kinglab
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

want to start blast now, am I still to fat in your opinion?

Soviet_sausage

Newbies
I ran 500mg of test as my first cycle and ate at a deficit with increased cardio. Fairly high body fat... Weight went up about 6 lbs and body fat started going down. Then the gyms started limiting time to only one hour: I had to switch it up about 6 weeks in and started bulking for the balance of my cycle due to gym time.
If I could do it over again I would save the “blast” until I was lower body fat and just cut on a trt dose of test and add some anavar in their to help speed things up a bit.

pickapeck

Registered
I think you wasting your gear. Sorry to say that the fatter you are the worst effect you will have. Getting to 12% bf is soooo damn easy. If you are not able to accomplish that you should never take gear first place.
I think this is wrong headed. The OP has a lot of muscle. If he went on 300 mg test he would likely transform. He would partition nutrients better, recover better etc. Perfect place for a recomp.

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Who was your supplier and what’s your drugs/dosages. Are you running an AI also?

Cito33189

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Take the test take whatever you want. As long as you eat clean and do cardio your gonna gain muscle and lose body fat. This isn’t rocket science. This is what steroids are for, to make you look fucking good. I’m reading these comments and half of them are bull shit. Take the dam test you’ll be fine and beast out.

N.L....M.....

Registered
Newbies
Take the test take whatever you want. As long as you eat clean and do cardio your gonna gain muscle and lose body fat. This isn’t rocket science. This is what steroids are for, to make you look fucking good. I’m reading these comments and half of them are bull shit. Take the dam test you’ll be fine and beast out.
This. Also the dude has made awesome progress.

machomadness22

Registered
Look great bro! lol you’ve made more out of a lower dose than most of the dummies on here that blast 900 mg of tren name talk like they’re pros lol you’re on the right path keep crushing it

cage99

Registered
So have you started AAS? I can’t say enough how great of a job you did getting back in shape! My hats off to you bro! Keep up the hard work!

Cage

eazy_

Newbies
Update. Cycle coming to an end. In 16 weeks went from 203lbs to 240lbs. Lifts went from Squat 470x1 to 510x2, 405x10, and 350x20. Trapbar DL from 565x1 to 600x1 and 505x5.

Bench is stuck at 370. Going for 405 and I tore something in my shoulder went to the ER. Took 3 days to be able to raise my arm. waiting for my ortho appt to get an MRI. XRAY at ER didn't show anything.

Since I could no longer do any push movements I ran a squat everyday program for a month.

I cut calories from 4000 w/400grams of protein. to 3000 w/ 300 grams of protein.

IMG_20210522_122657.jpg

profile.png

Screenshot_20210621-083722.png

Kaladryn

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Great work, glad the cycle went well. My advice would be: Don't do singles, they are pointless and lead to injury, in fact, I wouldn't go below 6-8 reps, ever. Also, I would consider 6-8 reps to be low and would only use near perfect form when going that heavy, I generally consider the 10-15 rep range ideal for muscle development. Working with very low reps will always eventually lead to injury and it usually doesn't happen all at once, damage occurs without noticing it slowly over many years until injuries start to happen.

eazy_

Newbies
Great work, glad the cycle went well. My advice would be: Don't do singles, they are pointless and lead to injury, in fact, I wouldn't go below 6-8 reps, ever. Also, I would consider 6-8 reps to be low and would only use near perfect form when going that heavy, I generally consider the 10-15 rep range ideal for muscle development. Working with very low reps will always eventually lead to injury and it usually doesn't happen all at once, damage occurs without noticing it slowly over many years until injuries start to happen.
thank you for this good advice

cage99

Registered
Gotta watch my man! I know it’s exciting seeing and feeling the AAS do their thing. But you keep pushing and pushing eventually something pops! Remember you’re not 20 anymore. The older we get the smarter we gotta be with our workouts. Don’t try and meet your strength goals in one cycle. You had some lofty ones too. Wish you a speedy recovery.

Cage

eazy_

Newbies
Gotta watch my man! I know it’s exciting seeing and feeling the AAS do their thing. But you keep pushing and pushing eventually something pops! Remember you’re not 20 anymore. The older we get the smarter we gotta be with our workouts. Don’t try and meet your strength goals in one cycle. You had some lofty ones too. Wish you a speedy recovery.

Cage
you're right, that was dumb. The point of all this is to look like a bodybuilder. I haven't figured out how to train that way. I end up back at heavy 1-3 reps testing my strength, not building muscle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Papahixson1