mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

Sorry, my fault. Anyway, no pro events until June/July i think. Emilio Martinez said that in his IG.
Sorry, my fault. Anyway, no pro events until June/July i think. Emilio Martinez said that in his IG.
I just heard something there but they are doing very badly because there is no official information and the calendars still show that there are parties in April or May. It's so misleading athletes.

Okay, so the cut is over, I'm starting to bounce up because I got to such a state that despite the refeed, the weight started to drop significantly overnight within 4 days I lost 8 pounds. I lost a lot of muscle mass from my best form but I will rebuild it quickly and I hope to add new muscles to the frame. Most importantly, the% bf is very low and you can effectively build up mass for the next 16-20 weeks.

I know it is an old post but I just read the whole thread in the last hours, it was a great journey and a lot of valuable information.

I wonder if you know why this happens? My body also seems to lose weight when I'm trying to load after weeks of cutting. How could it be solved if it is the peak week?

Okay, so the cut is over, I'm starting to bounce up because I got to such a state that despite the refeed, the weight started to drop significantly overnight within 4 days I lost 8 pounds. I lost a lot of muscle mass from my best form but I will rebuild it quickly and I hope to add new muscles to the frame. Most importantly, the% bf is very low and you can effectively build up mass for the next 16-20 weeks.

Current diet

meal 1.2 whole eggs, 1 egg white, 100g chicken breast, 20g whey, 100g cream of rice, 4 whole grain slice bread (one is 10g carbs), 100g banana, 50g blueberries + 10iu humalog

training - 6iu humalog pre wo with 10g EAA, 30g dextrose

intra 20g dextrose, 10g EAA, 10g glutamine, 10g creatine, 5g leucine

meal 2. whey 75g, 180g creal, 200g blueberries + 14iu humalog
meal 3.300g chicken breast, 150g rice
meal 4.300g chicken, 100g rice
meal 5. 300g chicken breast, 400g potatoes
meal 6. 250g salomon or steak, 300g potatoes

products weighed before cooking

Gear:
test 600mg e2d (400cyp + 200prop)
eq 200mg e2d
deca 250mg e2d
anadrol inj 100mg on training days alternating every 4 weeks with tren ace
aromasin 25mg ed
adex 1mg e2d
cabergoline 0.5mg e10d
humalog as in the diet
metformin 2x500mg in off days
GH 15iu trainng days

CARDIO 30min 6 days week fasted

View attachment 119563
You look great in these pictures man can't wait to see the final outcome. Question for you: do you start and stay on those dosages during the whole "bulking" cycle or do you tapper them up until you get to the max amount to avoid plateaus?

I know it is an old post but I just read the whole thread in the last hours, it was a great journey and a lot of valuable information.

I wonder if you know why this happens? My body also seems to lose weight when I'm trying to load after weeks of cutting. How could it be solved if it is the peak week?
Honestly, I think the only way to do that is to be ready 4 weeks before the show and start rebounding early. We know we will lose some form but we will be as rewarding as possible as if we were to exode. Apparently, levrone did this in the later years of his career

You look great in these pictures man can't wait to see the final outcome. Question for you: do you start and stay on those dosages during the whole "bulking" cycle or do you tapper them up until you get to the max amount to avoid plateaus?
I am usually on the same doses for the entire duration of my cycle and try to plateau with changes in diet and training

Luki,

do you come "off" cycle (lower your doses) in order to regain your health for a period, or do you feel that coming down to lower doses, and then going back up results in better gains?

Luki,

do you come "off" cycle (lower your doses) in order to regain your health for a period, or do you feel that coming down to lower doses, and then going back up results in better gains?
I do not think that skipping the doses results in better results - rather it causes us to lose some muscle mass, fullness, etc. by lowering the doses and then when we go back to higher doses, everything comes back and we get the impression that everything works better, but this is just an illusion. Now science says that the higher the dose, the more androgen receptors are created and the more muscles we have. You also see bodybuilders who look great at the age of 26-28 and then for years they cannot achieve the same shape. Reason? most abuse drugs in their younger years, then have more sense and take less, but let's face it - you can't look better by taking less.

Hey Luki - have u ever combined say 50 mg dbol with say 100 mg anadrol- any good or is this a waste - for whatever reason no dbol does anything fir me and I read adding anadrol with it helps - is this bullcrap bri science? I appreciate your opinion !

Hey Luki - have u ever combined say 50 mg dbol with say 100 mg anadrol- any good or is this a waste - for whatever reason no dbol does anything fir me and I read adding anadrol with it helps - is this bullcrap bri science? I appreciate your opinion !
I have
Done 100mg dbol and 100mg drol
This I believe contributed to major cramping even with water and electrolytes salt perfect they just overpowered that and nothing helped.

was extremely strong however and also believe I could have done less and been just as strong incline 4 and half plates for reps.

yes I was combining 50mg dbol + 100mg anadrol a day and it is a great combination. Perfect for strength, which translates into greater weights and therefore more muscle mass

I do not think that skipping the doses results in better results - rather it causes us to lose some muscle mass, fullness, etc. by lowering the doses and then when we go back to higher doses, everything comes back and we get the impression that everything works better, but this is just an illusion. Now science says that the higher the dose, the more androgen receptors are created and the more muscles we have. You also see bodybuilders who look great at the age of 26-28 and then for years they cannot achieve the same shape. Reason? most abuse drugs in their younger years, then have more sense and take less, but let's face it - you can't look better by taking less.
Agreed entirely as usual yet you have a lot of people on here that really should know better (or be more honest) claiming the opposite.

I recently even saw an advanced guy on here say that everyone who never comes off looks like shit 🤔

But we both know BB'ers talking about their usage is 99% downplayed BS for the most part.

Well, the truth is that the guys who say they recommend it and they really think that they should do it so others but they do completely different things themselves (even if they say that they do what they recommend, in fact they do not)
So EVERYONE LIES but YOU?
All throughout this thread you talk about people lying about their gear use, so then you are pope John Luki and only person that tells the truth huh?

The honest truth is your just like me and every other human being, you don't have alien powers and don't know who is lying and who is telling the truth.

So how about saying something like " i tend not to believe people who say this or that" instead of calling everyone but yourself a "Lier"

So EVERYONE LIES but YOU?
All throughout this thread you talk about people lying about their gear use, so then you are pope John Luki and only person that tells the truth huh?

The honest truth is your just like me and every other human being, you don't have alien powers and don't know who is lying and who is telling the truth.

So how about saying something like " i tend not to believe people who say this or that" instead of calling everyone but yourself a "Lier"
I don't know why you're outraged. I know what my friends, many of whom are international-level bodybuilders, are doing and what they say they do - these things are very different from each other. So here it fits perfectly what you wrote - none of us have superpowers and all of us are alike so with some logic it might infer that we all do the same. I'm not saying that everyone does the same and everyone uses huge doses because there are people who literally have genetics from another planet and do not need much, but I know one thing and here I will ask everyone a rhetorical question - will the master of illusion reveal to someone the details of his tricks? it is the same with bodybuilders, no one who has reached the championship level will reveal all the details of how he did it ... maybe he will find one talented student and pass the knowledge on to him, but he will not reveal it to any random Joe

So much for me - no anger or resentment B-boy, I respect you personally.

I don't know why you're outraged. I know what my friends, many of whom are international-level bodybuilders, are doing and what they say they do - these things are very different from each other. So here it fits perfectly what you wrote - none of us have superpowers and all of us are alike so with some logic it might infer that we all do the same. I'm not saying that everyone does the same and everyone uses huge doses because there are people who literally have genetics from another planet and do not need much, but I know one thing and here I will ask everyone a rhetorical question - will the master of illusion reveal to someone the details of his tricks? it is the same with bodybuilders, no one who has reached the championship level will reveal all the details of how he did it ... maybe he will find one talented student and pass the knowledge on to him, but he will not reveal it to any random Joe

So much for me - no anger or resentment B-boy, I respect you personally.
Your right luki . Everyone in the bodybuilding industry are full of lies including bboy. The majority need enormous dosages to reach the elite level because its largely dose dependent. Even when dallas mccarvers blood results showed he was using around 12,500mg a week of testosterone alone , people in the industry still came out to downplay it , sick of all the bullshit. I'm not saying everyone should reveal the amounts the take because that would be wrong as people would hurt themselves but it would be best to say nothing at all rather than lies and say I only take 500mg test a week bullshit

Well, the truth is that the guys who say they recommend it and they really think that they should do it so others but they do completely different things themselves (even if they say that they do what they recommend, in fact they do not)
This is an awesome point and speaks to the psychology of somebody abusing high doses. They even realize it’s not healthy at all so will downplay their use so they don’t have a bunch of people copying them to be a pro like them (which wouldn’t happen anyway because most lack the genetics to be pro even with high doses). Probably helps you sleep at night if you’re a pro on 3 grams of gear with a ton of fans...and you don’t feel guilty making a lot of high dosed guys out there dropping like flies...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Freakyphysiquey
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws