over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those who have used Trest/MENT…

Not typically no.
Just curious. Trest E is fairly uncommon (at least compared to the acetate ester) so I was thinking could save the dialy pinning. But I know some guys prefer to pin daily as long as it's small volumes. Best of luck.

Just curious. Trest E is fairly uncommon (at least compared to the acetate ester) so I was thinking could save the dialy pinning. But I know some guys prefer to pin daily as long as it's small volumes. Best of luck.

I subq mine if it’s solo. I’m not pinning .2ml into a muscle belly everyday lol

But I’m pinning IM now, cuz the trest/primo/mast is .6ml.

It must be bunk, it’s day 2 and I’m not huge yet.

Kidding. Didn’t lift today, went to PT with the NEUBIE machine and it wrecked me. I was damn near in tears when he was releasing my TFL and psoas

No running ment alongside things like test, primo etc doesnt give me any issues, adding in 10mg tren ace and fuck me i cant digest anything.
I wonder why this is? Do we have any idea? I get mild digestion problems from Tren. I'm usually able to get by. However when i take basically any type of oral my digestion practically comes to a complete hault within only like three days. I can literally feel the food not going through me and backing up. At that point even force feeding becomes impossible. Obviously it's not stopping but I would easily say its slowing down by like %50.

I started 10mg ED of trest E last Friday. We’ll see how it goes 🤞.
Mainly going for the well being along with some of the visuals. I’m not overly sensitive to Estro sides.
You will love it! I’m at 10-20mg daily now and I even dropped my TRt test and feeling great the last 2 weeks.

I wonder why this is? Do we have any idea? I get mild digestion problems from Tren. I'm usually able to get by. However when i take basically any type of oral my digestion practically comes to a complete hault within only like three days. I can literally feel the food not going through me and backing up. At that point even force feeding becomes impossible. Obviously it's not stopping but I would easily say its slowing down by like %50.
Im the same with orals, cant touch em.

Trenbolone has a very high affinity for glucocorticoid receptors that other anabolics dont.

I believe some of the “tren sides”
Comes from downstream affects of drastically reducing cortisol and also the progestin receptors.

I think this could be controlled by starting at baby doses, like 10mg day, and not venturing beyond 200mg a week.

Also….I’m still digging and thinking on why tren behaves so badly with SSRIs. The mental effects are extremely pronounced when I’m taking my SSRIs.

Interaction with the serotonin receptors would explain gut issues AND the SSRI interactions, but I haven’t found much clinical literature on the serotonin pathways and tren

Trenbolone has a very high affinity for glucocorticoid receptors that other anabolics dont.

I believe some of the “tren sides”
Comes from downstream affects of drastically reducing cortisol and also the progestin receptors.

I think this could be controlled by starting at baby doses, like 10mg day, and not venturing beyond 200mg a week.

Also….I’m still digging and thinking on why tren behaves so badly with SSRIs. The mental effects are extremely pronounced when I’m taking my SSRIs.

Interaction with the serotonin receptors would explain gut issues AND the SSRI interactions, but I haven’t found much clinical literature on the serotonin pathways and tren
What kind of mental effects on SSRI’s? Anyone else have issues like that?

I'm on 10mg now and have more bloat than I remembered last time I used this dose a few years ago. It's a bit annoying since I have my shirt off every day, but it's probably one of those things only I notice. I'll only do 5 weeks of it and I started lean so I can handle it for now.
Update actually I look more jacked than ever and I am up 6lbs in 2.5 weeks. This stuff is really great. I keep forgetting how great it is when I’m not using it.

Attachments

• D00DD558-1B55-4A8F-AB66-3C6FD87FF687.jpeg
    D00DD558-1B55-4A8F-AB66-3C6FD87FF687.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 50
Update actually I look more jacked than ever and I am up 6lbs in 2.5 weeks. This stuff is really great. I keep forgetting how great it is when I’m not using it.
I was going to say, I think you're being your own worst critic if you feel you have alot of bloat. You look outstanding man.

I was going to say, I think you're being your own worst critic if you feel you have alot of bloat. You look outstanding man.
Yup, I made that other post after feeling bloated but that didn't last more than half a day. I should have known better after all these years

Bottom line is I love trest. It's fantastic. I am saying this having never gone higher than 10mg per day either.

Man, you look outstanding. Great physique. You look full and lean.

Did you change the nutrition at all since you began the trest? Are the 6lbs you gained just from the trest? How long will you run the trest for?

Looking solid bro.
10mg everyday?
IM or sub-q?
Running with anything else?
Are u using any sponsors on this board Trest?

I’m debating on giving it another try

Man, you look outstanding. Great physique. You look full and lean.

Did you change the nutrition at all since you began the trest? Are the 6lbs you gained just from the trest? How long will you run the trest for?
Same way I always eat.

Whole foods diet consisting of fatty fish, eggs, whey protein, oats, Greek yogurt, kefir, sauerkraut, kimchi, avocado, nuts, black beans/chickpeas, natto, flaxseed, EVOO, black seed oil, Muscle Mac (delicious treat), and Think protein bars. I do smoothies with every meal consisting of various fruits, veggies, cinnamon, and various superfood powders. All high quality nutrition. Somewhere around 3200-3500 calories per day.

I’ll have a few cheat meals a week when I go out to eat but I don’t get too carried away with them

Looking solid bro.
10mg everyday?
IM or sub-q?
Running with anything else?
Are u using any sponsors on this board Trest?

I’m debating on giving it another try
Yes every day. Usually sub q but sometimes IM if I feel my stomach needs a break from pins. I am only on my usual 20mg testosterone cyp per day alongside of it. I was on 1.5iu HGH too but I just stopped. I’m not using a current sponsor.

Yes every day. Usually sub q but sometimes IM if I feel my stomach needs a break from pins. I am only on my usual 20mg testosterone cyp per day alongside of it. I was on 1.5iu HGH too but I just stopped. I’m not using a current sponsor.
what does your heart rate say? MENT will always increase it to me at a dose of 10mg.

what does your heart rate say? MENT will always increase it to me at a dose of 10mg.
It goes up a bit so I add in 5mg Nebivolol before bed. Probably still up around 5-10bpm at rest despite that addition. No blood pressure issues though.

It goes up a bit so I add in 5mg Nebivolol before bed. Probably still up around 5-10bpm at rest despite that addition. No blood pressure issues though.

What are your stats? Like height and weight??

And how long do you run Trest for??

Same way I always eat.

Whole foods diet consisting of fatty fish, eggs, whey protein, oats, Greek yogurt, kefir, sauerkraut, kimchi, avocado, nuts, black beans/chickpeas, natto, flaxseed, EVOO, black seed oil, Muscle Mac (delicious treat), and Think protein bars. I do smoothies with every meal consisting of various fruits, veggies, cinnamon, and various superfood powders. All high quality nutrition. Somewhere around 3200-3500 calories per day.

I’ll have a few cheat meals a week when I go out to eat but I don’t get too carried away with them

Good quality nutrition for sure.

Other than having gained 6lbs and feeling stronger, do you feel leaner too?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Kamren
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131