mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

Bro you are a MONSTER! I think your best shots are from the back. That back lat spread looks wildly 3D, and thats coming thru in video. In real life, I bet you look even crazier.

There's an old video of Marcus Ruhl shopping in the grocery store during an off-season, and watching everyone's reaction in the store is hilarious. I bet that's everyday for you!
Thanks bro. Often someone is watching and I hear comments, the best thing is when we go to some public place with my mate😅

This is either an illustration of your transposing some bullshit judgment onto my reply to Mufasa123 (that his experiencing, in his words, a noticeably better effect by split dosing being due to, as I contextualized, the pharmacodynamic free T3 increase) is somehow my judging this use as "optimal," despite my clearly stating repeatedly that optimal dosing in my view is replacement (<= 25 mcg daily) - or, more likely, a mere Strawman Argument (intentionally misrepresenting my position).

I have not referred to timing matters myself, either optimal or sub-optimal. Another Strawman Argument.

This is a Red Herring fallacy, to analogize injectible L-carnitine vs. oral L-carnitine on the one hand, versus oral T3 (study) vs oral T3 (enhanced BB) on the other. You still have failed to make a case for why "enhanced bodybuilders" have reduced or altered absorption profiles versus the subjects in the cited trial.

Once your post is readily boiled down to 3 core invalid arguments, you're merely trolling. If that persists, you become a troll.

You and I are done here.

Thank you brother!
Brother you arnt even arguing your point your just tip toeing around now. And the words your using don't make any sense in how your using them

I don't even know how you arnt grasping this.
You can look at the most basic science of any drug and how it works on paper but these things don't necessarily work real world practicum.

0 point in taking something if the absorption isn't there. Or if if a drug doesn't work because of "life"

Thanks bro. Often someone is watching and I hear comments, the best thing is when we go to some public place with my mate😅
I'd still bodybuild no matter what others thought, but the comments in public is one of my favorite things. Last night we went to WWE - I wore a tank top and as we were walking up to the metal detectors a security guard says, 'Why aren't you out there wrestling man?'

fat boy posing, on Monday I start the 4-6 week cut. I have been on a calorie surplus for exactly a year now, I eat 7000-8000kcal and 1000-1400g carbs every day, so I want to give the digestive system a break from all this food for a few weeks

and I immediately answer the question that will probably fall - I have not taken any SEO in my arms for several months
Hey luki,

Any chance you could post a brief description of your cut?

Drugs
Diet
Training changes

Thanks

Luki,

(1) whats your height?

(2) what country are you in, again?

(3) how old do people think you are when they meet you? do you feel your age?

(4) do you have a job outside of coaching/bodybuilding?

(5) how long have you been dating your gf and does she live with you? how old is she?

Hey luki,

Any chance you could post a brief description of your cut?

Drugs
Diet
Training changes

Thanks
there are no big changes, gear stays the same, that is:

1600mg test
1400mg EQ
400mg tren
13iu gh
insulin
850mg metformin at night
IA

it is possible that I will reduce the test to 1400 and EQ to 1200 and add some masteron in this place, but this is still a matter to think about

diet: 1 day high a week stays the same, that is
450g of protein
1400g carbs
trace fats

and the rest of the training days
450g of protein
750g carbs (now was 1050g)
35g of extra fats

days off
400g of protein
300g carbs
50g of extra fats

cardio stays as it was, i.e. 6x30 minutes a day and I am currently doing 8k steps a day so now I will try to do 10k, maybe then I will also add some clenbuterol

i don't think it will take longer to cut like 5-6 weeks max

Luki,

(1) whats your height?

(2) what country are you in, again?

(3) how old do people think you are when they meet you? do you feel your age?

(4) do you have a job outside of coaching/bodybuilding?

(5) how long have you been dating your gf and does she live with you? how old is she?

questions like police questioning lol

1.185cm I don't know how many feet are

2. Poland

3. I have no idea but even as a child or a teenager I looked older. And no - I don't feel 34 years old, I think I'm less lol

4. no, my job and my whole life are related to bodybuilding, I have a lot of money from sponsors and promote them in return. I also run an online store and have my own paid forum. And the biggest part is working with clients online, I mainly prepare competitors, although I also have a lot of lifestyle clients - my whole life revolves around bodybuilding

5. in fact, we met for a short time, because 6 months after we met, we moved in together and it was at the beginning of 2018 and until then we are together, we got engaged, we buy a new apartment and want to open our own small gym in the next 2 years. She is my age, which is 34 years old

Do you go from a caloric surplus straight into a deficit? I'm always scared to do so but I can also imagine you won't lose any muscle on 13iu of Hgh plus 3 grams of aas.

Do you go from a caloric surplus straight into a deficit? I'm always scared to do so but I can also imagine you won't lose any muscle on 13iu of Hgh plus 3 grams of aas.
but if you start cutting, how are you going to do it if you don't go into kcal deficit? lol

but if you start cutting, how are you going to do it if you don't go into kcal deficit? lol
Well most people I know bring down calories relatively slow. So let's say drop 150 or 200 kcal a week or whatever. That way it takes you a little longer to reach a deficit.

From your post I take it you immediately drop 300 gr of carbs ( 1200 kca) and up your steps with 25% which is why I asked.

Well most people I know bring down calories relatively slow. So let's say drop 150 or 200 kcal a week or whatever. That way it takes you a little longer to reach a deficit.

From your post I take it you immediately drop 300 gr of carbs ( 1200 kca) and up your steps with 25% which is why I asked.
in my opinion it is completely pointless wasting time - by cutting off 200kcal per week for a few weeks, you do not burn fat because you are still in the kcal plus and you only get soft and flat

1600mg test
1400mg EQ
400mg tren
13iu gh
insulin
850mg metformin at night
IA

it is possible that I will reduce the test to 1400 and EQ to 1200 and add some masteron in this place, but this is still a matter to think about

450g of protein
1400g carbs
trace fats

450g of protein
35g of extra fats

days off
400g of protein
300g carbs
50g of extra fats

cardio stays as it was, i.e. 6x30 minutes a day and I am currently doing 8k steps a day so now I will try to do 10k, maybe then I will also add some clenbuterol

Thanks luki

Is https://pharmaqolabsstore.to/ your online store ?

1600mg test
1400mg EQ
400mg tren
13iu gh
insulin
850mg metformin at night
IA

450g of protein
1400g carbs
trace fats

450g of protein
35g of extra fats

days off
400g of protein
300g carbs
50g of extra fats

Hi Luki, what dosages of AI are you using for this cycle? Have you ever noticed with Boldenone that you have to reduce the amount of AI? Or even with the masteron as you mentioned that maybe you will go to insert in the stack

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
roydavis474
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws