over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ot alien life

Status
Not open for further replies.

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The astronomy thread got me thinking...do you believe in aliens? Alot about UFOs in the news. I believe there is life out there somewhere, bacteria, plants, maybe something like bugs. But the movie stuff, visitors, space travel, people saying they have been abducted, absolutely not. UFO are likely some milltary craft, a hoax, someone got a little high, weather balloon etc. I need to see something to believe it I believe alien abductions are more than likely bs, a seizure, dream, not the real deal

I think the Drake equation puts things in perspective. "If' one of these planets is say 5-50 MILLION years older than Earth they could very easily have some serious advanced technology. Just think where we were on Earth 100 years ago and then imagine a planet 5-50 MILLION ahead of us.

I think there very well could be an alien race that is out there in space..or perhaps several. There could potentially be hybrids here I suppose. However, I also think there is a very real possibility of some sort of 'breakaway race' that was formed starting somewhere in the 50's to 70s etc.

We can start talking about jumping timelines and multi dimensions etc as well if anyone wants - which I also think could be a reality. Who is to deny that 50-70 yrs ago with the technology they were able to harness and explore that they didn't create some sort of breakaway race back-up plan when a very real possibility is blowing our race off the planet with nukes?

There's a lot of very crazy shit out there...going on...coming to light - and none of it really makes a ton of sense. I am not sure what the gov't is doing - slowly admitting to things and letting some stuff trickle out. I do feel we are on the brink of some real life altering realities coming to light in the next few years.

There very likely is, but people so often think anthropomorphically about it. They expect humanoid figures piloting the recognizable craft, etc, which is absurd.
This negates 99% of the stories we hear by people who have an overactive imagination but aren't really very imaginative.

There very likely is, but people so often think anthropomorphically about it. They expect humanoid figures piloting the recognizable craft, etc, which is absurd.
This negates 99% of the stories we hear by people who have an overactive imagination but aren't really very imaginative.

Good point. I'm sure you seen this (hence your signature) but for others it's a good breakdown of thinking about 2, 3, and 4 dimension objects. It's hard for most to understand the idea of a 4th dimension since we live in a 3 dimensional world.

I'm reading a good SciFi series by Alaistair Reynolds right now that has an answer to the question of where are all the aliens.

Hundreds of millions of years ago there were cataclysmic wars of a scale we cannot imagine.
A surviving race created a self-replicating army of machines that seek out and exterminate emergent intelligent life before they can become a threat to the universe.
It's a few hundred years in the future and humans have found some mysterious remains here and there. They have also gotten the attention of the machines...

I won't say more in case someone wants to read it.

It doesn't matter if there are real UFOs or not, all this talk is just entertainment so that you forget about the real problems, bread and circuses, while the governments and hidden powers continue with their agenda.

The most interesting person I ever met was at a hospital in LA while I was working there and going to school. He was a patient there for about a week for some form of heart surgery, or it could have been a transplant, I can't remember. He must have been in his 80's, and the last day I seen him, they transferred him via helicopter to UCLA. I doubt he even lived, he told me he most likely wouldn't, but I never followed up on it. I think I was 22 years old, and if I could go back and ask questions with what I know and wonder now, i'd do it in a heartbeat. I was working as one of those diet aid hospital staff workers who go around and ask the patients what they want for their meals, but when I got to the pod he was in, his door was guarded by guys wearing all black, and I initially thought he was an inmate or something who was there for care. I walked to the nurse station, and they wouldn't even give me his name, and instead, he was using an alias patient name for his stay there. The nurse told me I could not go in, but didn't go into detail, but said she would have get his meal selection for me. He heard us talking and yelled out for the nurse to allow me to go in, so she gave me the okay. I walk to the door, still thinking it was some kind of inmate, and the "guards" patted me down before I entered. They were wearing/using ear plugs and everything...glasses, just like you read in the movies or tv shows. It still didn't dawn on me who or what they were, still don't to be honest. Anyway, I walk in, and there is this old dude mostly bald with white hair laying in an inclined/propped up bed watching TV with more guards in the room. There must have been like 5-6 of them in total....2 out front and 3-4 inside, it was nuts and a little intimidating.

So he asks if i'm there to ask him what he wants to eat, but tells me that he has to have his guys buy it for him due to security purposes....I was like....mkay. Then out of nowhere, he asks me "Do you believe in aliens?" I look at him cross-eyes and didn't know what to say, but in the back of my head i'm thinking...."this MF'r has lost his mind, he's one of those types." But then again, it through me off because all these damn guards are in his room all uptight looking at me like a hawk. Then, he asks the remaining guards in the room to leave, and tells them he is fine. After they leave, he pulls out like 3-4 badges....one was FBI, another could have been CIA (I can't remember), then there was one I don't know what it was....but then the last one he pulls out was a g-damn X-Files badge. I'm thinming to myself it was fake, bnut the whole situation was just so damn awkward I just kept going along with it. He could tell I thought he was full of shit and that I thought he lost his mind. He asked me straight out if i thought it, and I told him I didn't know what to believe because he just kind of threw it all out on me, and all of this stuff is supposed to be fake. Right around that time, there was a commercial of sort on the TV with that singer Jewell on it, and he yells out, "Hey, I know her well." He tells me she used to live with him, or maybe it was a back house or something to his home in Santa Monica. He pulls out his phone and calls he on it right there. So he's sitting there talking to Jewell and telling her how he is in the hospital and hands me the phone, but i'm like a deer in headlights and just say hello. She tells me to watch over him, and i'm like 'well, I just work in the dietary office but he has all these guards around him.' I handed the phone back to him.

At this point i'm even more like "WTF!???" I start paying attention to him even more because even though I didn't know what to think, I mean, talking about aliens and shit is kind of interesting even if they do not exist or not, and he just supposedly had Jewell on the damn phone. Again, i'm like some 22 year old punk ass kid stressed out in school, broke, and wondering if my roommate bought our whiskey for the night and shit....lol. Anyway, he starts telling me how Area 51 is no longer the most important base that the military uses for alien spaceships and crafts and research. He starts telling me about Area 52 out in Utah, which is now known as Dugway Proving Ground in the middle of nowhere in the desert all fenced off for miles and miles. He starts telling me how he had worked at both sites and that they were also building further newer sites for the future, but at the time Area 52 was the spot because something about it being an old WW2 military base used as a nuclear spot and it had like some huge slab of concrete covering it for protection andf stuff. Remember, this was 1997/98, and a lot of the shows that talk about this crap wasn't even around outside of a few like x-files or a few single shows here and there. I don't think Dugway was even mentioned back then by most on TV.....so I was clueless on what he was talking about. He also started going more into how there are different populations of "aliens" (not SOTB ones either mind you, lol) living amongst us and they were working in the government. I asked him what he meant, and I guess he meant that they were able to disguise or shape-shift themselves to look like humans, but he was telling me so much stuff, it's hard to remember it all......remember, i'm supposed to be at work, lol. I think I talked to him for like an hour so i'm like trying to listen and be respectful, but I didn't want to lose my job either. I asked him why he was telling me all this stuff if it was so top secret and stuff, and he told me that he was probably going to die and not live through his surgery and he just wanted to tell somebody about it all.....I guess like a death bed confession type thing? Finally they are paging me overhead to head back to my office and he's like, if that's you, then get going so i didn't get in trouble. He told me he was gonna be there for a few days more before being transported to UCLA. I worked Sat/Sun, and then usually 1-2 half-a-days during the weekday due to school. I visited him the next day for a short bit, and then I told him i'd drop by again later that week. I went in later that week, and they were in the middle of transporting him. I got to say bye to him, and that was the last I seen of him.

3 things:

1) The guy was very coherent. He never seemed out of it at all, and was super sharp when talking. He could sense when I was thinking stuff and would call me out on it...though i'm sure i wasn't that hard to figure out.

2) He gave me his business card and told me to drop by at some point, and if he was still alive, he would share with me all the stuff he had like videos and paper work and pictures and stuff. To this day, I have kept his card, despite never following up on it during that time. As the years passed by, I would hear more and more shows talking about the stuff he discussed with me many years prior. I still trip out on it and don't know what to believe. Do I believe in aliens....my answer is yes, at this point, even despite talking to him. If i'm wrong, then so be it, it's fun to discuss.

3) The first day I left the room and walked back through the hallway to the elevator, 4 of the guards followed me to it and got on with me. At this point I got pretty nervous, and one guard was like "Whatever you discussed with him back there, keep it to yourself." I kind of knew that was coming, but i asked him cold blank "Is that guy for real? Is what he told me real or is he off his rocker?" He told me, "That guy is the real deal, but you will probably never hear anything about him." I get off from work later that day, and these MF's follow me all the way to where i live and pass by. I didn't even tell my roommate about this because i'm thinking they probably had our phone tapped or some crazy shit. I didn't have a cell phone back then, and I didn't log on the internet unless i was at school, lol. When he handed me his card, they were not in the room, so i'm not sure if they ever even knew about that or not.

I tried doing a search on his name years back, and never found anything out about him. I have the card right here in front of me....his name was "Dr. E. Pierre Theriot" and it states he had a PhD in Psychology, a PhD in Behavioral Science, and that he was the CEO of "Harmony Planning Inc.," and also CEO of Ideal Community Ed. Systems." I never called the numbers on it or went by the address stated on it.

Anyway...figured i'd share, I have to imagine most will not read through all the jibberish I wrote, or if I got lied and worked over by some old man in the hospital with guards and shit and a fake name.....<dunno>. If i had the opportunity now, i'd have took it more serious and maybe tried to contact him....

The most interesting person I ever met was at a hospital in LA while I was working there and going to school. He was a patient there for about a week for some form of heart surgery, or it could have been a transplant, I can't remember. He must have been in his 80's, and the last day I seen him, they transferred him via helicopter to UCLA. I doubt he even lived, he told me he most likely wouldn't, but I never followed up on it. I think I was 22 years old, and if I could go back and ask questions with what I know and wonder now, i'd do it in a heartbeat. I was working as one of those diet aid hospital staff workers who go around and ask the patients what they want for their meals, but when I got to the pod he was in, his door was guarded by guys wearing all black, and I initially thought he was an inmate or something who was there for care. I walked to the nurse station, and they wouldn't even give me his name, and instead, he was using an alias patient name for his stay there. The nurse told me I could not go in, but didn't go into detail, but said she would have get his meal selection for me. He heard us talking and yelled out for the nurse to allow me to go in, so she gave me the okay. I walk to the door, still thinking it was some kind of inmate, and the "guards" patted me down before I entered. They were wearing/using ear plugs and everything...glasses, just like you read in the movies or tv shows. It still didn't dawn on me who or what they were, still don't to be honest. Anyway, I walk in, and there is this old dude mostly bald with white hair laying in an inclined/propped up bed watching TV with more guards in the room. There must have been like 5-6 of them in total....2 out front and 3-4 inside, it was nuts and a little intimidating.

So he asks if i'm there to ask him what he wants to eat, but tells me that he has to have his guys buy it for him due to security purposes....I was like....mkay. Then out of nowhere, he asks me "Do you believe in aliens?" I look at him cross-eyes and didn't know what to say, but in the back of my head i'm thinking...."this MF'r has lost his mind, he's one of those types." But then again, it through me off because all these damn guards are in his room all uptight looking at me like a hawk. Then, he asks the remaining guards in the room to leave, and tells them he is fine. After they leave, he pulls out like 3-4 badges....one was FBI, another could have been CIA (I can't remember), then there was one I don't know what it was....but then the last one he pulls out was a g-damn X-Files badge. I'm thinming to myself it was fake, bnut the whole situation was just so damn awkward I just kept going along with it. He could tell I thought he was full of shit and that I thought he lost his mind. He asked me straight out if i thought it, and I told him I didn't know what to believe because he just kind of threw it all out on me, and all of this stuff is supposed to be fake. Right around that time, there was a commercial of sort on the TV with that singer Jewell on it, and he yells out, "Hey, I know her well." He tells me she used to live with him, or maybe it was a back house or something to his home in Santa Monica. He pulls out his phone and calls he on it right there. So he's sitting there talking to Jewell and telling her how he is in the hospital and hands me the phone, but i'm like a deer in headlights and just say hello. She tells me to watch over him, and i'm like 'well, I just work in the dietary office but he has all these guards around him.' I handed the phone back to him.

At this point i'm even more like "WTF!???" I start paying attention to him even more because even though I didn't know what to think, I mean, talking about aliens and shit is kind of interesting even if they do not exist or not, and he just supposedly had Jewell on the damn phone. Again, i'm like some 22 year old punk ass kid stressed out in school, broke, and wondering if my roommate bought our whiskey for the night and shit....lol. Anyway, he starts telling me how Area 51 is no longer the most important base that the military uses for alien spaceships and crafts and research. He starts telling me about Area 52 out in Utah, which is now known as Dugway Proving Ground in the middle of nowhere in the desert all fenced off for miles and miles. He starts telling me how he had worked at both sites and that they were also building further newer sites for the future, but at the time Area 52 was the spot because something about it being an old WW2 military base used as a nuclear spot and it had like some huge slab of concrete covering it for protection andf stuff. Remember, this was 1997/98, and a lot of the shows that talk about this crap wasn't even around outside of a few like x-files or a few single shows here and there. I don't think Dugway was even mentioned back then by most on TV.....so I was clueless on what he was talking about. He also started going more into how there are different populations of "aliens" (not SOTB ones either mind you, lol) living amongst us and they were working in the government. I asked him what he meant, and I guess he meant that they were able to disguise or shape-shift themselves to look like humans, but he was telling me so much stuff, it's hard to remember it all......remember, i'm supposed to be at work, lol. I think I talked to him for like an hour so i'm like trying to listen and be respectful, but I didn't want to lose my job either. I asked him why he was telling me all this stuff if it was so top secret and stuff, and he told me that he was probably going to die and not live through his surgery and he just wanted to tell somebody about it all.....I guess like a death bed confession type thing? Finally they are paging me overhead to head back to my office and he's like, if that's you, then get going so i didn't get in trouble. He told me he was gonna be there for a few days more before being transported to UCLA. I worked Sat/Sun, and then usually 1-2 half-a-days during the weekday due to school. I visited him the next day for a short bit, and then I told him i'd drop by again later that week. I went in later that week, and they were in the middle of transporting him. I got to say bye to him, and that was the last I seen of him.

3 things:

1) The guy was very coherent. He never seemed out of it at all, and was super sharp when talking. He could sense when I was thinking stuff and would call me out on it...though i'm sure i wasn't that hard to figure out.

2) He gave me his business card and told me to drop by at some point, and if he was still alive, he would share with me all the stuff he had like videos and paper work and pictures and stuff. To this day, I have kept his card, despite never following up on it during that time. As the years passed by, I would hear more and more shows talking about the stuff he discussed with me many years prior. I still trip out on it and don't know what to believe. Do I believe in aliens....my answer is yes, at this point, even despite talking to him. If i'm wrong, then so be it, it's fun to discuss.

3) The first day I left the room and walked back through the hallway to the elevator, 4 of the guards followed me to it and got on with me. At this point I got pretty nervous, and one guard was like "Whatever you discussed with him back there, keep it to yourself." I kind of knew that was coming, but i asked him cold blank "Is that guy for real? Is what he told me real or is he off his rocker?" He told me, "That guy is the real deal, but you will probably never hear anything about him." I get off from work later that day, and these MF's follow me all the way to where i live and pass by. I didn't even tell my roommate about this because i'm thinking they probably had our phone tapped or some crazy shit. I didn't have a cell phone back then, and I didn't log on the internet unless i was at school, lol. When he handed me his card, they were not in the room, so i'm not sure if they ever even knew about that or not.

I tried doing a search on his name years back, and never found anything out about him. I have the card right here in front of me....his name was "Dr. E. Pierre Theriot" and it states he had a PhD in Psychology, a PhD in Behavioral Science, and that he was the CEO of "Harmony Planning Inc.," and also CEO of Ideal Community Ed. Systems." I never called the numbers on it or went by the address stated on it.

Anyway...figured i'd share, I have to imagine most will not read through all the jibberish I wrote, or if I got lied and worked over by some old man in the hospital with guards and shit and a fake name.....<dunno>. If i had the opportunity now, i'd have took it more serious and maybe tried to contact him....

Attachments

• 24366D4F-8C22-48C5-86C4-C556F50E7C48.jpeg
    24366D4F-8C22-48C5-86C4-C556F50E7C48.jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 12

3 things:

Did you research those companies any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws