over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP to go from lean to shredded

Sleep issues for me on DNP have always been because of the heat and nothing else. No blanket, fan pointed directly on me and I'm still hot as hell. I also take big doses which I do not recommend unless you are VERY experienced on your tolerance to the drug.

And for fucks sake, if you can, break up the dosage. 200mg is fine at once for most, but if you tier up to 400mg, I don't recommend taking it all at one time. Spread it out as much as you can, preferably not taking much before bed

I’ve only used it a few times. All I remember is it’s definitely very effective but I also had miserable sides.
And for fucks sake, if you can, break up the dosage. 200mg is fine at once for most, but if you tier up to 400mg, I don't recommend taking it all at one time. Spread it out as much as you can, preferably not taking much before bed
also be careful when you step up the dosage as it builds up in your system so you don’t really feel the full effect of the 200mg/day till day 5 or 6. If you go up too quickly you are asking for trouble. The few times I used it I felt like SHIT!

Many advocate splitting the dose, I did dividing the dose into 3 takes (7 AM, 15 PM, 22 PM) or taking all at 7 AM. I didn't find many differences, but I would definitely like to skip any doses close around bedtime.

I've always been afraid of DNP. Then @Elvia1023 calmed me down and I took 200mg / EOD, then 200mg every day for a month. I did not feel any side effects. Sleep even better, temperature okay. Only a mild headache and a feeling of inner heat .... I will definitely use it again.

I'd love to see some training clips of you guys taking DNP. I took up to 1g of Dinitro's DNP and my Wife was leg pressing more than me. I'd much rather diet an additional 6 weeks and actually enjoy training than take that shit again. I've got like 2 full bottles of D's DNP and i can't throw it away just because of effective it was.

I wont argue how effective it is. IMO i think you're almost better just not training at all. Doing cardio everyday and just going PSMF for 2 weeks and then get off it id.

I'd love to see some training clips of you guys taking DNP. I took up to 1g of Dinitro's DNP and my Wife was leg pressing more than me. I'd much rather diet an additional 6 weeks and actually enjoy training than take that shit again. I've got like 2 full bottles of D's DNP and i can't throw it away just because of effective it was.

I wont argue how effective it is. IMO i think you're almost better just not training at all. Doing cardio everyday and just going PSMF for 2 weeks and then get off it id.

Who said they are training hard on 1000mg? Taking 1000mg is asking to feel like utter crap and not being able to train. I know guys who took that much (and over) and could barely get out of bed. Even 500mg would negatively effect training in most people. It's very different adding in 100-400mg DNP (the higher the dose the higher probability of training being effected) and letting it assist fat loss without experiencing too many side effects. Taking 1000mg for any amount of time is very different to taking approx 250mg for 6 weeks.

400, 100g idc. You aren't training the same. That was my point.

Nobody trains same hard in a cut period as they do in maintenance or bulking, when you lose weight-body fat and has less energy. So, what is your point?

Weakness, looking smaller, be hungry, tired and miserable ... these are the mental and physical processes that athletes must overcome when preparing to compete.

Taking 750 my workouts were longer due to fatigue but I could continue training hard, the only problem was the cravings and the heat at night, it was a mistake because the next day I did more cardio .. 400 is my perfect dose for 100kg

It's because you wrote "I'd love to see some training clips of you guys taking DNP" then went on about you using 1000mg and how it was impossible to train at that amount. It was just strange to go on about an extreme dosage like it applies to all DNP usage. I don't think a single person in this thread would disagree with you. I 100% agree you aren't training the same on dnp especially if the dose is moderate-high. The point of my post was obviously just to show people can use DNP and they can still train very hard they just to have use a low dosage and even then it could still effect muscular/cardiovascular endurance.

200mg per day with a preworkout and I am pushing training the same as normal. This is why I recommend to most people to just use approx 2-250mg DNP. Some may want to double that dose and that is fine for many (not all) but it will probably have a negative impact on their training. Although I think even at those higher doses (400-500mg) many can still train extremely hard and lift the same weight they are used to. They may have less endurance over time and sure anyone in a deficit over time is going to struggle to lift the same weights/reps but that impact doesn't have to be too big if things are done correctly. Now taking 1000mg DNP is a very different thing and would most likely ruin anyone's training quality and I would never recommend anyone do that but it doesn't mean people can't train brutally hard on lower dose of DNP.

Taking 750 my workouts were longer due to fatigue but I could continue training hard, the only problem was the cravings and the heat at night, it was a mistake because the next day I did more cardio .. 400 is my perfect dose for 100kg

You enter the vicious circle, you eat more, you do more cardio, you get more tired, you eat more ... it is not a good place to be, but it is very easy to fall and difficult to get out.

I'm a DNP noob and still learning about this stuff, apologies if this is a dumb question:

Is there any reason you can't stack DNP with clen? Like I feel pretty good and get a bit of fat burning out of 40mcg clen, could I couple that with 100-200mg of DNP or is that unsafe in any way because of their combined effects on electrolytes (or some other interaction)?

I'm a DNP noob and still learning about this stuff, apologies if this is a dumb question:

Is there any reason you can't stack DNP with clen? Like I feel pretty good and get a bit of fat burning out of 40mcg clen, could I couple that with 100-200mg of DNP or is that unsafe in any way because of their combined effects on electrolytes (or some other interaction)?

it's fine

make sure you guys take taurine with DNP, I dried out like sponge bob on it, this is a compound you could not pay me to take ever again. results were unbelievable though. I was on too many androgens and made the mistake of too little estrogen in my system though. the flat was flatter

I would like more to cycle between both compounds.

I prefer ECA during DNP.

So I have been dieting for 2 months now and I am approximately 10-12% body fat @ 250lbs. Have a diet of 160g of carbs a day. Minimal fat, coming from the meats I eat, 2 tbsps of almond butter and a tbsp of Mac nut oil. I have been dropping weight really well. I use metformin at 1000mgs a day and use l carnitine 400mgs a day with 5ius of hgh first thing in the morning before fasted cardio for 40mins. I’m taking tren at 300mgs/ mast 300mgs/ test 150mgs/ winny 150mgs a week and 50 mgs of proviron a day for mood. So my questions: when I start to incorporate the dnp should I keep everything the same? Is there anything I’m taking that can cause a reaction in drugs like metformin?
My diet has been providing 2-3 lbs of weight loss a week. I do one cheat meal a week usually breakfast with eggs, French toast and biscuits. I would skip the cheat meal while on dnp. I want to run the dnp for 3-4 weeks if I can tolerate it. Would love to be around 7-8 % before rolling into the off season. I drink two gallons of water a day now. Also I’m not worried about being flat as I’m not competing until next year. I am also currently on 40mcgs of Clen and 25mcgs of T3. Have been using aas for 15-20 years. Do you guys think I need to modify anything before I start the dnp run?
Thanks
Tank

So I have been dieting for 2 months now and I am approximately 10-12% body fat @ 250lbs. Have a diet of 160g of carbs a day. Minimal fat, coming from the meats I eat, 2 tbsps of almond butter and a tbsp of Mac nut oil. I have been dropping weight really well. I use metformin at 1000mgs a day and use l carnitine 400mgs a day with 5ius of hgh first thing in the morning before fasted cardio for 40mins. I’m taking tren at 300mgs/ mast 300mgs/ test 150mgs/ winny 150mgs a week and 50 mgs of proviron a day for mood. So my questions: when I start to incorporate the dnp should I keep everything the same? Is there anything I’m taking that can cause a reaction in drugs like metformin?
My diet has been providing 2-3 lbs of weight loss a week. I do one cheat meal a week usually breakfast with eggs, French toast and biscuits. I would skip the cheat meal while on dnp. I want to run the dnp for 3-4 weeks if I can tolerate it. Would love to be around 7-8 % before rolling into the off season. I drink two gallons of water a day now. Also I’m not worried about being flat as I’m not competing until next year. I am also currently on 40mcgs of Clen and 25mcgs of T3. Have been using aas for 15-20 years. Do you guys think I need to modify anything before I start the dnp run?
Thanks
Tank
Honestly, see how far you can push it WITHOUT DNP.
So keep pushing. At a certain point, you're going to hit a plateau at like 9%. THEN throw it in with no changes and watch it start working. Keep it all the same. Cals, other fat loss supp dosages, cardio. Just let DNP do its work.

Honestly, see how far you can push it WITHOUT DNP.
So keep pushing. At a certain point, you're going to hit a plateau at like 9%. THEN throw it in with no changes and watch it start working. Keep it all the same. Cals, other fat loss supp dosages, cardio. Just let DNP do its work.

Spot on, brother 100%👌

Thanks
Tank

You seem to know what you're doing

Lol yes it may be advisable to skip the 'cheat' on DNP, but honestly only due to the sweating. It doesn't sound too over the top, so maybe consider keeping it in. Carb cravings both on DNP and a couple weeks post cycle can be fuckin off the hook and that's where guys fuck up, so sliding a free meal in there occasionally could prevent you from going totally off the trail

You're in the depths of a diet, so this is where dnp will shine. If you're disciplined with your diet, which it sounds like you are, even a small 200mg a day for 2-4 weeks is going to make a dramatic difference. Some advice, don't pay any attention to how you look in the mirror on DNP, you'll see the results about a week after stopping and letting the water drop

Milligram scales are cheap and accurate, and DNP powder / crystal is cheaper than capsules. I'm not sure where the rumor came from that putting DNP in a capsule is messy or difficult. It's not difficult. It's easy to make capsules with whatever dose you want.
you’ve clearly never capped your own DNP, it IS extremely messy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131