro/thyroid being dialed in.

Not quite sure why dandelion root seems to be pointed to as being the diuretic part of the flower. It is the leaves that have exhibited this affect the most.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear