advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

I have also to add that i use always Sustanon 250 which should be equivalent to 300ish TestE... So my sust dose, was always lot higher than primo dose.

1g Primo
1,2g TestE
300 TrenE

Should be a nice off-season too 😎
How do you get that 250sus is same as 300 test e ?

for me personally, primo is not profitable in terms of performance for the price and if I had to choose, for example, an additional 5iu gh a day or 1000mg primo per week, I would choose gh without hesitation
and the diet? do you prefer Mast or Primo?
I just want to complete the 350 test + 240 tren cycle..... I added 500mg Primo, but I would like to know your opinion. Thnx Luki

How do you get that 250sus is same as 300 test e ?
error, sustanon has less testosterone in it than test c or e because its estes are heavier, i.e. 250 e / c test> 25o sustanon - of course the differences are slight and imperceptible but let's not spread such myths here

error, sustanon has less testosterone in it than test c or e because its estes are heavier, i.e. 250 e / c test> 25o sustanon - of course the differences are slight and imperceptible but let's not spread such myths here
Thx i didnt understand how he could get that to add up :)

@luki7788 do you think that running too much Trenbolone can be detrimental for offseason?

Atm i finished my cut on:
750 Sust 600 TrenE 700 Drol 350 W - 6iu HGH - 1g Metformin XR ed - 80 Clen ed
Started at 113kg ended up at 100kg (I think that i even used too much, but i feel fine so...)

Now was thinking to grow on:
Sust EQ TrenE 6-10iu HGH Insulin

Do you think that it will be better to reduce Tren in half? What you would advise? Thanks for your time.

@luki7788 do you think that running too much Trenbolone can be detrimental for offseason?

Atm i finished my cut on:
750 Sust 600 TrenE 700 Drol 350 W - 6iu HGH - 1g Metformin XR ed - 80 Clen ed
Started at 113kg ended up at 100kg (I think that i even used too much, but i feel fine so...)

Now was thinking to grow on:
Sust EQ TrenE 6-10iu HGH Insulin

Do you think that it will be better to reduce Tren in half? What you would advise? Thanks for your time.
if it was a cut to 8% bf or lower then you are in an ideal situation to do a rebound and for that you don't need a lot of gear 1/3 what you had for prep will be all too good

if it was a cut to 8% bf or lower then you are in an ideal situation to do a rebound and for that you don't need a lot of gear 1/3 what you had for prep will be all too good
Oh great mate!!!

So i can just start growing on:
500 Sust 200 TrenE 10iu HGH and Insulin.

in the rebound phase, in my opinion, NPP will be much better than trenbolone
I am not a fan of npp, because usually puts me in a very bad mood...
But at this point I have definitely to give it another go.

in the rebound phase, in my opinion, NPP will be much better than trenbolone
Luki what do you think about that all aas more or less causes the same rate of lean muscle growth mg to mg(no water or carbohydrate). Does that mean that 500mg mast e could produce the same lean mass as deca?

no way - take 700mg EQ for 12 weeks and then 700mg of trenbolone for 12 weeks and tell me after which cycle you had bigger gains
Luki what do you think about that all aas more or less causes the same rate of lean muscle growth mg to mg(no water or carbohydrate). Does that mean that 500mg mast e could produce the same lean mass as deca?

Was it this Victor Black guy who said this ?

Yes i don’t believe it either compare superdrol 30mg with proviron hell 100mg, will not even give nearly same results
The main issue is that you make nonsense comparisons.

How can you even think about Proviron or Masteron as "builders" when everyone knows that they build nothing at all..... It's almost written in stone.

I can understand if you compare Deca to Anadrol or Primo to Eq.... But Mast to Deca or SD to Prov is such a nonsense.....

How can you even think about Proviron or Masteron as "builders" when everyone knows that they build nothing at all..... It's almost written in stone.

I can understand if you compare Deca to Anadrol or Primo to Eq.... But Mast to Deca or SD to Prov is such a nonsense.....
How can YOU? sir its not my dogma its from victorblack that stated all aas produce similar gains mast included. I am just making a extreme comparison for the sake of the argument. And masteron does build muscle less then test but similar to primo ask luki;)

How can YOU? sir its not my dogma its from victorblack that stated all aas produce similar gains mast included. I am just making a extreme comparison for the sake of the argument. And masteron does build muscle less then test but similar to primo ask luki;)
I think victors theory reffers to 'regular aas' such as deca, test, mast, primo, eq, var, tbol. Comparing sdrol to proviron is silly, as one is one of the strongest drugs (if not strongest), and other is weakest one. He has never suggested to use proviron as a builder.

I also would like to know whats Lukis opnion on that as I dont buy what Victor says.

I think victors theory reffers to 'regular aas' such as deca, test, mast, primo, eq, var, tbol. Comparing sdrol to proviron is silly, as one is one of the strongest drugs (if not strongest), and other is weakest one. He has never suggested to use proviron as a builder.

I also would like to know whats Lukis opnion on that as I dont buy what Victor says.
"as one is one of the strongest drugs and one is one of the weakest"

And there you have it. According to Black there is no such thing as strongest or weakest. According to him mast produces as much gains as deca does for instance.

Pertaining Masteron, you are mistaken. Masteron in high dosage is very effective. All DHTs and derivatives are very effective in building muscle. The issue is since they don't cause water retention, people think they are not making gains. DHTs are extremely potent drugs, they are 5 times more active that testosterone.

Quoted from article:

In a recent study, we showed that dihydrotestosterone (DHT), but not testosterone, increases force production in fast contracting muscles and decreases it in slow contracting ones. These findings led us to suggest that DHT may be a better muscle-building hormone than testosterone. In the present study, we have examined the effects of these hormones on amino acid transport in mouse fast and slow contracting skeletal muscle fiber bundles. Our results show that DHT increases protein synthesis and the transport of essential amino acids into fast contracting muscle fiber bundles, whereas testosterone does not. These findings confirm our previous proposition and reinforce our suggestion that DHT may be a better hormone for the treatment of muscle wasting conditions than testosterone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131