advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

want to start blast now, am I still to fat in your opinion?

eazy_

Registered
Newbies
What would happen if I ran a 16-week cycle of 500mg Test Cyp at 20% body fat while in a calorie deficit?

Currently on 100mg per week test cyp.

squat 470/bench 370/DL 565

47 year old. 5’10" 215lbs.

If you’re looking to drop body fat than you have to be in a caloric deficit.Either increase energy expenditure or decrease calories.Since your goal is fat loss i don”t see a reason to increase test to 500mg.If I were you I would get down to the level of BF you want and than use the test at a higher dose to grow if that’s your goal.I don’t see a point in adding 400mg of test to your 100 which I assume is hrt to lose body fat.

@88shots

Started at 345lbs been dieting a long time and bored and want to start next phase.

Currently 20% body fat. end goal is 220lbs @10% bodyfat by May 2023.

Plan was/is to cut to 190lbs then bulk and run first cycle 500mg test for 16 weeks.

That’s awesome,good for you.It’s not easy to have the discipline and determination to drop that much fat especially as you get older and you become that heavy.It’s a huge accomplishment.

There are ways to increase calorie expenditure using ped’s (performance enhancing drugs) which would be a personal choice you would have to make.I don’t know your current health condition so Clen,ECG (ephedrine, caffeine,green tea extract) GW501516 and T3.Read up on these on your own and decide if thats a route you want to take.

I don't think you need 500mg T to accomplish your goals. I can still bulk on 300mg T weekly. It's diet in the end that matters most.

I think you wasting your gear. Sorry to say that the fatter you are the worst effect you will have. Getting to 12% bf is soooo damn easy. If you are not able to accomplish that you should never take gear first place.

One thing to consider is the higher your BF% the more the synthetic test will aromatize creating additional water weight and possibly adding fat. You’re on the right path though with your diet.

I get being bored but man you’ve come a looooong way already!!!!!! Drop those additional lbs to get down to at least 14% and then fire away.

Cage

Man, congrats on that huge turnaround! Obviously it’s hard to tell exactly how low you BF% is due to the excess skin from when you were overweight. After seeing pics I’d say go for it and also continue your current calorie intake. That’s just my humble opinion. Ultimately you may have to have surgery to lose the excess skin if it bothers you.

I’ve known folks that were WAY WAY bigger than you BF% wise and they juiced anyways.

Again, congrats on the huge turnaround!!!!! Fantastic!!!

Cage

You could do a cycle and gain muscle. Which would then give you a lower BF level. How much of that muscle you would hold once you drop down to your 100mg level is hard to say. From your lifts and pics it appears you have made very good progress already. If you are looking long term then staying the course may be all you need. If you want to look good for summer then a cycle may be what you want.

Tbh 250 TestE a week won't hurt your cutting process at all! It will make you feel great... So i would add it.
Buy some TestE 250mg/ml vials and some Aromasin and you will be set to improve your fat loss.

Test will make you feel better, retain more muscle, maybe even grow more. Your structure is good i think that you will end up looking great.
It won't make you burn more fat, but until you go under 10% no fat burners will be needed.

Keep up the great work.

Evaluate bulking later on.... You will hate to see abs disappearing ;)

You will grow like a freaking weed in my opinion. You have a pretty good amount of muscle mass which is going to absorb 300-400 mg of test a week. I'd say do it, keep some nolvadex on hand and keep that diet dialed in. Decent genetics!

If your goal is to drop weight. I wouldn’t do test only. I wouldn’t do 500 mg of test either. As a lot can be accomplished with test only, results are amplified stacked with appropriate compounds. I would do 200-300 test and and one of the following. HGH, Primo E, anavar, and EQ if you can control the appetite cravings. If it were me I would choose primo E or EQ. Anavar at the end of 16 weeks.

Also, you listed your lifts but did not mention cardio.

If your goal is to drop weight. I wouldn’t do test only. I wouldn’t do 500 mg of test either. As a lot can be accomplished with test only, results are amplified stacked with appropriate compounds. I would do 200-300 test and and one of the following. HGH, Primo E, anavar, and EQ if you can control the appetite cravings. If it were me I would choose primo E or EQ. Anavar at the end of 16 weeks.

Also, you listed your lifts but did not mention cardio.
I'm doing 15 hours of cardio per week. Not starting the blast until 190lbs at the earliest, believe I'm still too fat and will be wasting drugs.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear