over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proviron When and Why?

Wish I had as much success from it as you guys have. I used 50 and 100mg daily each time for over a month each, but no discernible effect either time.

Both proviron and caber feel like they don’t do a damn thing but everyone talks about them like they’ll turn you into a god.....on steroids. I wanna be a god on steroids, shit I’ll settle for like a wimpy weird Buddhist god or something....

Never gave any discernible effects for me....
So it didn’t harden you up at all?
What dose did you use?

I use proviron nonstop makes me vascular and hard looking and also makes me feel great overall. It helps with all that and my sexual well being and a mild anti estrogen effect.
I love it I use it at 25mg a day year round but when I blast I use 50mg and used 100mg and noticed to Harding effect the most at 100mg

Good to you my messages duplicated more than once.

I took 100mg yesterday and spent the entire day peeing excess water.

I took proviron before Masteron and proviron worked great for me being a novice. I took it with 600 mg test E, 250 deca, 100 mg proviron a day. Now that I have tried Mast P I take 30-40 mg a day to get better results then I did with proviron. I like proviron but for me Drostanolone is better for me. This was all hilma biocare and La pharma brands.

You shouldn't feel proviron. It's not a "boom I'm gonna punch you in the taco" ped. It's great for adding to any test cycle. I've shared my bloodwork on 100mg of test and 25-50mg of proviron here. Even my doctor was freaked out at how high I could get my free testosterone on it with just a TRT dosage. If you're looking to get huge look somewhere else, eat, train and pray to god you have decent genetics. Proviron is not a game changer. If anything it will probably help you shed your hair faster. If you're looking to look great on low doses of testosterone and willing to put in the work it will help a lot. I run it year round at 25-50mg ed or eod but I have the privilege of being able to buy tons of it when I go visit Turkey each year. It's super cheap there in terms of US dollar standards. End of story.

I use pharmaceutical bayer proviron.
It helps a bit to get rid of some water, but not comparable to masteron. Mesterolone is the steroid with the greatest affinity to SHBG (4.4 times of endogenous dht). It does NOT decrease SHBG, it binds them with great affinity, freeing up more testosterone and dht. Thr problem is that too much free test could increase aromatization to estradiol. Moreover, estradiol is also bound in minimal part to SHBG, so there are chances of increasing free e2 too. Mesterolone acts as a mild steroidal aromatase inhibitor (like exemestane, but the latter is much more stronger).
For me, the more proviron i take with test, the more i have to increase my AI dosage. Wellbeing, strenght, hardness and libido are due to higher free test and dht on proviron.
Mesterolone is also rapidly deactivated by the 3 alpha HSD enzyme into 5 alpha androstanediol, that's why proviron is not directly anabolic per se. 5 alpha androstanediol acts as a neurosteroids (GABA modulator) and it contributes to the weelbeing on proviron.
Generally speaking i feel good on proviron, but sometimes it makes me feel edgy, other times nervous and aggressive, other times emotional. I think it depends by the levels of e2 at the moment.

It was mentioned muscle fullness is a property of Proviron use. For me, all DHT derivitaves leave me flat. Its not at all hepatoxic, because its C7 Like Primo Ace tabs, not 17AA

These answers about Proviron are all over the place - just have to run it and see - I doubt it turns u into Dorian Yates overnite tho 😊

The one methyl group on dht-proviron changes its affinities for various bindings. It increases it's affinity for aromatase and especially SHBG, while it also significantly decreases its affinity for the androgen receptor. One study once pointed to Winstrol as a great one for SHBH, but all DHT is good for it, and Proviron is particularly great.

Now SHBG is not the devil that it is claimed to be. Some information suggests that SHBG delivers testosterone selectivity into the muscles. I suppose the best time for proviron is to be used as a preworkout, releasing testosterone from SHBG into your nervous system for the workout.

That may best explain when and why.

The one methyl group on dht-proviron changes its affinities for various bindings. It increases it's affinity for aromatase and especially SHBG, while it also significantly decreases its affinity for the androgen receptor. One study once pointed to Winstrol as a great one for SHBH, but all DHT is good for it, and Proviron is particularly great.

Now SHBG is not the devil that it is claimed to be. Some information suggests that SHBG delivers testosterone selectivity into the muscles. I suppose the best time for proviron is to be used as a preworkout, releasing testosterone from SHBG into your nervous system for the workout.

That may best explain when and why.
Go to the gym man - this isn’t rocket ship science - give me a break with this shit

Does anybody know the rate of shift from the SHBG? I don't take Proviron anymore. Is it a good preworkout? Most people just pile on some Superdrol for preworkout or some Halotestin to prime the nervous system. I poke fun of of "stone age" Proviron some times, but I can appreciate someone who is running a gracious play.

Go to the gym man - this isn’t rocket ship science - give me a break with this shit
I once yelled at Mike Arnold, whom I respect, witch there is mutual respect. I said that I don't care what you think of me. I'm not asking for a dime. How about I just leave like the rest of the brain trust?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131