over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP to go from lean to shredded

Some statements without sense in this thread.

DNP does not stop working because it has a lower% fat. Like diet, cardio, GH, T3, any other fat burner, when your body is closer to survival levels, it will activate counter mechanisms to maintain homeostasis. Yes, it becomes more inefficient at burning fat.

It is the same as if you are natural and use 1 g of test, your strength and muscle building levels are going to skyrocket. But if you have been using 500 test for 1 year, increasing to one gram will not cause the same performance or result.

In short, you will lose pounds of fat if you are at 15% or more, but if you are below 10% the rate will not be as spectacular as so many people talk about on the forums. And the truth of all this is that you can read many experiences and anecdotes, but you will never see photos of those subjects that show their magical loss of tons of pounds.

You can use DNP up to 7-10 days before contest, otherwise, you can have water retention problems, and above all, problems to carb up and fill.

I've always stalled once I got to ~9-10% and it's really time to switch over to heavy cardio, tren/GH/etc. - 6-8% is much more attainable through diet / drugs / exercise. I think it also depends on where you start - I think a lot of people might start at 15% or even higher, by the time they get down to 10% or so they haven't really adjusted anything else. You still have to make adjustments to keep losing, even on DNP.

Ex
Some statements without sense in this thread.

DNP does not stop working because it has a lower% fat. Like diet, cardio, GH, T3, any other fat burner, when your body is closer to survival levels, it will activate counter mechanisms to maintain homeostasis. Yes, it becomes more inefficient at burning fat.

It is the same as if you are natural and use 1 g of test, your strength and muscle building levels are going to skyrocket. But if you have been using 500 test for 1 year, increasing to one gram will not cause the same performance or result.

In short, you will lose pounds of fat if you are at 15% or more, but if you are below 10% the rate will not be as spectacular as so many people talk about on the forums. And the truth of all this is that you can read many experiences and anecdotes, but you will never see photos of those subjects that show their magical loss of tons of pounds.

You can use DNP up to 7-10 days before contest, otherwise, you can have water retention problems, and above all, problems to carb up and fill.
100% true that it will cause water retention issues so not advised to take towards eve of prep. But it is definitely effective at 10% bf or any bf% for that matter. It’s also the best fat burning agent bar none IMHO. Pharm grade gh is better at retaining muscle while burning fat but that takes more time and I never found generic or Chinese gh to be an effective fat burner. More water in muscles if anything. Bottom line is - is it even ideal to maintain bf% of 6-7%? I think a clean sharp build with a taper and 6 pack is hard enough to maintain if you are over 200lbs.

FYI when I took it - it was more for an aesthetic look than anything and I definitely lost size and did get a bit flat but far more effective than clen and less flatness than T3

DNP is not dangerous if you are responsible. It is without a doubt the best product available for fat burning and it sheds the fat in a couple of weeks. I started with 125mg/day and went as high as 375mg per day. I wouldn’t run a low carb diet with DNP and be sure stay hydrated and drink LOTS of water.
agree with you on responsible dnp use not being unsafe. it's interesting you say not to use dnp on a low carb diet, because i've used dnp with higher carbs as well as lower carbs, and the lower carbs worked much better for me. it was also SO much more comfortable using dnp without the carbs.

Just my opinion though. Definitely not discounting your experience, slick

agree with you on responsible dnp use not being unsafe. it's interesting you say not to use dnp on a low carb diet, because i've used dnp with higher carbs as well as lower carbs, and the lower carbs worked much better for me. it was also SO much more comfortable using dnp without the carbs.

Just my opinion though. Definitely not discounting your experience, slick
I’m sure if you know what you are doing and comfortable without carbs that you will get even better results. I just found it too difficult to cut the carbs as my body was craving them and even with a clean diet with moderate to high carbs- I burned a lot of fat and fast. That’s the only reason I suggested not to play around with it while doing a keto diet or something being his first go at it. I have friends who couldn’t get past 3-4 days on it because they just felt like crap. The main problem with DNP is that you feel horrible in it and sweat like crazy. Water intake is key.

The problem with DNP at lower bodyfat for me is adjusting calories. You can’t go by the scale, my body weight is all over the damn place with bloat and drops. I’ll swing 3-4lbs daily.

so I just get really lean with DNP then use more easily manipulated variables to get off the last 3-4% BF. I mean sure you can run it till your at your goal 6% but who wants to be 6% and bloated and sweaty mess.

tren, 37.5mcg T3 cardio and ephedrine make my metabolism hum enough to not have to diet extremely long going from 9-10% to 6-7%

has anyone used it conservatively at say 100-125-150mg/day?

absolutely.

though, caps dosed at that dosage are harder to find... so guys will use 200mg/250mg caps one every other day to essentially get the same result

as always, never take it on an empty stomach
Yep. d used to have 125mg caps for a bit and they were beautiful. I ran those and then when I bumped to 250 the fat really started coming off. Went up to 375 for a few days and that was it. Like you said most guys carry 200mg caps or 250. I’d probably go EOD with the 200mg if it were all I could get. I’m surprised OP found 75mg caps to be honest.

Lot's of thoughts on this. Just use common sense. DNP will make you burn more calories it's as simple as that. Meaning it will work if you are 25%, 15% or 8%. Now the majority of guys who use dnp struggle with getting very lean (variety of reasons with diet being the obvious one) so most aren't using it to get down to 5%. Most are using it at 15-25% to get down in body fat and it's highly effective. Many are also about 10-12% getting down to approx 8%. Most of the guys who buy dnp have probably never been under 8% before and it's the same for the majority of guys who buy steroids or hgh etc. There are still loads of guys who use it when extremely lean though.

Many use it in contest prep either at the start or the end. I know of a top pro (places in 2nd tier shows) who buys the stuff for contest prep. It does have the potential of effecting you from filling out straight after usage but not if you wait approx 1 week you will be gtg. That's why I recommend carrying on your diet after usage and slowly re-introducing carbs for the majority of people. It can help get that last bit of fat off you. But sure many who do get very lean use it at the start of their diets to get fat off quickly and improve insulin sensitivity (post usage).

To answer your question I personally think DNP is perfect at the end of a diet to get the last bit of fat off you. I haven't used it much myself (heard from 100's of guys who have) but enough to know it is perfect for that time. For me it's ideal at that time when you are lower carbs and you have been dieting hard and you just want to get that last bit of fat off you before you start introducing carbs back into your diet. You will get flat on it especially on low carbs but the end result should be fantastic if you diet effectively and fill back out afterwards.

When I see talk about 150-200mg and danger I am sorry it's ridiculous and I know that person mustn't have used it before or they simply have no idea. DNP can be very dangerous and needs to be used with care (sensible dose, high water intake, electrolytes, anti-oxidants etc) but I have seen many posts over the years about guys scared to use 100-200mg whilst they are on tren, clen, orals etc and it's ridiculous.

Lot's of thoughts on this. Just use common sense. DNP will make you burn more calories it's as simple as that. Meaning it will work if you are 25%, 15% or 8%. Now the majority of guys who use dnp struggle with getting very lean (variety of reasons with diet being the obvious one) so most aren't using it to get down to 5%. Most are using it at 15-25% to get down in body fat and it's highly effective. Many are also about 10-12% getting down to approx 8%. Most of the guys who buy dnp have probably never been under 8% before and it's the same for the majority of guys who buy steroids or hgh etc. There are still loads of guys who use it when extremely lean though.

Many use it in contest prep either at the start or the end. I know of a top pro (places in 2nd tier shows) who buys the stuff for contest prep. It does have the potential of effecting you from filling out straight after usage but not if you wait approx 1 week you will be gtg. That's why I recommend carrying on your diet after usage and slowly re-introducing carbs for the majority of people. It can help get that last bit of fat off you. But sure many who do get very lean use it at the start of their diets to get fat off quickly and improve insulin sensitivity (post usage).

To answer your question I personally think DNP is perfect at the end of a diet to get the last bit of fat off you. I haven't used it much myself (heard from 100's of guys who have) but enough to know it is perfect for that time. For me it's ideal at that time when you are lower carbs and you have been dieting hard and you just want to get that last bit of fat off you before you start introducing carbs back into your diet. You will get flat on it especially on low carbs but the end result should be fantastic if you diet effectively and fill back out afterwards.

When I see talk about 150-200mg and danger I am sorry it's ridiculous and I know that person mustn't have used it before or they simply have no idea. DNP can be very dangerous and needs to be used with care (sensible dose, high water intake, electrolytes, anti-oxidants etc) but I have seen many posts over the years about guys scared to use 100-200mg whilst they are on tren, clen, orals etc and it's ridiculous.

I know from having used it a dozen times at this point in my life that a lot of people probably go through various issues that I have personally had in some of my runs. The problem people seem to face with DNP is the longer they run it (especially at higher doses) the more likelihood of them making dietary mistakes that are going to cost them in the form of continued fat loss. I think it's best to gradually decrease calories over time and not just jump right into a crazy 1200-1500 calorie PSMF type diet overnight like people recommend because if you aren't used to eating like that and you start in a major deficit compared to what you were previously used to, that plus the combination of a drug like DNP notorious for making you insanely carb hungry, is just asking for problems.

That plus the fact that you have to continually adjust to your new weight - when you have dropped 10-15lbs in a DNP cycle in a month, that is a shit ton of weight. It's easy to get pissed when you get down to those last few pounds of what you consider "sticky" fat and start blaming things you don't understand like DNP tolerance etc etc, the reality is you have to adjust your macros to that new body weight and yes you most likely need to also adjust the DNP dose upward to keep that same level of fat burning you were originally achieving because it gets harder and harder the leaner you get, with DNP or without.

That's why I think DNP is great if you need a huge boost in initial weight loss, but when you approach the single digits I think it's best left to strict diet and lots of exercise to get you there. DNP has too much potential for failure in the way it causes you to be hungry and you can start going down a very hard road stalling out your weight loss completely if you let it get the best of you.

Oh, and another thing, I hear a lot of people say you need to use T3 with long term DNP use from the thyroid gland slowing or even shutting down after a long period of DNP. My advice is, don't do it. T3 adds yet another layer of carb cravings and especially in higher doses combined with DNP, asking for a binge eating scenario to where you're taking a ton of DNP, feeling like shit constantly, and still barely losing weight. Obviously some people are more disciplined than others so if you've used DNP a bunch of times and have 0 issues with overeating or carb cravings you can't control, then this post isn't directed at you. But I know that the average person will benefit from this information because I have seen one too many threads over the past decade about people who are eating 3K+ calories while using 400-500mg of DNP and i'm just like "but why?" - and no, you don't need 500g of protein or 300g of carbs so you can work out longer while you are on DNP. My advice here is, light cardio, light lifting, that's it, max. Save the heavy lifting for when you are at 100%. Keep carbs as low as possible, keep fats even lower. Eat fibrous foods to help you stay full, and remove all the sugar from your pantry before starting a DNP cycle. Stay way from the T3, Tren, etc while you're on DNP. You are literally wasting it. All you need is a moderate dose of test and a reasonable daily protein intake.

My advice here is, light cardio, light lifting, that's it, max. Save the heavy lifting for when you are at 100%. Keep carbs as low as possible, keep fats even lower. Eat fibrous foods to help you stay full, and remove all the sugar from your pantry before starting a DNP cycle. Stay way from the T3, Tren, etc while you're on DNP. You are literally wasting it. All you need is a moderate dose of test and a reasonable daily protein intake.

was with you until you wrote 'light lifting'

one could make the argument that lifting light during a substantial calorie deficit is asking to lose lean tissue

i think it would be more advantageous to lift heavier, but cut down the reps/sets.

give your body a reason to hold onto that muscle, without digging yourself into a recovery ditch.

Excellent post.

I know from having used it a dozen times at this point in my life that a lot of people probably go through various issues that I have personally had in some of my runs. The problem people seem to face with DNP is the longer they run it (especially at higher doses) the more likelihood of them making dietary mistakes that are going to cost them in the form of continued fat loss. I think it's best to gradually decrease calories over time and not just jump right into a crazy 1200-1500 calorie PSMF type diet overnight like people recommend because if you aren't used to eating like that and you start in a major deficit compared to what you were previously used to, that plus the combination of a drug like DNP notorious for making you insanely carb hungry, is just asking for problems.

That plus the fact that you have to continually adjust to your new weight - when you have dropped 10-15lbs in a DNP cycle in a month, that is a shit ton of weight. It's easy to get pissed when you get down to those last few pounds of what you consider "sticky" fat and start blaming things you don't understand like DNP tolerance etc etc, the reality is you have to adjust your macros to that new body weight and yes you most likely need to also adjust the DNP dose upward to keep that same level of fat burning you were originally achieving because it gets harder and harder the leaner you get, with DNP or without.

That's why I think DNP is great if you need a huge boost in initial weight loss, but when you approach the single digits I think it's best left to strict diet and lots of exercise to get you there. DNP has too much potential for failure in the way it causes you to be hungry and you can start going down a very hard road stalling out your weight loss completely if you let it get the best of you.

Oh, and another thing, I hear a lot of people say you need to use T3 with long term DNP use from the thyroid gland slowing or even shutting down after a long period of DNP. My advice is, don't do it. T3 adds yet another layer of carb cravings and especially in higher doses combined with DNP, asking for a binge eating scenario to where you're taking a ton of DNP, feeling like shit constantly, and still barely losing weight. Obviously some people are more disciplined than others so if you've used DNP a bunch of times and have 0 issues with overeating or carb cravings you can't control, then this post isn't directed at you. But I know that the average person will benefit from this information because I have seen one too many threads over the past decade about people who are eating 3K+ calories while using 400-500mg of DNP and i'm just like "but why?" - and no, you don't need 500g of protein or 300g of carbs so you can work out longer while you are on DNP. My advice here is, light cardio, light lifting, that's it, max. Save the heavy lifting for when you are at 100%. Keep carbs as low as possible, keep fats even lower. Eat fibrous foods to help you stay full, and remove all the sugar from your pantry before starting a DNP cycle. Stay way from the T3, Tren, etc while you're on DNP. You are literally wasting it. All you need is a moderate dose of test and a reasonable daily protein intake.
Also agree with this. I was using tren with my DNP one time and my bed sheets were SOAKED. It was very hard to do anything I felt so crappy and soaking with sweat all the time. Definitely not eat to run in hot weather. The fat melted off and yes I got a bit smaller but I never competed so I was satisfied with the look.

Exactly and I completely agree. Although I still think DNP is great at the end of a diet as well but only for certain people. The issue is (and you mention it) are people aren't that consistent with their diets. The majority of guys who use dnp are not consistent and as you state many use it and drop calories excessively and it's not sustainable. I would always recommend those guys diet before dnp then add it in and keep the same calories then slowly lower them over time but nothing excessively because they need to give themselves room to lower further post dnp usage because of the massive difference it causes in calories burnt when using it. DNP can also be great at the start of a diet as well but not when guys just throw it in and drop calories excessively. It usually ends in the same way with those guys and it's part of the reason the same people use it multiple times per year.

That's another reason why it is great at the end of a diet but it's only a good approach for guys who can diet consistently. The guys who don't have the will power tend not to be able to get down to lower body fat anyway. The guys that can get down to 7-8% body fat for example with no fat burners are the ones that can make great use of dnp. They are on x amount of cals and lower carbs at the end of a diet and they simply add in dnp and there you go it finishes off a diet. No need to lower cals and just let the dnp with the already lower cals do the job. For most people I recommend a low dose of dnp for approx 6 weeks but for these guys at the end of a diet 2 weeks is probably more than enough.

There are so many different approaches but when I hear stuff like DNP shouldn't be used when very lean I know that logic is definitely off it just needs to be used in a certain way for different scenarios.

Also agree with this. I was using tren with my DNP one time and my bed sheets were SOAKED. It was very hard to do anything I felt so crappy and soaking with sweat all the time. Definitely not eat to run in hot weather. The fat melted off and yes I got a bit smaller but I never competed so I was satisfied with the look.

I generally agree as well. Although there can be some exceptions. Many throw the kitchen sink at things and it's just asking to feel like shit. More is better. Tren and dnp is one example of that. Although 500mg dnp daily with 500mg tren e weekly are very different to 250mg DNP and 30mg tren a daily.

I really want to experiment with this, but I live in China and there are still covid temperature checks sporadically to enter indoor areas. They are enforced maybe 10% of the time other 90% they don't really check.

Did anyone see any large elevations in body temperature at around 100-150mg/day? I get almost no increases in body temp from clen+t3 at 100mcg and 37.5mcg respectively, even while on 400mg/wk of tren last 8 weeks.

I want to try out 100-150mg around 6 weeks out for 2-3 weeks. That 6 weeks out to 3 weeks out stretch is where I find the hardest and worst stalling occurs for me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131