over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MENT experience?

I've read a ton.this is just short part from Wikipedia

View attachment 120266
Wikipedia is officially over, man. It was a great resource for a long time, but the internet as a whole has officially reached a tipping point. Anymore wikipedia is a great way to make an ass of yourself if you quote the information without double checking every reference. I'll tell yah. My favorite part is going back to find that it says something totally different.

In which world are you living? Did you read Mike Arnold threads? It aromatise on an Estrogen that is even more effective than estradiol, it has just better binding but the signal is less efficient.

Even if you take 700mg ew of Trestolone Acetate you won't need more than 12,5mg Aromasin EOD.

I think that you never used legit Trestolone..... Usually they put Dbol in it and say it's Trest...

None should ever touch Letrozole on cycle.
I never talk without using anything.

I homebrew my Trestolone and i am right now since 3 weeks on 300 Test 175 Trest 350 Tren without a single AI, and no Caber, I will do bloods for e2 and prolactin by the end of next week.

Yeah the raws are more expensive than primo.... But imho for now Test and Trest seems the best offseason aas I used.... Only a bit expensive compared to high test.
I have only to verify how my bloods will respond to it.... With 350 Tren in the equation HDL won't be in good state for sure but we were talking about aromatization. I want to keep my e2 near 100pg/ml.

Forgive me if I have you confused with somebody else, but aren't you the same guy for whom 75mg of Anavar per day didn't lower your HDL too much, when for most people it would crash their HDL? Now you are saying that Trestolone doesn't aromatize too much, when my experience and the experience of many other people has been that Trest aromatizes like crazy.

No offense intended to you, but I seriously think you need to have your gear and your raws tested, because whatever you are taking that you think is Trestolone, is probably not Trestolone.

Trestolone was "tits in a bottle" for me, even taking 60mg Nolvadex per day, and gave me significant bilateral gyno that has shrunk, but has never gone away even over a year later. I will have to look at that gyno every morning in the mirror for the rest of my life, unless I have the surgery.

Just my personal opinion, I think your Trestolone is bunk or some other compound entirely.

Why you added Nolvadex when your e2 was 41?
When growing it would be ideal to have e2 near 100pg/ml... You have a ton of benefits at this levels of e2.... Not only gains wise.... But health wise too, Mike Arnold spoke about that here but I talk before personal experience...

My estrogen was at 62 after 4 and a half weeks of test cyp on 2mg adex and 10mg nolva, the 41 I had mentioned was from the same test and adex dosages from a previous blast but then I just got these current labs. I added a mg of adex with the 35mg trest and added another 10mg nolva just to support not getting gyno until I get estrogen figured out here. I get gyno at 60's estrogen so this is why I was initially on 10mg nolva with the test tren and anadrol from the start of the blast.

Getting bloods Monday. I probably should've started with just another half a mg a week of adex, but who knows, maybe estrogen is crazy high right now. How come nobody has estradiol labs for this this stuff when it's the most estrogenic compound known to man? Everybody's just like "I took this and it did this" instead of "I took this and the labs were this" wtf

You know when you have real Trestolone. Someone was advocating 5mg for TRT. Even that dosage will shrink your nuts more than anything. The dosing increments are supposed to be 10mg, although people jump right into 25, but 10mg will make your nuts as small as you've seen 'em. It's a strong progestogen, and it aromatizes about 25% the rate of Testosterone, be it that methylestrogen is much stronger. One curiosity that I have is the selectivity of 7-methylestrogen, pertaining to the estrogen alpha and beta receptors. No one has studied it, but messing around with that 7-8 section of estrogen has made for selective estrogens.

Why you added Nolvadex when your e2 was 41?
When growing it would be ideal to have e2 near 100pg/ml... You have a ton of benefits at this levels of e2.... Not only gains wise.... But health wise too, Mike Arnold spoke about that here but I talk before personal experience...

My gf started hrt with Estrogens because of early menopause and her hdl moved from 40ish to 89 just by adding 2mg estradiol Valerate ed.

Not all people works well on 100pg/ml but between 50 and 100 yes 100%, we have better response to igf1

It seems to be speaking with a kid.... If you don't agree with someone ideas try to live with it... Jesus... But you didn't even understand why having high e2 is fine because I doubt that you even do bloods to adjust levels...

I know that mate, but even with ECLIA which overestimates e2 levels rarely I had false positives on Tren Ace which instead I always had on Tren Enanthate.
Thank you anyways for the always on point advices!
With a kid im old enough to be your father.no blood work lmao you truly are a trol. Why would I waste my time with you.go keep listening to your podcast. We seen a million of you here before lmfao

Wikipedia is officially over, man. It was a great resource for a long time, but the internet as a whole has officially reached a tipping point. Anymore wikipedia is a great way to make an ass of yourself if you quote the information without double checking every reference. I'll tell yah. My favorite part is going back to find that it says something totally different.
Yes I agree it does say different but it still saying something. Thats not the only place I've researched

Forgive me if I have you confused with somebody else, but aren't you the same guy for whom 75mg of Anavar per day didn't lower your HDL too much, when for most people it would crash their HDL? Now you are saying that Trestolone doesn't aromatize too much, when my experience and the experience of many other people has been that Trest aromatizes like crazy.

No offense intended to you, but I seriously think you need to have your gear and your raws tested, because whatever you are taking that you think is Trestolone, is probably not Trestolone.

Trestolone was "tits in a bottle" for me, even taking 60mg Nolvadex per day, and gave me significant bilateral gyno that has shrunk, but has never gone away even over a year later. I will have to look at that gyno every morning in the mirror for the rest of my life, unless I have the surgery.

Just my personal opinion, I think your Trestolone is bunk or some other compound entirely.
Bro sides don't waste your time with this trol

You know when you have real Trestolone. Someone was advocating 5mg for TRT. Even that dosage will shrink your nuts more than anything. The dosing increments are supposed to be 10mg, although people jump right into 25, but 10mg will make your nuts as small as you've seen 'em. It's a strong progestogen, and it aromatizes about 25% the rate of Testosterone, be it that methylestrogen is much stronger. One curiosity that I have is the selectivity of 7-methylestrogen, pertaining to the estrogen alpha and beta receptors. No one has studied it, but messing around with that 7-8 section of estrogen has made for selective estrogens.

I don't know what the dosage increments are 'supposed to be' but I know it was studied as a contraceptive at just 400-800mcg (and I think up to 1.2mg). Even this caused significant suppression. If it was ever brought to market I doubt the dosage would be even close to 5mg, whatever dosage they thought caused contraception as well as gave enough androgenic activity to replace testosterone.

I’m on my second week of trest E my first run of it ever and I have to say I’m not overall impressed.

Definitely bigger but definitely don’t look better, for lack of a better term I would describe it as “sloppy” size. That and I definitely have not seen a libido boost from it. Kinda worried about what’s actually in that vial....

I’m on my second week of trest E my first run of it ever and I have to say I’m not overall impressed.

Definitely bigger but definitely don’t look better, for lack of a better term I would describe it as “sloppy” size. That and I definitely have not seen a libido boost from it. Kinda worried about what’s actually in that vial....

That’s interesting, man. I’ve just finished my first week and already I’m considerably fuller, appetite is through the roof and my libido’s definitely going up.

What are your doses? I’m using 180mg test and 350 trest

That’s interesting, man. I’ve just finished my first week and already I’m considerably fuller, appetite is through the roof and my libido’s definitely going up.

What are your doses? I’m using 180mg test and 350 trest

250mg test 300mg trest, like I said I’m definitely bigger and yes appetite is way up but I’m not so sure I look better and libido hasn’t done much.....did finally need some AI though.

I don't know what the dosage increments are 'supposed to be' but I know it was studied as a contraceptive at just 400-800mcg (and I think up to 1.2mg). Even this caused significant suppression. If it was ever brought to market I doubt the dosage would be even close to 5mg, whatever dosage they thought caused contraception as well as gave enough androgenic activity to replace testosterone.

Although it did cause a lot of suppression from a contraceptive standpoint, it came back to normal once it was stopped, so that's a good thing

I've heard someone say that before. Anyways we'll probably get Dimethandrolone as contraception before MeNT, and you know they're not looking to inject, so we could have a whole new finaplix like era where people grind down tablets into an oil.

Yeah I picked up some trest recently and it seems considerably weaker than my home brew from a couple years ago.
Also makes me wonder whats in my bottle. Or maybe it's weaker than advertised.
I have better luck with microdosing tren base, than this bottle of 'Trest'
I may just brew my own trest from here on out..

I‘ve heard a lot of people say that you’ll get less side effects injecting Trestolone acetate/Ment & Tren acetate every day because it keeps blood levels more stable. But I have learned that my body does better injecting these 2 fast acting anabolic steroids every other day instead of everyday. I mix both hormones in an insulin pin and inject into the shoulders. I save the 25 inch gauge needles for injecting test e twice a week into the glutes. The days I don’t inject Trestolone & Tren helps prevent estrogen and prolactin from building up in my system and I experience less insomnia and am able to avoid Tren Dick! In fact, injecting these two hormones only eod increases my sex drive where’s as running these drugs everyday negatively affects me sexually in several ways. I also hold less water injecting eod. Trestolone does not improve my strength like Tren. I’m not sure why!?🤔 It might be because Tren stimulate the CNS harder. After trying every anabolic under the sun—a test, trest, Tren, proviron combo is my favorite anabolic steroid cycle of all time. 💪😊

Definitely does not lower oestrogen and it definitely does raises Libido, Doesn't seem to affect prolactin at all ( going off of sides)
I have learned that my prolactin levels elevate when my estrogen gets too high. Therefore, Trestolone acetate can indirectly increase prolactin levels by elevating estrogen levels. 😉

it has little direct AR activation and like always its anabolic raiting is not an indicator of its myotrophic ability. Im happy with my run but im not labeling it any better or worse than other hormones, I stand by my comparison to EQ.

Also I think the dosing scheme is quite parroted by people who have little experience with it, most people will say the lower end of dosing for trest is 300.

it has little direct AR activation and like always its anabolic raiting is not an indicator of its myotrophic ability. Im happy with my run but im not labeling it any better or worse than other hormones, I stand by my comparison to EQ.

Also I think the dosing scheme is quite parroted by people who have little experience with it, most people will say the lower end of dosing for trest is 300.
I agree! The sex drive on Trestolone is much better than EQ but the muscle building and strength results are similar. In no way does it equal Tren.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ThirdLegery Gregory
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws