over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gym “Uniforms”

I miss the 90’s gym clothes. Were so classic. Now it’s all tights, tank tops and gym shark shit.
So you prefer Richard Simmons shorts

You guys have to much time in your hands at the gym to be noticing others people shit.

I train,talk to my girl while she's doing her set pusher her ass to failure and look at the fine asses when they are in front of me. I can give 3 shits about anything else

here young chicks all wear those lululemon whatever tights, usually white or peach or green. sometimes black or gray, pink, yellow....and half shirts and belly button diamonds.
and the chicks with the low down ballcaps.
the men? who the fuck looks at the men?

I wear the same shirt every day to my gym and when I run.
In other words no shirt. Just straight flexing:)

I wear whatever because I despise gym shark and “gym clothes” except for animal and gasp but you have to be a freak before even wearing those lol

gym tights don’t appeal to me

I've been wearig the same shirts/shorts/sweaters for like 5-10 years. Unless they've reached the skunk smell stage where I have to toss them, mine have been going strong over the years. I still have my 10+ year old DC training and TN Gildan t-shirts, same damn shorts, and generic plain gildan sweaters. I could give a fack what others wear....unless they stink, and that can be an issue. I've gone through many hats due to not being able to get the funk smell out of them, and a few shirts.

Regardless of what they are wearing and how stupid they look, they are there when many aren't......like me the last few months now:eek:

Come on doesn't everybody have certain chest/shoulder outfits, leg outfits, and back outfits.....or arms too for the guys flexing in the mirror, lol:D It's like when you have to retire a shirt....it's like you are losing a lifting buddy:( :D

I wear whatever because I despise gym shark and “gym clothes” except for animal and gasp but you have to be a freak before even wearing those lol

gym tights don’t appeal to me
Well, Animal shirts come in size small, which is sold out 😆, and Gasp comes in medium.
So I think what you meant to say was that you have to be a freak to wear that IF you don’t want to look like a complete tool bag.

Yea there is a fucking problem you want to do something about it tough guy? Don't let that tren make you stupid.
Hahaha, I wish I was so tough. Obviously that was a joke. This whole thread has pretty much been a joke. Tough guy.

In the early nineties I had the owner of the gym I worked out at tell me I had to get a new pair of pants because there had been "complaints". They were my lucky big baggy pants that all the lifters used to wear but there were big holes and my underwear could be seen. Loved those pants.

I've been wearig the same shirts/shorts/sweaters for like 5-10 years. Unless they've reached the skunk smell stage where I have to toss them, mine have been going strong over the years. I still have my 10+ year old DC training and TN Gildan t-shirts, same damn shorts, and generic plain gildan sweaters. I could give a fack what others wear....unless they stink, and that can be an issue. I've gone through many hats due to not being able to get the funk smell out of them, and a few shirts.

Regardless of what they are wearing and how stupid they look, they are there when many aren't......like me the last few months now:eek:

Come on doesn't everybody have certain chest/shoulder outfits, leg outfits, and back outfits.....or arms too for the guys flexing in the mirror, lol:D It's like when you have to retire a shirt....it's like you are losing a lifting buddy:( :D
Have you tried washing them with borax or baking soda?

Hahaha, I wish I was so tough. Obviously that was a joke. This whole thread has pretty much been a joke. Tough guy.
I was joking with I don't know why you took it so serious

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity