over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tendinitis

Jon Vander Van Assche

Registered
I’ve had this going on in my left elbow for about a month, any tips? I’ve been using tiger balm and ice but doesn’t seem to make it go away only helps for short term

Yeah... rest.. at some point or other it happens to all of us.... golfers elbow, tennis elbow....i know you're in prep so it kinda sucks but.... it wont "heal" till you give it a break...just try to work around it.

I’ve had this going on in my left elbow for about a month, any tips? I’ve been using tiger balm and ice but doesn’t seem to make it go away only helps for short term

Where specifically in the elbow and what movements/actions cause pain?

Try and deep tissue your brachioradialis in your forearm. Follow the big vein that runs down your bicep and forearm find the spot that hurts the most when you push in it and dig into that sucker till it the pain gets less. Stretch your forearm too by twisting your wrist until you feel the spot. It seems to help me a ton when it really bothers me. But as others have said the only thing that really makes it better is refraining from doing what bothers it. Give it a try.

I have biceps tendinitis and either a partially torn brachioradialis or just one that's been a true pain in the ass the past couple years. The pain is almost always there in some way, shape or form... Just some days are a lot worse than others. I know the best solution is rest, but that's simply not possible considering my line of work. I'm a cheap ass, so I'm looking for a cost effective way to at least reduce it a bit. I've had to get really creative with some movements (for the better, actually), but damn, I'd love to be able to workout like a normal person some day.

Try and deep tissue your brachioradialis in your forearm. Follow the big vein that runs down your bicep and forearm find the spot that hurts the most when you push in it and dig into that sucker till it the pain gets less. Stretch your forearm too by twisting your wrist until you feel the spot. It seems to help me a ton when it really bothers me. But as others have said the only thing that really makes it better is refraining from doing what bothers it. Give it a try.
Ill try this thanks

Ok.Torn your palm up and bury your thumb or finger into your forearm. Find the spot that really hurts when you push on it. I’ll take a pic and show you the area. Just a min

Dig around in that area. Move your arm around as you dig your thumb or tool into the area. You will find a spot that hurts extra special like. Like a trigger point while actively moving the arm.

are you doing a lot of heavy rev grip pull downs or rev grip pull ups?

try soaking elbow in epsom salt (20 minutes)...have water as hot as you can stand, elbow should be a bright red when you remove from water. Another thing to try and disengage your thumb when gripping the bar...has worked wonders for me. Just my 2 cents

. . . try and disengage your thumb when gripping the bar...has worked wonders for me. Just my 2 cents
THIS. Of course, you'll have to heal first. And I believe that tumeric/curcumin and fish oil will help it too. And keep your volume reasonable.

If you cant bring yourself to stop exercising that area then at least try different exercises that might not hurt. Sometimes machines can work well for that. Lower weight and high reps, 20 or so and no less.

I know you're training for that contest and want to do your best. You're making a comeback and I'll guess that in the last 90 days you've added a lot of strength/ weight to exercises? Time to slow that down and let your connective tissue catch up.

Ok.Torn your palm up and bury your thumb or finger into your forearm. Find the spot that really hurts when you push on it. I’ll take a pic and show you the area. Just a min
I’m tryin this now

The advice about massaging the area where the pain is, is the way to go. Thats what my PT has me do. Do it until it HURTS otherwise you're not doing it right.

I bought compression cuffs by slingshot and they help me get through my workout without any pain.

Voodoo floss. I had tennis elbow for 6 or so months. Tried everything and nothing working. It got so bad I couldn’t lift a jug of milk out of the fridge. I stumbled on to voodoo floss and was skeptical, but thought what the hell. After first treatment incredible results. I used it several times a day and within 2 weeks it was totally gone and hasn’t come back - it’s been 18 months now.

Google voodoo floss tennis elbow and learn about it. Basically, it breaks up scar tissue, flushes out fluid and then - upon release - gorges the area with fresh red blood cells and healing begins.

Forgot to mention get the theraband flex bar and do the exercises with the voodoo floss band on. This is key.

Voodoo floss bands and Therabars have been a godsend for long term elbow tendinitis I’ve been dealing with. I use bands too on a regular basis that go over your fingers and you open your hand. And bodybuilders we spend shitloads of time gripping and squeezing things, but we never spend any time doing resisted hand opening movements and we develop imbalances

Attachments

• A86FFDF9-76A0-4293-A9D9-0EB692F70AD2.jpeg
    A86FFDF9-76A0-4293-A9D9-0EB692F70AD2.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 11

This would be your golden ticket!

If you can find someone local that's well versed in A-R-T (Active Release Technique) will get you on the road to recovery fairly quickly.

Attachments

• 0614191031.jpg
    0614191031.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 13

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner