over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pissing throughout the night 😡

So I’ve been drinking around 2 gallons a day and every 2 hours I wake up to piss, gad damn this sucks, anyone else go through this??
You drinkin to musch water, be sure that you keep taking the Fulvic acid, it contains over 70 Ionic minerals, also start adding to your water Glycerol.

Too much water can cause electrolyte problems, but doubt you're taking in that much.

You drinkin to musch water, be sure that you keep taking the Fulvic acid, it contains over 70 Ionic minerals, also start adding to your water Glycerol.
How many times a day can I take it?

Too much water can cause electrolyte problems, but doubt you're taking in that much.
Im around 1.5 and some days 2 gal

So I’ve been drinking around 2 gallons a day and every 2 hours I wake up to piss, gad damn this sucks, anyone else go through this??
Get some adult diapers. My dad said they hold a full glass of fluid. They actually look just like underwear too, nice blue color.

Hey brother, I had that some problem.

1. Reduce water consumption because we piss out vital minerals that we need when we over consume. Drink only water all day when your thirsty you will stay hidrated and full. In the gym drink water between each set. This should cut your water intake down to 1 to 1.5 gallons a day.

2. Take a swig of APPLE CIDER VINEGAR before bed. Or dilute it in a small glass of water. I don't remember the science behind it but I only get up to piss in the middle of the night if forget to take the ACV swig and I drink water all the way up until bedtime.

REPOST: RAN OUT OF TIME EDITING MY LAST POST:

1. Reduce your water consumption because we piss out vital minerals/electolytes when we over consume. I had muscle cramps/spasms when drinking more than 1 gallon a day. Drink only water, all day when your thirsty only, you will stay hidrated and full. That should be 1 gallon a day. In the gym drink water between each set. This should cut your water intake down to 1 to 1.5 gallons a day on training days. I thought I had a magnesium/pottasium/sodium inbalance because of all my cramping up, however after lowering water intake to drinking when thirsty only, all my problems dissapeared. i was pissing out all my minerals/electolytes.

2. Take a swig of APPLE CIDER VINEGAR before bed. Or dilute it in a small glass of water. I don't remember the science behind it but I only get up to piss in the middle of the night if forget to take the ACV swig and I drink water all the way up until bedtime. I've gone has far as chugging 64oz of water down before bed with a shot of ACV Apple Cider Vinegar to see if I would get up to piss, nope slept through the night. If anyone knows the reason why ACV works, let us know, it's been a while since I read up on it.

Sounds like a double effect from increased (too much) water and, I can't remember your diet, but if you went lower carb, it could be a diuresis effect from that too.

Have you considered not drinking two gallons a day? At least reduce water intake prior to bedtime. There's no health benefit from excessive fluid intake. Not getting proper sleep, on the other hand, will have a negative effect on your health. You also won't be less dry on show day if you drink 1.5 instead of 2 gallons at this stage.

This! I personally don't drink more than 1 gallon a day and slow down drinking water in the evening.

I am 60 and never get up during the night, that would suck and disrupt my sleeping patterns. Try to slow your consumption down before bed so your body doesn't just think is is a pissing machine as it expects more in soon. And elevate your legs the last couple hours before bed. As fluid can get trapped in them due to gravity and the heart having to push harder to get the fluid out during the day.

I had the same issue several years ago. Certain peptides made it worse, as did a prescription allergy medicine. I ended up having prostate surgery about 5 years ago that ended the problem.

2 gallons a day? I can understand if you weigh 300 pounds, with 2 cardio sessions, train for 90 minutes, live in a very hot and humid place and you are close to a show.

Just drink a little more of your natural thirst.

Sounds like a double effect from increased (too much) water and, I can't remember your diet, but if you went lower carb, it could be a diuresis effect from that too.
No my carbs are still somewhat high, I don’t always get 2 gals it’s usually 1.5 but some days I do, my coach has instructed me to keep it around there, he’s prepped some of the biggest names and has one hell of a track record.

Yea, keep following your coach, this way you both are on the same page. I'm usually around 1.5-2 gallons when cutting, especially when it's hot outside. It's pretty easy. I drink my water in the morning, then drink from a gallon jug all day. By the time, i'm done with the gym, that gallon is gone. Then I drink more while at home...with meals, swallowing pills, and when thirsty. I try to limit it towards the end of the day or night so I don't get up as much, but it varies. Heck, I usually have 1-2 shakes per day, plus diet sodas, so the water from those would also add toward my total.

Keep chuggin' away Vander, it's always a learning experience, and in the end, win or lose, you've already accomplished a goal.

...though winning would be nice, lol;)

No my carbs are still somewhat high, I don’t always get 2 gals it’s usually 1.5 but some days I do, my coach has instructed me to keep it around there, he’s prepped some of the biggest names and has one hell of a track record.
The last 24 hours piss in a container and drink only as much as you pissed out. Do this every time you piss.

I had the same issue several years ago. Certain peptides made it worse, as did a prescription allergy medicine. I ended up having prostate surgery about 5 years ago that ended the problem.
How did that surgery go? Did you have problems afterwards with incontinence?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jakestan2001
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws