over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gym “Uniforms”

chingaling

Registered
Newbies
Anyone else notice some guys where the exact shit daily to the gym? I’ve been seeing this guy daily for years in the gym. Ol boy wears the same tired ass red tank top everyday . Now I’m starting to take notice and lots of guys seem to wear the same stuff . Rant of the day . Carry on

Well I wear same clothes coming from work and they are normally some type of sports pants or shorts and a random tshirt, packs of shirts that all look the same. So if you watched me every day you might think I’m always wearing the same thing but it’s actually a fresh set of clothes every day...

Maybe the guy has multiple of the same tank or maybe he simply isn’t concerned with what he wears to the gym the way you are....kinda weird dude. I’m there to workout not walk a fashion show...

If he’s truly wearing the same shit daily then he’s gotta smell like SHIT!!!!!! No way someone’s washing one outfit daily!

Cage

I dress in whats comfortable and practical. I've seen guys work out in polos and not thought about it again until now. Do what works.

I train in simple cheap white t shirts. I probably have 20 of them. Looks like I’m wearing the same thing, but it’s a fresh shirt every time.

People probably say that about me I’ve been wearing the same hoodies, tanks and shorts for years. Wash with vinegar and no dingy smell.
look at what Arnold and Dorian Yates etc. worked out in. That’s hardcore, no fashion show here!

I miss the 90’s gym clothes. Were so classic. Now it’s all tights, tank tops and gym shark shit.
agreed. i still wear a lot of the 90's stuff. I have pretty much every pair of baggy crazee wear pants that crazee wear sells. T Michael also has a ton of awesome stuff. They're comfortable as hell

I used to think it was silly, too, then I found myself wearing the same outfit on certain body part days

I think it's just subconscious superstition. Dante talked about this once, too, wearing the same shit on certain days

But my shorts are always kinda fruity on leg day. I don't give a fuck, I can see my quads better

I wear pretty much the same thing every day to the gym. Black shorts, I know not trendy but I never try to be, and blue sleeveless shirt. Once in a while it is a different color but most are blue as I ordered in bulk. I didn't know it was a fashion show. I thought it was about lifting and what I wear what is comfortable. And if some one wants to laugh at my attire I am good with that as I like bringing jot into the world.

We used to have a guy who can in and trained with a black t-shirt, black slacks, a belt, and dress shoes. He was odd to say the least.
50% of the clients in my gym rent their clothes per session, fortunately this is black with minimal red accents.

And why do you think this is such an important issue to open a thread? Drama Queen

One of the advantages of training in your own home gym is that you can wear the same clothes and smell like shit, and nobody gives a shit, lol

Maybe you could hold a fashion show at the gym and have a catwalk and check out all the guys outfits...

Sounds kind of gay

Carry on
Agreed!
Im on the 'other team' and even I don't notice what people are wearing...much less to notice MULTIPLE guys wearing the same thing daily.

But then again, I go to the gym to lift weights..sweat and grow. Then I get in my car and leave.
What are you doing in the gym?

Whatever, when I used to work in dinner theater I would go to the gym right after in my friggin costume half the time. Zero f#$ks given.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear