over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gym “Uniforms”

The convenience of not having to drag a gym bag full of clothes to the gym and then a gym bag full of dirty clothes home(which is another pain in the ass if you don't have a washer/dryer at home) does sound appealing, BUT as a guy who feels ripped off by a $2.00 coffee the thought of spending 100 a sessions blows my mind. The places I have lived $100 a MONTH is a high for a gym. Different levels that is for sure.
I'm confused. Drag a gym bag full of clothes to the gym. I go to the gym with my gym clothes on.or when I use to go after work and change in the gym it was just short,shirt and sneakers in my gym bag.what so difficult about that?maybe I didn't understand what you saying

I'm confused. Drag a gym bag full of clothes to the gym. I go to the gym with my gym clothes on.or when I use to go after work and change in the gym it was just short,shirt and sneakers in my gym bag.what so difficult about that?maybe I didn't understand what you saying
I agree. I spend money on nice stuff like my house, cars, stereo, and electronics but I don't blow money on things like clothes or things I can do on my own.. I still mow my own yard.. We do all have different priorities though. I can respect that.

I agree. I spend money on nice stuff like my house, cars, stereo, and electronics but I don't blow money on things like clothes or things I can do on my own.. I still mow my own yard.. We do all have different priorities though. I can respect that.
Oh man I mow my own too and enjoy it and I trim my trees too. And I'm the same I buy nice things cars,electronics but gym clothes heck no I buy cheap stuff at Ross lol.I go to train not to fashion show for anyone. I buy nice clothes to go out with the wife but I'm not talking about $150 for a dress shirt ot shoes.

You know what's funny one if the times I went to NY China town. I got a few f imitation Rolex and Gucci glasses and few other .and I tell everyone I know if I'm sitting in a restaurant or bar or whatever. Do you think the person next to me is going to know my Rolex is from China town? NO lol actually I have a bunch say man nice Rolex lol

Oh man I mow my own too and enjoy it and I trim my trees too. And I'm the same I buy nice things cars,electronics but gym clothes heck no I buy cheap stuff at Ross lol.I go to train not to fashion show for anyone. I buy nice clothes to go out with the wife but I'm not talking about $150 for a dress shirt ot shoes.

You know what's funny one if the times I went to NY China town. I got a few f imitation Rolex and Gucci glasses and few other .and I tell everyone I know if I'm sitting in a restaurant or bar or whatever. Do you think the person next to me is going to know my Rolex is from China town? NO lol actually I have a bunch say man nice Rolex lol
I spend a bit on a decent automatic watch but it's been all Hamilton brand and no more than $800. I've got a buddy that likes Rolex and others. He has spent big $$$ on them. He is also into guns. On the other hand he listens to Bose speakers and that's good enough. Im into Martin Logan speakers. Got a new center channel on the way now. Different strokes for different folks.

I see the gym as more a social network. You dress to impress. If you want as much attention as possible, you have to stand out. So I like to wear flashy colors, trendy brands and the most expensive electronics attached to my head.
If anyone agrees with the above statement, there’s a special gym in hell for you to work out in...
Shorts and a well fitting t-shirt or tank top work best for me.

Track pants, a cutoff sweatshirt usually XL or XXL with a t-shirt underneath. Sometimes shorts on a leg day. Back in the day i just wore a t-shirt but now i like being totally covered up and like sweating a bit more. Ironically, there's no muscle to cover up anymore LOL. But yeah, i miss the 80's and 90's gym fashion (Zubaz, T. Michael, Crazeewear, etc.).

I spend a bit on a decent automatic watch but it's been all Hamilton brand and no more than $800. I've got a buddy that likes Rolex and others. He has spent big $$$ on them. He is also into guns. On the other hand he listens to Bose speakers and that's good enough. Im into Martin Logan speakers. Got a new center channel on the way now. Different strokes for different folks.
Oh don't get me wrong I'm a big watch collector most are Invicta and Breitling
I'm also a glasses collector but real name brands.I do spend and have a lot of money invested in my collections.

I was just trying to make a point with my previous reply. That people that are broke spend money on expensive thing just to impress people but can't really afford it.whats the point in impressing people if you are fake.

I do believe if you have mo ey and can afford to buy high end things and like to because you enjoy it for you it's all good.you worked hard for your money why not.you ain't Taking it with you when you die neither your possessions. But at least the possessions you enjoy them.

I'm also into shoes (sneakers) this is my small rack you don't want to see my big one lol 20210404_152440.jpg

Actually I'm building some box racks now for all the ones I have loose. I have so many in their original boxes 🙄 my wife says I'm worse than a woman with shoes lol 20210404_160541.jpg 20210404_160547.jpg

I'm also into shoes (sneakers) this is my small rack you don't want to see my big one lolView attachment 129485
Damn pimpman...do you have those limited/exclusive type shoes that some people will wait in line for days at the Nike/shoe store to be the one that gets a chance to try and purchase it?
You still got the shoe boxes?
You wear them or collect it?
I have a feeling you have more shoes than your wife and girlfriend, correct?

MS

Damn pimpman...do you have those limited/exclusive type shoes that some people will wait in line for days at the Nike/shoe store to be the one that gets a chance to try and purchase it?
You still got the shoe boxes?
You wear them or collect it?
I have a feeling you have more shoes than your wife and girlfriend, correct?

MS
Definitely more than the wife but my girlfriend leaves me in the dust lol I tell her she is a shoe horder lol

And no I actually can't for the life of me understand how people make lines to get new exclusive shoes and stuff like that.man I can't even do the black Friday store crap.people making all those crazy lines and shit.hell no. I just go and buy it when all that desperation for them is over lol

Yes I have boxes but the shoes are in them I have no room to store it.I keep it in the boxes so they don't get dusty and crap like that.

And yes I do wear them all.I just like shoes so I buy a shit load of them.the thing is I have so many that by the time I get to wear one pair again people ask me oh you got another new pair lol.im like no bro I've had these I just have to many to wear them that often. And my younger son I buy him which ever ones he wants but he also wears mine lol because I have so many lol. My problem is I say oh I'm go to the mall and buy me a pair of shoes.bro no lie I end up buying like 7 or 11 lol I end up spending few thousands $ shoes now a days are pricey. I'm just blessed I can afford to buy em.I also buy some beside mine and donate them to poor people

You should see my clothes closet I have clothes with tags on them .I have a problem lol.I took my closet my wife's and had to build one for her plus buy those closet that you built and put them in the room the stand up ones ha ha ha and I have clothes in my girlfriend closer and in her dad's closet.I swear I have a problem

I have two lol

Here's half of my sneaker collection

View attachment 129486
Lol. Yeah, I used to have only one white pair of New Balance I wore all the time. My wife and kids were teasing me about it so I ordered 3 pairs of "stylish" sneakers online.

Lol that was funny brother ( here my half) ha ha ha ha I like those bro

Thank ya bro, Adidas Samba Oyster Holdings (comes with seven sets of laces). Never saw them anywhere stateside! Had to have em

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws