over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wait patiently or smash them?

Well context matters. So maybe before you are telling a story of u destroying someone's phone for "using the machine too much," be sure to give some background. Obviously your story sounds much more well deserved NOW. lol

The problem is this guy had attacked someone in the changing room the other week because he used his towel.
And there also was an incident a year ago when he punched someone in the car park.. So this guy is well known as being a bruiser, a tough guy and a bully. So all I did was enact some revenge for the wider fraternity.

I'm not huge by any means, 5'9,262 but enough to scare him off .

Well context matters. So maybe before you are telling a story of u destroying someone's phone for "using the machine too much," be sure to give some background. Obviously your story sounds much more well deserved NOW. lol
Or...........an attempt to make the other guy look worse to make himself look not so bad.....I love the internet.

Or...........an attempt to make the other guy look worse to make himself look not so bad.....I love the internet.

I'm questioning the story as well. It started off with what sounded like a 140 lb beginner who doesn't know what he's doing in the gym and overuses his favourite equipment. It then turned into him being problematic and verbally abusive. Now he's allegedly a longtime and frequent member that's been in physical altercations that no one has dared stepped to until now.

I'm questioning the story as well. It started off with what sounded like a 140 lb beginner who doesn't know what he's doing in the gym and overuses his favourite equipment. It then turned into him being problematic and verbally abusive. Now he's allegedly a longtime and frequent member that's been in physical altercations that no one has dared stepped to until now.
Same guy who is so big he tries to dress in order to not freak people out. Saturday he was 245, today he's over 260........lol I think we all have him figured out now. They always blow their own cover sooner or later.

I've had similar bullshit issue. And then fuckfaces act like they won't let me work in while they're endlessly fucking around, that's where the line is drawn. If you're buttfucking around and try and tell me I can't work in, I'll just take the equipment.

This is also why I've spent the equivalent of 100k on equipment and train in my own gym...fuck those faggots.

Gym etiquette is weird.

Realistically, if you are a big dude and LOOK like youre in shape, MOST guys (beginner dudes and just the regular bums) are usually pretty damn nice to you. If you ask how many sets they have left, unless they are truly clueless, they'll finish as quick as possible and hand it off to you. The fact is, MOST people are fairly friendly. Yes, you have some douchey fake gym rats....but you also have the hard-ass BBer types too. I actually go out of my way to be friendly to people in the gym, just so i don't get that wrap.

I remember being what, 23 and living in ATL. 2 HUGE SHW dudes always at my gym lifting and they were fucking assholes. Stared guys down, made comments to embarrass people and kicked guys off machines. I told myself i never wanted to be THAT GUY. Every time we say, "well fuck that small loser..." another person says, "well fuck that roided out meathead." It goes both ways. No one DESERVES anything at the gym. If you work hard and are friendly, we'll be buddies.

I know. This guy is a maggot but he will fight and bully people. He is only 140-150 but aggressive as fuck, he had one guy up against the wall too last year because he was using dumbbells he wanted to use.
I don't fight but someone had to mess with him.
The management aren't bothered, they just let him get on with it. There are a few about like him.

I know. This guy is a maggot but he will fight and bully people. He is only 140-150 but aggressive as fuck, he had one guy up against the wall too last year because he was using dumbbells he wanted to use.
The management aren't bothered, they just let him get on with it. There are a few about like him.
Id look for a different gym then if they won't even talk to that guy about his behavior.

He was using a piece of equipment you wanted so you supposedly smashed his phone. Doesn't that make you the same as him?? Wait, he probably kicks small dogs too. HAHAHA

I workout in my well equipped home gym. I guarantee I'm the biggest, baddest mother fucker there.....every single time.........hahaha
I am with you there. I really miss my home gym. Maybe in the future. Best games ever. Not super equipped like Yours is I imagine.

My gym mostly caters to an older crowd so I Rarely if ever have any issues with the young and entitled generation.

I purposely lift later in the evening to avoid the younger crowd, I have a short temper and can’t afford to find myself in any more trouble over something avoidable! I almost always know everyone in the gym when I’m there and we ALL show one another the utmost respect! I’ve lost my temper at a youngster being a little shit before and I understand how easy it is, and I’m not saying I’m absolutely huge or anything, but I’m far too big to be pounding away at a 20 year old that weighs 160, even if he has it coming!

Its really annoying for both parties. Usually, on one hand you have a guy who is dedicated to his craft, lives, eats, and sleeps bodybuilding and just wants to get his sets in. On the other hand you have a guy who just wants to go to the gym to either stay healthy, make gains to get females, socialize with friends, or is delusional and thinks he’ll become Mr. O taking GNC supplements and doing some fancy workouts he saw on YouTube.

My advice to the OP is find a hard core gym and stop going to corporate franchise gyms. Hard core gyms have better equipment, better culture, and usually an environment that creates healthy competition

So now this 140 pound guy is slamming people up against walls for using the dumbbell he wanted.........beating people up in locker room, getting rowdy in the parking lot this story just keeps getting better. Before the story ends up that he murdered somebody I’ll just say ok fine then u did the right thing. Yeah we ll go with that! Hell yeah man he deserved it........

For legal reasons, I do think breaking his phone would not go over well. I would not just "move on" to something else because a dick is commandeering a machine. I would tell him/her that I am working in though with no question mark at the end of that request.
As for the comment above about the women taking the only smith machine all workout, I am surprised the other members don't get the owner involved in stopping that crap.

I patiently wait for him to be done or I'll use another machine or dumbbells or whatever. He pays as much as I do for the membership.
Yes, its annoying, but so is everyone else in there, main reason I lift in garage gym most of the time. (I do have one membership I use on occasion).
I don't ask anyone, anything in the gym, I work around them. Smashing his phone though, pretty sad if true.
You'd be tossed out the door (literally) around here and not let back in. Strange place youre in if they allow that behavior.

I call BS. You didn’t smash someone’s phone on the gym floor. He didn’t start a fight in the locker room over someone using his towel. All lies ..... and you look like a fucking clown to the whole forum now. Delete your acct and never post here again.... idiot .

Gym etiquette is weird.

Realistically, if you are a big dude and LOOK like youre in shape, MOST guys (beginner dudes and just the regular bums) are usually pretty damn nice to you. If you ask how many sets they have left, unless they are truly clueless, they'll finish as quick as possible and hand it off to you. The fact is, MOST people are fairly friendly. Yes, you have some douchey fake gym rats....but you also have the hard-ass BBer types too. I actually go out of my way to be friendly to people in the gym, just so i don't get that wrap.

I remember being what, 23 and living in ATL. 2 HUGE SHW dudes always at my gym lifting and they were fucking assholes. Stared guys down, made comments to embarrass people and kicked guys off machines. I told myself i never wanted to be THAT GUY. Every time we say, "well fuck that small loser..." another person says, "well fuck that roided out meathead." It goes both ways. No one DESERVES anything at the gym. If you work hard and are friendly, we'll be buddies.
Mass with class!

I paid my membership like the next guy did. I may not being doing things the way others do. Some like circuit training in which case I am in their way. Just luck of the draw. Where I live gabbing something out of another person hand could be considered assault.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws