over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cant get over the Ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

scheazy

Banned
Well we were together for 4 1/2..years i cheated once... and she took me back... anyways i told her i didnt wanna see her anymore.. and now she wont take me back...she is dating someone 10 years older than her... she is 23 he is 33... he has nothing lives in an apartment... makes 9 bucks and hour... i have a house... on salary it just sucks.......

Well we were together for 4 1/2..years i cheated once... and she took me back... anyways i told her i didnt wanna see her anymore.. and now she wont take me back...she is dating someone 10 years older than her... she is 23 he is 33... he has nothing lives in an apartment... makes 9 bucks and hour... i have a house... on salary it just sucks.......
I'm sure it sucks. How long now? Since you've been apart? Is this your first long-term relationship?

Well I hope some of the members here jump in and get your back. It's tough but it does get better. You do move on. It's just painful.

Keep taking care of yourself... shower, cut your nails, brush your teeth, buy some new shirts and some new pants. There's no magic pill but you will eventually begin to feel better...

...scouts honor

sometimes you dont know what you have til its gone. dont take life for granite and dont take granite for nothing. i feel your pain tho bro. everything always works out in the end and if she doesnt take you back time is on your side. time heals everything. just keep your head up and keep on marching soldier. sometimes the hardest thing is the best and if its meant to be its meant to be.. good luck hope all works out for you

Scheazy,

Sometimes the choices we make have unfortunate consequences. You cheated on her once and she took you back. Then you dumped her. What do you expect her to do?

I am not discounting your pain, because I am sure it does hurt. Make sure you examine your motivations. If a big part of the reason you are feeling such a sense of loss is due to the fact that since you've let her go SOMEONE ELSE wanted her, then let it go.

Sometimes that happens. You sell a car that you liked. Then you see that guy driving it around and it causes your guts to twist up. The only thought is "Why in the heck did I sell that car?"

Regardless of the cause of your current emotional state, you must have had some good reasons for letting her go, right?

Think about why you let her go. Maybe you had some good reasons.

My advice is figure out what characteristics are important to you in a female and then pursue those. I'd make sure you really know yourself. Are you the sort of guy you'd want your sister to date?

Make sure you are the best MAN you can be. That should keep your mind occupied until you get over this, Scheasy.

Best of luck!

Think about why you let her go. Maybe you had some good reasons.

Bro, I agree with SR. You had to have some good reasons to break up with her. Beyond that focus on other aspects of your life. Work, your bros, working out, etc. I went through that once and in hindsight the only reason I wanted her back was because she was with someone and I wasn't.

Keep taking care of yourself and I know it's easy for me to say but move one with your life. I've seen time and time again when you finally say, "fuck it I'm over this," they come around again. It sounds like you have a lot going for yourself...things will get better and you'll meet someone. Take care.

WE have been apart 2 months now... i have dated other girls but its not the same... she is something that i always loved... i cheated in the first 6 months when she went to europe...she forgived me... ya its my first actually long term realtionship...but im like wwtf...i want her back and she blows me off... maybe its a good thing... she just found out she has ovary cancer...maybe thats why i want her back...in a loving way... but her stepdad hates me because i roid... =/ he is 60 and her mother is 48 kinda sick.. if you ask me...he is in renal failure and hates my guts...but she was living with me and wouldnt do her part in help with chores and was always real lazy... i told her to get out because it would be better for both of us...less stressfull... i do miss her...i loved to fish and she loved it too... she loved outdoors and so do i plus she was a knock out... and these other girls that are knock outs... look at me funny when i ask them to go camping or go fish... maybe i need to suck it up...

My initial thoughts

1. You cheated on her.
2. You told her you did not want to see her anymore.
3. She is dating someone 10 years older and it bothers you.
4. He lives in an apartment and you have a house.
5. He makes little money and you make a lot.
6. You say that she has ovarian cancer and you think maybe it is better that you break up anyway.
7. You think she is a dirty, lazy person whos only redeeming quality is that she loves to sleep in a tent and catch fish.

Maybe she thinks you are a shallow, selfish, self centered person. Maybe she found someone that loves her and she loves back. Would that be ok with you?

he is 60 and her mother is 48 kinda sick.. if you ask me.....
my lst bf was 66 and Im 47. the only sick thing in this thread is your thinking patterns

It appears to me that maybe losing this girl is one of those painful life lessons that we all go through...Take the time to do some honest personal assessment. Getting to understand yourself and what you want, need, desire out of a future mate will pay off in spades. However, for now, focus on being the best you possible. Give it time, things will get better, scheazy!!!

1. You cheated on her.
6. You say that she has ovarian cancer and you think maybe it is better that you break up anyway.
7. You think she is a dirty, lazy person whos only redeeming quality is that she loves to sleep in a tent and catch fish.

Maybe she thinks you are a shallow, selfish, self centered person. Maybe she found someone that loves her and she loves back. Would that be ok with you?

I love reading this guys posts!

100% cure:

(dont think just do it...)

get some funds together i suggest in the 10.000$ range...buy a ticket for rio...go to copacabana and you will find the "help" "disco" ...(take just 100$ with you in one go and put the rest in a bank or hotel)...

do this cycle:

do 100 hot women...its 100$ x 100 times...you need to spread it as follows:

day1: 5 hot women
day2: 10 hot women
day3: 15 hot women
day4: 15 hot women

day5: 2 women (off day only BJ-s and orange juice)

day 6: hot 15 women
day 7: hot 15 women
day 8: hot 10 women
day 9: hot 5 women

post cycle therapy: put your balls in ice + do 5 more hot women...

thats 100 women total in 9 days notice i use the diamond pattern cycle where i taper the women up and down...it takes endurance and stamina but it will definitely make a great story for the ex :)...drink lots of fluid and get a lot of carbs...dont make any pause do the cycle exactly as explained to keep your hormone levels stable...

if you are emotionally shallow like me you will have the best time of your life ever EVER...alex

I think it's time for you to move on. I also think it's time for you to have a good look from the inside. As others have mentioned here you need to be sure of what you want. Do not think that there will not be compromise in what you seek, there most certainly will be. Camping and fishing are great, but not everyone wants to do yhis all the time. You need to also examine your morals and values of what is important in a relationship. Beauty is only skin deep. As soon as you have a really good looking woman, another will walk right in front of you. You thought the grass was greener on the other side once!! What stops you from doing this again, and if the shoe was on the other foot and your girl decides that the blond bomber that she works with is worth a play, what do you do then, how will you feel when she thinks she has a superior male???? You will feel inadequate and less than a man. These are the feelings you gave your ex when you cheated the first time. When the tide turns it is not a good feeling. Your pain is real, your heartache genuine, but it is time to let it go and make some positive changes in your life. Be a better person first and a better MAN second. You make the choice!

Well.

i gotta say, i have been to S America in January. just recently. and man, like alex said. i guess you would classify me as shallow, but i had the time of my life in Rio. i stayed AT the COPOCABANA PALACE. it rocked.. more hot women than you have ever seen in your whole life.. and yea. just be smooth and you got it. understand while you are saving this 10g's you need to learn portugese really well. then you wont have to pay shit for anything! including any women. watch out for the nasty prostitutes. i went to the clubs. and to the beach, and was just straight up to the girls there. i was alone, but i was better that way. just treat them just like you treat the women you pick up in your home town. but its just 2 times easier cause your AMERICAN. lol.. i may not have hooked up with 100 women, and i wont throw any numbers except it was not a single digit number. but i had the best time of my life EVER.

im going back again in 2 years. maybe jump in with me.

this time i will be even more game. but you have got to go for more than a week. i went for 3 weeks. and it was better. made some great friends. people i will contact throughout my life. so, get her done and get your savings up!!!!!

oh, as far as your ex. well, dude, let it go. no reason to fret over the past. the past is the past for a reason as well as your ex. she is your ex for a REASON.

the only thing you can control is the present and future. so focus on those things and not the dead weight holding you back.

1. You cheated on her.

My thoughts exactly. I see girls in situations like that all the time and wonder why they deal with being treated like scum. You strike me as the type of person who is mentally and verbally abusive and very self centered and, shallow, selfish (phil hit it on the head) and arent a loving person. Money aint everything dude. Maybe he makes her feel 100x better about herself (or in bed ;))than you did.

Phil..... standing applause

1. You cheated on her.

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING.

Scheazy, this should be a wake-up call that for most women, that being loved and respected mean a lot more to them than a big house and a salary ever could.

Scheazy, this should be a wake-up call that for most women, that being loved and respected mean a lot more to them than a big house and a salary ever could.
EXACTLY!!! Brick, you hit the nail on the head with this answer! :)

Bingo! Wow Brick you must be a rocket scientist! Lol!

1. You cheated on her.

Don't mince words Phil, tell us what you really think! LOL

Sheazy, how do you feel about these points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner