advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm suddenly interested in pole vaulting....

I've seen some good pole vault videos lately with some smoking women. Such a dynamic event, cool to watch and seems to produce a great balanced but strong/fit look too.

There are a lot of Olympic level women's athletes worth following!
View attachment 153100
Is that a ‘still’ from a video?

Me thinks the foto has seen some work, especially if you got it off the internet and did not create this still yourself.

The right cheek I am talking about.

Sorry to break it to ya guys 🙁

Is that a ‘still’ from a video?

Me thinks the foto has seen some work, especially if you got it off the internet and did not create this still yourself.

The right cheek I am talking about.

Sorry to break it to ya guys 🙁
You may be right. Butt i could have picked one of hundreds that popped up that showed female Olympic track athletes butt that was just the first one. Perhaps you will find this one more acceptable. I personally don't care about the size. If it looks attractive to me that is all that matters. The speed skaters seem to be more developed then most i would say. The second pic here may be shopped to butt i am good with that if it is.
1644369334352.png 1644369572651.png

You may be right. Butt i could have picked one of hundreds that popped up that showed female Olympic track athletes butt that was just the first one. Perhaps you will find this one more acceptable. I personally don't care about the size. If it looks attractive to me that is all that matters. The speed skaters seem to be more developed then most i would say. The second pic here may be shopped to butt i am good with that if it is.
View attachment 153107 View attachment 153108

Not complaining, they look great. I just think they may have had had some ‘work’ done.

It is fortunate that we (just me?) question fotos for authenticity but when something looks off to me, I catch it. Like the last foto you posted, Brazil, this looks fake to me but just slightly as to not draw attention. No doubt her hips, ass, and waist look great but not like that for a track and field athlete. Just my opinion.

“We tell ourselves stories in order to to live”. - Joan Didion

This athlete has a nice one.

880_160.gif

View attachment 153107 View attachment 153108
It´s shopped, belive me when I say there´s plenty of good looking butt pics on the internet to have to go around photoshopping them.
sportsman-hip-mokkori-athlete-osiri-feti-82-700x1024.jpg

Regarding pole vaulting, Alison Stokke is easy to look at, as are Clara Fernandez and Polina Knoroz

allison_stokke_madeleine_takahashi_photography_27xhq_4-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
cc2f955f985246939acb19e3d59abf30.jpg
U8BAu8lWFl5Ij0Queorh3DYArE90EnyLScfdgvUPwiM.jpg

I wouldn't even get a chance to compete...Be too busy chasing women around:ROFLMAO:

Best thread ever lol
I love the athletic look of track and field athletes. They all look amazing

They definitely tight, but they need WAY more jiggle for me personally. I want that ass to be still wiggling for a solid 10 seconds after they stop moving! Then ya got something!!!!!! It’s called heaven!

Cage

They definitely tight, but they need WAY more jiggle for me personally. I want that ass to be still wiggling for a solid 10 seconds after they stop moving! Then ya got something!!!!!! It’s called heaven!

Cage
The one I posted above that is animated looks pretty good. I think you like some cushion for pushin? Me too.

I KNEW IT!!!! LMAO! i clicked on thread and was gonna say "if u arent you will be interested if u see the females"
and BOOM!
love it!:love:

Nyoco is the resident expert of ass on this board he deserves an award for his contribution to the Official Ass Thread.

He does have a great eye ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Kamren
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity