over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wait patiently or smash them?

They pay their dues just as we pay our
dues. I don’t pay a attention or give a shit about others unless it’s a true concern to me. I have a job to do in there. People like that aren’t worth me spending time and energy on dumb shit. At 48 years old. You see things much different. At least I’m starting to. When I’m in the gym others humans don’t exist. It’s all about proper mind set. And others don’t mean shit. Just ignore them.

Maybe I over reacted..
This guy though is on the machine for half an hour.. And when people ask him to hurry up politely he has told numerous people to fuck off...
So someone needed to teach him.

If a guy has a habit of hogging a machine for half an hour and has a history of telling numerous people to fuck off when asked, then he clearly needed to be reported to the staff but I have to agree that he also had to learn that lesson and was lucky it was you and only his phone, I personally would have talked to the guy first and reacted on the basis of his reply. But really, shame on you because I´m sure had he met one of the 140 pound BJJ experts, martial artists, taekwondo champions or guys that would like to fuck you up in this thread, the Mariachis would have been called and all of them would still be singing to this day and of course filming it for social media :)

We've been infiltrated by Get Biggers..............haha

I never, ever ask if I can work in. Too many alternate exercises to do. Change is a
good think.

You see it and you move on.

And if somebody askes me if they can work in I say sure, can I help you add or
subtract weight (usually add). For you. And nice as pie.

Problems solved.

I never, ever ask if I can work in. Too many alternate exercises to do. Change is a
good think.

And you don't even have to ask. You see it and you move on.

And if somebody askes me if they can work in I say sure, can I help you add or
subtract weight (usually add). For you. And nice as pie.

Problems solved.
I workout in my well equipped home gym. I guarantee I'm the biggest, baddest mother fucker there.....every single time.........hahaha

Gotta agree here. The fucking phones and facebook and shit between sets is annoying as all hell...but what can you do, really? Get arrested or have to buy someone a new phone because you had to wait? Nah, I'm good, I'll find something else to do.
I think all you can do now is go to management and complain. Maybe the management will speak with the person and explain the problem.

What I did when that happened, id just switch my routine up and move to a totally different body part or use something different. If I'm waiting for a bench, go ahead and do my abs or calves while I wait.

"Can I work in?"
Yeah, and now with covid-19, you could cough a lot after your set and I bet the guy would leave fast! Dirty trick, but its better than destroying his property. Lucky you don't get sued.

If someone asks me if they can work in I just tell them I just finished all yours and just move on to something else. That may be the only opportunity I ever get to do something nice for that person or it may be the last chance I get. I may never see them again, so I want to make the most of the chance given to me.

The problem is this guy had attacked someone in the changing room the other week because he used his towel.
And there also was an incident a year ago when he punched someone in the car park.. So this guy is well known as being a bruiser, a tough guy and a bully. So all I did was enact some revenge for the wider fraternity.

I'm not huge by any means, 5'9,262 but enough to scare him off .

I'm a patient guy, and like to teach my wife to be the same, but she's far more aggressive than I funny enough.

I usually stand nearby and quietly make myself obvious that I'm waiting while not being too much. I say nothing.
In my gym, most people have trainers. Being Japan, the trainers notice first, apologize, bow, and hustle their customer off to the next movement.
I smile and bow back.

Civility can do amazing things.
True, most people feel uncomfortable when you stand near them and wait. I do that when the person seems to be taking their good old time and it seems to speed things up. Most of the time id just do a different exercise.

If someone asks me if they can work in I just tell them I just finished all yours and just move on to something else. That may be the only opportunity I ever get to do something nice for that person or it may be the last chance I get. I may never see them again, so I want to make the most of the chance given to me.

I like that attitude and try to do the same. I think it's mainly anxiety that I feel like I'm holding someone up. I try my best to respect someone's time.

If people lounging on equipment bothers you, just go train at 5am when the gym opens.

Home gym should be your solution

The problem is this guy had attacked someone in the changing room the other week because he used his towel.
And there also was an incident a year ago when he punched someone in the car park.. So this guy is well known as being a bruiser, a tough guy and a bully. So all I did was enact some revenge for the wider fraternity.

I'm not huge by any means, 5'9,262 but enough to scare him off .
Management won't do anything about him!? From what you've told me, I would revoke his membership and tell him get out and never come back. Is management aware of all of his transgressions?

I'm in Florida and there are no capacity restrictions. There were people on all sides of me last night within 3 feet and most werent wearing masks because they were working out in one spot.

If I coughed a few times I would bet the asshole puckering would be audible.

And to the OP's issue, he thinks he's got problems, well I got a guy curling in the power rack.

My future reddit AMA:

"I killed a guy for curling in the power rack, AMA!"

Yeah, and now with covid-19, you could cough a lot after your set and I bet the guy would leave fast! Dirty trick, but its better than destroying his property. Lucky you don't get sued.

My old 24 hr fitness gym was stacked with people with zero gym sense. Very fkn frustrating to say the least but it got old fast asking to work in so i just do something else till its free again. Also, adjusting work out times ( if possible works well ) Stayed away prime times, went 430am. No issues. This bs also extended to the sauna as well, people leaving wet towels on the benches, stinking, talking on speaker, loud music, wtf? i used to look forward to relaxing in there became a circus. My son is 20 yrs old, plays D1 Hockey and i taught him young to respect people and be considerate when in public facilities. So, for the young bucks that do this bs are not being laced up the right way, either by their dads or gym bros.

This. I am OK with that question and have no issue letting the person work in with me. But asking how many sets I have left is annoying.
Hate that too and when I say I don’t know they always walk off angry and I literally don’t know as I just train by how I feel, when I’m done I’m done

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
FF828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131