over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supplementation for endurance ,stamina, focus , and energy. Ideas

agree.. might also want to look into injectable carnitine.
that said... the will and drive to improve your endurance has to come from within.
as a baseline, can you run a 12min mile ?
that may be a slow speed, however, the typical joe gear using gym-rat can barely go 1min at 4mph
on the treadmill.. and without holding onto the rails.. i know.. i was that guy.. so i know how much of a challenge it
is to even hit a mile when your wind simply sucks.
This, the cardio part. Also sodium was mentioned. If someone wants to build endurance and stamina I can't see how the answer can be anything other than cardio

I have a cheat for the sleep issue.

Phenibut.

The combination is really really powerful to say the least. I stick to 300 mg doses. Maybe 400 mg if I really need to knock out for the night.

For the absolute top tier level mental boost in clarity and thinking - 20 ug with 100-150 mg mush. This mental state accomplishes what I've been searching for the past 16 years of adulthood. As I describe it, its the ultimate cheat code for life. As close to the movie "limitless" that I've found yet.
My only problem with phenibut is a dependency will form if you don’t control usage. Since I am a drug addict it’s a dangerous tool to use.

My only problem with phenibut is a dependency will form if you don’t control usage. Since I am a drug addict it’s a dangerous tool to use.

Trust me bro, I'm right there with you on that. Been down the dependency road on everything under the sun.... But no bullshit, microdosing cured my addiction mindset (with 1p being far superior to psilocybin in that way). Completely.

Trust me bro, I'm right there with you on that. Been down the dependency road on everything under the sun.... But no bullshit, microdosing cured my addiction mindset (with 1p being far superior to psilocybin in that way). Completely.
I respect you completely and trust you’re on a great path. From an outside perspective if I hear my friends say something like that...I let them know it sounds like the work of the many headed dragon talking through you. You might have cut one of his heads off but if you’re a drug addict then the dragon never dies.

I respect you completely and trust you’re on a great path. From an outside perspective if I hear my friends say something like that...I let them know it sounds like the work of the many headed dragon talking through you. You might have cut one of his heads off but if you’re a drug addict then the dragon never dies.

Totally understand what you're saying man. And I would think the same exact way from an outsider perspective. It sounds too good to be true. But the past year has proven that it really is true. And I've had my fair share of temptations to prove otherwise... It's unbelievable...

Totally understand what you're saying man. And I would think the same exact way from an outsider perspective. It sounds too good to be true. But the past year has proven that it really is true. And I've had my fair share of temptations to prove otherwise... It's unbelievable...
It really makes me happy for you. Myself, I have an addiction to oxycodone/dilaudid/oxymorphone, all IV, that is over 15 years old. I feel great, stable, happy, no temptations. I’ve even been in rooms with people actively using (heroin), helping a friend leave, and felt zero pull to use. Buuuuuuut, I still keep a semblance of vigilance up.

Again, I’m really truly happy to hear this from you. I’ve always enjoyed your posts here. I’m not trying to rain on the parade. I agree microdose L is amazing.

Nice way to get your post count up with meaningless bullshit.

to be honest, how many gym rats pop an adderall as their pre-workout of choice ?
if done right, 5mg of IR, blows ECA or any OTC stim out of the water.. in terms of focus and 'energy'..
all without too much of an increase in heart rate.

IMO, higher doses are counter productive.. but some just like to tweak.

to be honest, how many gym rats pop an adderall as their pre-workout of choice ?
if done right, 5mg of IR, blows ECA or any OTC stim out of the water.. in terms of focus and 'energy'..
all without too much of an increase in heart rate.

IMO, higher doses are counter productive.. but some just like to tweak.
I’m Well versed in the different stims out there. Sure, plenty of people use and abuse them, but I don’t. I may use something here and there but it’s not often.

and also do you dose every day ? and what time of day ? morning ?

I find 5-6 days on, 1-2 off is ideal. But again it's mostly personal preference. Whatever gives you the most benefit. Everyday can get to be too much. I dose as soon as I get out of bed

Thread kinda got sidetracked but I like Modafinil for what the OP asked. Even 50mg works well for cognitive. For energy etc 200mg is plenty. Although it's not a stim it can interfere with sleep so take it right away in the morning.

Thread kinda got sidetracked but I like Modafinil for what the OP asked. Even 50mg works well for cognitive. For energy etc 200mg is plenty. Although it's not a stim it can interfere with sleep so take it right away in the morning.
This, I wouldn't advise simeone to follow some of the stuff posted. If people need stimulants to get through the day then there is an underlying issue.

This, I wouldn't advise simeone to follow some of the stuff posted. If people need stimulants to get through the day then there is an underlying issue.
I agree. A little caffeine here and there is all I like. And by a little I mean less than 100mg. Using stims all the time just leads to me feeling like crap

I agree. A little caffeine here and there is all I like. And by a little I mean less than 100mg. Using stims all the time just leads to me feeling like crap
I tried to stay away from energy drinks but I am always able to limit it to one a day, pre workout. Back when I was doing better staying away I'd do 1 cup of coffee a day. I feel like it's just a habit or I like taste.

But definitely any stims are bad. My issue is I need more sleep. But I feel like energy drinks are mild to what some are proposing lol.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
cam2435
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws