over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body suddenly reacting badly to TRT

I will look into COMPT, never heard of it. Haven't tried topical testosterone, which I very well might.

Forgot to note, but I have no negative reaction to high dose fish oil or Cod Liver Oil. The fact that I'm reacting to synthetic vitamin D, but not Vitamin D rich cod liver oil, makes me think it's some sort of issue with synthetic substances or fillers maybe... which makes me wonder if I'd react well to HCG monotherapy since it would be my own testosterone. I have a few vials, haven't taken HCG in a while so might test it.

No recent losses or stressors or anything. I developed a lot of food sensitivities that led to me requiring dramatically less calories, and not being able to eat grains and most starchy carbs, but this was back in 2017 and the issues I had were really bad bloating, nausea etc. not panic attacks and depression. Though it could've been the beginning of me developing other intolerances.

Another option to maybe try w test could be test suspension. I've never used it but my understanding is it's like TNE but not in an oil/solvent solution but just in water

Most guys would on TRT would monitor their total and free test and E2 levels and adjust the test dose accordingly but maybe this isn't applicable to you if you are having an adverse reaction to test. In that case I wonder if discontinuing exogenous test is your best option. Do you know your hormone levels?

In all honesty your natural test (even so low as to warrant trt) is likely higher than a lot of the dosing you've been trying. Maybe more harm than good.

This sounds more systemic. I'd get on this with your doctor. Not that we don't want to help but someone who knows what they are doing really needs to look at this. It's broad and not related to a single class of drugs, plus we have no bloods even if we were qualified. As was said, this could also be mental (not a slight at you at all). Something may have changed in your physiology that's now affecting you and this is a symptom.

Best I can offer.

In all honesty your natural test (even so low as to warrant trt) is likely higher than a lot of the dosing you've been trying. Maybe more harm than good.

This sounds more systemic. I'd get on this with your doctor. Not that we don't want to help but someone who knows what they are doing really needs to look at this. It's broad and not related to a single class of drugs, plus we have no bloods even if we were qualified. As was said, this could also be mental (not a slight at you at all). Something may have changed in your physiology that's now affecting you and this is a symptom.

Best I can offer.
Yep! Exactly what I was thinking! Taking 25-50mg of test a week is worse than taking no test at all.

I will look into COMPT, never heard of it. Haven't tried topical testosterone, which I very well might.

Forgot to note, but I have no negative reaction to high dose fish oil or Cod Liver Oil. The fact that I'm reacting to synthetic vitamin D, but not Vitamin D rich cod liver oil, makes me think it's some sort of issue with synthetic substances or fillers maybe... which makes me wonder if I'd react well to HCG monotherapy since it would be my own testosterone. I have a few vials, haven't taken HCG in a while so might test it.

No recent losses or stressors or anything. I developed a lot of food sensitivities that led to me requiring dramatically less calories, and not being able to eat grains and most starchy carbs, but this was back in 2017 and the issues I had were really bad bloating, nausea etc. not panic attacks and depression. Though it could've been the beginning of me developing other intolerances.
I had a lot of food allergies at a very stessful period in my life. They eventually went away. Sometimes allergies and/or sensitivities pop up over a lifetime.vitamin D in those little sot caps are in corn and soybean oil so your note that viamin D in cod liver oil is not a problem is probably a clue. Not sure where to get androgel or equivelant where it's affordable. I think Naps has it. Some people do well. others it really doesn't get into the skin well or it metabolizes to fast and levels barely get into normal range. It might be worth a try. If it works you might try to get s script if you have good insurance.

bro sounds like you have multiple issues I'd bite the bullet and go to a gp and get bloodwork done, make sure they check your thyroid as well its like 10 more bucks. If your having manic then depressive bouts with anxiety you could very well be bipolar, the sensitivity could be just anxiety...could be something else. Like others have stated please go see a doc!

Am definitely booking another appointment with a doc.

On a plus, I injected 500iu of HCG last night to test what would happen, and I had no adverse reaction. Never been too crazy about HCG monotherapy, but at least I have one more clue.

Are you still taking Finasteride? Are you still crashing your estrogen on purpose?

What about when you were recommending Mirtazapine (Remeron)? Were you taking it then? Self-Prescribed or through a physician? Did you stop cold turkey by any chance?

From your previous posts, you are far from "TRT only for the last 8 years". Maybe only 300mg test but you talked about plenty of stuff in and out over the years.

You need to consider all of that when trying to figure out what is happening to you and why.

I hate when we get shit like this. I know they say getting old sucks but when i hit my 40's(42 currently), I "feel" more or I am more aware of everything. This was brought up to me by my wife and other family members that I maybe having a mid life crisis. Have you thought/talked about that.

Someone here suggested if some major event or loss of life has happened to you. Good luck sir.

Am definitely booking another appointment with a doc.

On a plus, I injected 500iu of HCG last night to test what would happen, and I had no adverse reaction. Never been too crazy about HCG monotherapy, but at least I have one more clue.
You need to book an appointment with a psychiatrist. Your issues are mental, not physical.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131