over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Digestion Issues

How's your RBC count? Any blood in your stool? Peptic Ulcer maybe?

**broken link removed**

Sorry, just re-read page 4. Negative endoscopy. No blood in the stool.
Ever been tested for HIV?

Lol not a possibility

And RBC is good.

Hmmm...well this thread went all kinds of ways that weren't really helpful to you.
About the only advise I'm able to give is to keep looking because obviously somethings not right.
Process of elimination I'm afraid. Might want to see a different gastroenterologist with fresh eyes.
Whatever you do let us know how it turns out.

Do you drink a lot of alcohol? I ended up with low iron and anemic in my youth from drinking so much.

I eat meat like 2 or 3 times a day which is rich in iron so no idea why it would be low....

I’m hoping I don’t have Crohn’s disease or something....

I eat meat like 2 or 3 times a day which is rich in iron so no idea why it would be low....

Have you been tested for Celiac's disease? I have IBS but gluten completely wrecks my digestive system. I went years trying to figure it out. I dropped wheat and in two weeks I lost 4" in waist circumference and 20lbs from inflammation. I finally stopped getting the constant stomach too.

Have you been tested for Celiac's disease? I have IBS but gluten completely wrecks my digestive system. I went years trying to figure it out. I dropped wheat and in two weeks I lost 4" in waist circumference and 20lbs from inflammation. I finally stopped getting the constant stomach too.

Not sure. I know they did 2 separate stool tests and they tested for a bunch of stuff and all came back negative.

I don’t really have any symptoms anymore so I don’t think I have it, just concerned with iron being low and I eat meat so much so no idea why it’s low.

Dr said it might be bc I donated blood when my hematocrit was high but that was like 6 months ago I think....

IBS is NOT crohns disease! Crohns is an ibd and can be fatal.ibd is a bastard for sure ( I have both lol) but nowhere as serious as crohns.they can diagnose crohns OK but mainstream treatments are rubbish IMO and experience. Not hopeless though with alternative therapy's available.plus HGH and try test help hugely.keep estrogen under control important I've found.good luck.and hope you get to bottom of it soon.loads of it about.wish I could afford humanofott lol would help greatly I imagine.oh well!

I can’t explain why. Maybe someone else can. But in some people who use anabolic steroids, I’ve noticed their iron levels decrease while their hematocrit levels increase. Also, some people have GI tract issues when taking anabolic hormones.

There are studies that support eating too many saturated fats increase cholesterol levels— leading to increased inflammation in the arteries & heart disease. The 70’s & 80’s myth was this—consuming dietary cholesterol from one’s diet increases cholesterol Levels. Eating cholesterol doesn’t increase cholesterol levels to any appreciable degree, if at all. Studies are studies. If the studies from the American Heart Association are bogus, then so is every other study posted on this forum about various topics! I don’t understand why a few in this thread are so offended by studies that go against their beliefs about saturated fats and cholesterol , but these same people are fine with studies that support their beliefs.
The problem with studies on diet is the people conducting the strudies ability to control the participants food intake and their honesty. Yes maybe people that eat red meat are more likley to have heart disease.

However ( Correlation doesn't equal causation)

What are they eating with the red meat: vegtables, or maybe allot of junk, Is the red meat in a McDonald's Burger, or is it grassfeed. Are they exercising or they just on their ass all day. There's a lot of variables to consider that simply cannot be controlled.

Does IPA beer contain gluten anytime I drink a few my stomach swells up exactly like you describe , extreme bloat and pain

Does IPA beer contain gluten anytime I drink a few my stomach swells up exactly like you describe , extreme bloat and pain
Not that can remember because I do drink those style. All IPA have a very high hops content in the mix so maybe you're sensitive to hops.

I was experiencing digestion issues at one point. However, when I started taking L-Glutamine again, it went away. I'm a fan of it for my gut.

Saturated fat from eating a lot of red meat leads to early heart disease and you’ll gain too much body fat unless your an ecto. One serving of lean red meat daily should be okay,but not a lot. Egg whites are the healthiest protein choice.
What would be the normal time in one's life to have heart disease? lol

I was experiencing digestion issues at one point. However, when I started taking L-Glutamine again, it went away. I'm a fan of it for my gut.

Glutamine is a great gut health, especially in larger doses (+30g/day). How much are you taking?

Glutamine is a great gut health, especially in larger doses (+30g/day). How much are you taking?

Between 15-30 grams. I find it extremely valuable in that aspect. As far as muscle building, never noticed anything. I figure that since I’m under a lot of stress and constant it’s important in keeping my immune system healthy.

Between 15-30 grams. I find it extremely valuable in that aspect. As far as muscle building, never noticed anything. I figure that since I’m under a lot of stress and constant it’s important in keeping my immune system healthy.

100%. I like it for gut health and a stronger immune system. It's a very valuable supplement in my opinion.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131