over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca or Eq

marssel

Sponsor / Kilo Club
Registered
Sponsors
I’ve seen a lot of love for ND on here, I personally prefer EQ by a lot, especially for my joints. Always have and when I came in, early 2000 ND was king even over test to most but my body and my people have always done better with EQ and this is including me having the Norma Hellas which imo is the best deca ever made. I like deca but I love EQ, I was wondering where you all fell on this and maybe why or stories (anecdotal stuff) to inform us even more. I’ll always use deca some during the year but if I had to pick either or forever with no hesitation I take EQ. I honestly believe EQ is better for joints but I’ve heard people talk about studies going both ways so the anecdotal experiences of us on here out weigh any lab rats results imo.

I always liked the combination of both Deca and EQ very well. 200-300mg of each along with some testosterone and tight diet made me look like a Greek god.

I've always use deca for added size and joint pain. When I did try EQ, my RBC, H&H went up. So I never tried it again for that reason.

Always been a deca fan. I might have gotten the last or near the last Organon purple top 200mg/ml deca out of a US pharmacy years ago. It is in nearly every cycle even at 100-200mg. It and test never impact my blood work.

Interested in this thread and what more knowledgeable guys than on typical forums here think of equipoise as it's the one common anabolic I've never used and I'm sitting on 80ml of 300mg/ml.

Devs gave me some sides that I wasn’t willing to accept. EQ for whatever reasons, never did.
My favorite run is test, EQ, and some dbol. Always feel amazing with that.
And I don’t generally run EQ over 500/600mg weekly.

I’ve seen a lot of love for ND on here, I personally prefer EQ by a lot, especially for my joints. Always have and when I came in, early 2000 ND was king even over test to most but my body and my people have always done better with EQ and this is including me having the Norma Hellas which imo is the best deca ever made. I like deca but I love EQ, I was wondering where you all fell on this and maybe why or stories (anecdotal stuff) to inform us even more. I’ll always use deca some during the year but if I had to pick either or forever with no hesitation I take EQ. I honestly believe EQ is better for joints but I’ve heard people talk about studies going both ways so the anecdotal experiences of us on here out weigh any lab rats results imo.
First cycle ever way back in the day was Norma Hellas Deca, it was magic

Very different drugs that do quite different things. I’m not sure why people even compare the two. Eq is definitely not a drug for the old guys. Eq Has a tendency to really ramp up your red blood cell count dangerously high and in quick fashion. That’s where the extra indurance it gives you comes from. In smaller doses under 5/600 mg a week I have found the return is very minimal. Some veins and nice looking skin, minimal bloat. In all my years eq has never gave me the joint or tendon relief that Deca gives me. None whatsoever. Deca will make me puffy over 400mg a week. Eq would not bloat me at all not even at 1200mg a week. Iv found both drugs produce minimal strength gains. Even at higher doses compared to test, anadrol tren and halo.

I don't know why but my body doesn't go well with Nandrolone, it makes me slow, tired and depressed at 400mg+. (even if i run more test and caber)

EQ tried up to 1750mg ew (paired with same dose Sust), didn't notice anything bad, Creatinine, Hematocrit and Hemoglobin always fine (maybe because i always use Telmisartan?), didn't gave me any strenght increase, just a tad more endurance and a distinctive look on the upper body, had no water retention.

Test is like water, tried it up to 1750mg ew and had just a bit of water, but always helped me training better.

That said, i love my actual offseason, Sust, EQ, 300-400 TrenE with HGH and Insulin.

I always liked the combination of both Deca and EQ very well. 200-300mg of each along with some testosterone and tight diet made me look like a Greek god.
I'm with this guy, I always had them being described as being similar so never used them together but when I did... oh boy... nice! Def a 2+2=5 type of situation. Maybe a little wattery for summer but still a great combo.

I'm with this guy, I always had them being described as being similar so never used them together but when I did... oh boy... nice! Def a 2+2=5 type of situation. Maybe a little wattery for summer but still a great combo.
Damn I’ve been debating using these together and most have said one or the other. This makes me want to add them together

I think I was running something like Sust 400/EQ 500/Deca 300

Damn I’ve been debating using these together and most have said one or the other. This makes me want to add them together
Test, deca and equipoise is a pretty classic cycle. Winny in place of equipoise I'd say the same. Tons of guys did this in the 80s,90s, and early 2000s. I don't hear much now about those combos but super common then.

Only one I still see much is test, deca, dbol.

Any of you ever suffer the “deca-dick” side? That’s one of the main reasons I have been so cautious with it as I’ve gotten older. I’ve heard it can all but kill your libido or make it really tough to keep it up at the right times.
That would be hard to explain to the wife

Any of you ever suffer the “deca-dick” side? That’s one of the main reasons I have been so cautious with it as I’ve gotten older. I’ve heard it can all but kill your libido or make it really tough to keep it up at the right times.
That would be hard to explain to the wife

TBH anything relatively high dose kills my libido. But that just means I don't initiate things, everything works just fine once the ball gets rolling.

The only time I truly have issues is when my body is feeling toxic due to orals. When I get nauseas at the thought of food I typically have issues working down there. This is rare though and really only happens the last couple weeks of prep.

I think you just need to play around with doses and see what works for you but also what you are willing to put up with.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131