over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron E for cruising

T swol

Registered
Newbies
After many years of AAS I finally ran mast e at only 120 with test e 300 for the last month. I feel better then I have in a long time. In the past I always ran mast in a higher dose and had problems with prostate. How long is it safe to run at this dose? I was on trt 200t for the last 2.5yrs just changed things up the last couple months.
T swol

do it for 6 weeks, check Bloodwork esp for Lipids, if fine continue, if not drop to your TRT.
That is, in my opinion, the safest way to do it.
Also monitor BP etc of course

Mast TRT….watch lipids. My HDL would be garbage.

I've been taking 25mg a day test and 10mg a day mast for over a year now and my labs are perfect , my lipids are all within the "normal range" with the LDL is on the low end , the HDL on the high end. My last PSA was 1.1 I think.

I think low dose Mast is a much better alternative to AI like arimadex and letro that tank you HDL

I've been taking 25mg a day test and 10mg a day mast for over a year now and my labs are perfect , my lipids are all within the "normal range" with the LDL is on the low end , the HDL on the high end. My last PSA was 1.1 I think.

I think low dose Mast is a much better alternative to AI like arimadex and letro that tank you HDL
I completely agree! I use masteron e instead of AI’s. Helps my erections, gives me a very hard and vascular appearance. I’m taking 150mg masteron e, 250mg test prop, 175mg NPP. I take divided doses 5 days a week.

I completely agree! I use masteron e instead of AI’s. Helps my erections, gives me a very hard and vascular appearance. I’m taking 150mg masteron e, 250mg test prop, 175mg NPP. I take divided doses 5 days a week.
I really like this! I run something very similar…..recovery is good, sex drive is good, and joints feel good! I also like to add in alittle hgh!

Do you use citrus bergmont or something to keep HDL up? I’m jealous. My LDL is usually high normal, HDL like 20

In terms of cruising, i feel better (and have better bloodwork) on Proviron than Mast.
To each their own though.

Do you use citrus bergmont or something to keep HDL up? I’m jealous. My LDL is usually high normal, HDL like 20
Nope , I take 2iu HGH , 500mg Metformin XR AM and PM , 1g omega-3 with each meal along with basic vitamins.
I know it's been mentioned here before but I think that cholesterol is VERY VERY hereditary driven , we all know people that eat like complete assholes and have great labs and some that eat really clean and struggle to stay in range.
The only time mine has gotten out of wack was after a prep when I used a coach and followed his protocol to a T which involved 1mg Arimadex a day for the last 8 weeks on top of 300mg mast and tren and 1g test. Diet was very lean meats and higher carbs , only fats were trace from the protein sources. Ended up looking great but it totally threw my labs off.

Nope , I take 2iu HGH , 500mg Metformin XR AM and PM , 1g omega-3 with each meal along with basic vitamins.
I know it's been mentioned here before but I think that cholesterol is VERY VERY hereditary driven , we all know people that eat like complete assholes and have great labs and some that eat really clean and struggle to stay in range.
The only time mine has gotten out of wack was after a prep when I used a coach and followed his protocol to a T which involved 1mg Arimadex a day for the last 8 weeks on top of 300mg mast and tren and 1g test. Diet was very lean meats and higher carbs , only fats were trace from the protein sources. Ended up looking great but it totally threw my labs off.
you are an older member that I constantly learn from. thank you. excellent protocol

You run this all year around ?

Genetic. Not much in the way of OTC supps is going to help this.
(Except real Red Yeast Rice from other countries with monocolin-K). (Natural Lovastatin).

You run this all year around ?
I just started it about 3 months ago. As long as it continues to help my sex drive and not cause my arthritis to get worse I’ll most likely stay on. It all depends on how my body feels. I play it by ear.

Estrogen is cardio protective. this is why women have fewer heart attacks than men before menopause. Look at any females lab work and they usually have High HDL. using masteron can lower estrogen which is what is causing the lowering of HDL. if your test to estrogen ratio is good than it won't matter as much.

i am on 600 test and 400 masteron. if i was other way around my hdl would we much lower. AI is even worse since its directly lowers estrogen much more so ones HDL will be even lower. this isn't the only way masteron causes hdl suppression. we know oral dht peds are the worse at lowering HDL even further since the liver is now involved much more than when using an injectable would be.

For what it's worth:
1) I've had higher end E2 and even E2 in the 80-100+ range and still had tren and DHT based drugs lower my hdl significantly from baseline. Actually this is routine and predictable for me over numerous cycles and many years.
2) I can't speak to arimidex but aromasin has never moved my hdl even a point that I've seen (ranging from 12.5mg weekly to 50ish or maybe 62.5mg) and that includes some rare periods when E2 was sitting at single digits (sensative test) because I screwed up.

Not saying estradiol isn't linked but merely that there is more at work here and those factors can dominate the E2/HDL mechanism that's being referred to.

For what it's worth:
1) I've had higher end E2 and even E2 in the 80-100+ range and still had tren and DHT based drugs lower my hdl significantly from baseline. Actually this is routine and predictable for me over numerous cycles and many years.
2) I can't speak to arimidex but aromasin has never moved my hdl even a point that I've seen (ranging from 12.5mg weekly to 50ish or maybe 62.5mg) and that includes some rare periods when E2 was sitting at single digits (sensative test) because I screwed up.

Not saying estradiol isn't linked but merely that there is more at work here and those factors can dominate the E2/HDL mechanism that's being referred to.
Agree. Once you realize just how little Aromasin you need to render the aromatase inert, and the time it takes to replenish it, you can get effective estrogen control with tiny amounts. I can take a quarter tab twice a week and it's effective. It doesn't budge my lipids at all at those low dosages.

I had to Google that I had no idea. I thought it was solely for lowering overall cholesterol. Apparently has a nice effect on Trigs too! Score.

Bergamot juice was found to reduce cholesterol (29.27%), triglycerides (46.12%), and LDL (51.72%) and an increase in HDL (27.61%) levels versus hypercholesterolemic controls.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131