YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Higher fat content in pros diet - how's that possible with potential slin use?

TeaMan

Registered
Newbies
Hi guys are you ever wonder hows that even possible that whenever one of the top pro's shere they "full day of eating" for example guys like Nick Walker, Brett W etc. In many cases there is quite a bit of fat in ther diets, even around training. These guys eat, for example, cream of rice + steak + almond butter befer training etc. They also very often use not very lean beef and lots of salmon (even after training, for example J. Holingshead in his recent video). I can't believe these guys don't use insulin before/after training, it just seems like a waste of potential, especially for those who still need to grow like Brett. What do you guys think is the reason for all these fats (especially before training) and how does this relate to insulin use?

You can use insulin and fats?....

Fats pre are to control the insulin spike from the 120-150g carbs...

Pretty rudimentary stuff here..

People have a fear of dietary fats with insulin because they don't understand insulin use.

Fats are an essential nutrient - you won't grow optimally without them. Eating fats with insulin doesn't make you fat; eating an uncontrolled surplus of any macronutrient is what makes you fat.

People have a fear of dietary fats with insulin because they don't understand insulin use.

Fats are an essential nutrient - you won't grow optimally without them. Eating fats with insulin doesn't make you fat; eating an uncontrolled surplus of any macronutrient is what makes you fat.
This is similar to what a vet on another board I used to frequent said. He used fast acting slin making sure no fat was eating during the window and wasn't impressed. Then he added some fat in, 10g or so, to pre and post and noticed more fullness. No idea if true but I think I've heard some speculate that some fat gets shuttled into the muscle and stored there for more fullness. I'm guessing that part may be bro science lol.

I always ask people what they think the body was going to do with the fat were the insulin not present(never mind the fact that insulin is ALWAYS naturally present in a non type 1 diabetic)? So far no one has offered a good answer lol.

Yes, but when we speaking about bodybuilding use of slin, we're not talking about 3-4iu just to helps a little with the nutrient absorption, more often is more like a Milos approach to use superfisiological amount of insuline to the maximize of anabolism, and with that it could be dangerous to add steak, almond butter and carbs in huge amount in one meal. There's always be a trend that when you using hight amount of insuline or just simply very hight carb diet, your fats should be some limited due to the insuline sensitivity aspect for example. And if guys at local levels use 10-15iu pre workout, i cannot believe that pros using less then that. And it's not about pros need more, it's just simple the BB mentality, it's our nature trying to maxymize everything, especially gear useage.

Yes, but when we speaking about bodybuilding use of slin, we're not talking about 3-4iu just to helps a little with the nutrient absorption, more often is more like a Milos approach to use superfisiological amount of insuline to the maximize of anabolism, and with that it could be dangerous to add steak, almond butter and carbs in huge amount in one meal. There's always be a trend that when you using hight amount of insuline or just simply very hight carb diet, your fats should be some limited due to the insuline sensitivity aspect for example. And if guys at local levels use 10-15iu pre workout, i cannot believe that pros using less then that. And it's not about pros need more, it's just simple the BB mentality, it's our nature trying to maxymize everything, especially gear useage.
nowadays, most of them use insulin before and after training, such as humalog or novorapid, so outside the window of its action they have more fats, but if you want to know what it looks like in reality, you would have to ask such a pro athlete and 99% will not tell you the whole truth

Can you expand your concern with eating the fat? Most notably, your note that "it could be dangerous".

This is similar to what a vet on another board I used to frequent said. He used fast acting slin making sure no fat was eating during the window and wasn't impressed. Then he added some fat in, 10g or so, to pre and post and noticed more fullness. No idea if true but I think I've heard some speculate that some fat gets shuttled into the muscle and stored there for more fullness. I'm guessing that part may be bro science lol.
Not bro science - you have intramuscular fat stores and if they deplete you will look flatter. This is why guys fat load on bodybuilding-style keto diets.
Dangerous? You need to educate yourself a lot more on bodybuilding-style insulin use. Dig through my post history, I've made a lot on insulin. I agree you don't want a meal where the majority of macros are fat when using insulin but you shouldn't do that without insulin either unless you're on a keto diet. But thinking there's a danger to consuming fats when using insulin is simply wrong and is one of the reasons guys use insulin but say they didn't get anything from it - their diet wasn't optimized to begin with.

Not bro science. Intra-muscular triglycerides. (iMTGs) can be a fuel source for muscles. The highest IMTGs are found in diabetics and endurance athletes…which I find is very interesting.

The amount and TYPE of imtgs affect insulin sensitivity. And new research is leaning towards that even the turnover rate of these imtgs affect
Insulin sensitivity….think the diabetic vs ultra runner. Diabetics never burn these off, the ultra runner blows through them each training session and replaces them.

Not bro science - you have intramuscular fat stores and if they deplete you will look flatter. This is why guys fat load on bodybuilding-style keto diets.

Dangerous? You need to educate yourself a lot more on bodybuilding-style insulin use. Dig through my post history, I've made a lot on insulin. I agree you don't want a meal where the majority of macros are fat when using insulin but you shouldn't do that without insulin either unless you're on a keto diet. But thinking there's a danger to consuming fats when using insulin is simply wrong and is one of the reasons guys use insulin but say they didn't get anything from it - their diet wasn't optimized to begin with.
I’ll just use incorrect word, by dangerous I mean potentially charm in terms of muscle insuline sensitivity. And I don’t meant fats in general diet but more so bigger amounts pre/post workout

what pro is eating a high fat diet except bboy.

Don't a good amount of Jansens guys? I know Brett mentioned on a podcast his fats being over 100g.
Yes, mostly guys from Jensen

i love slin around a work out. dont eat fats w it but do eat fats in every other meal.
not really cuz so worried but cuz meh why not have lowest fats during time of max abosrption.

what pro is eating a high fat diet except bboy.

I don’t think a high fat diet is good, but i think the general consensus is fats around insulin isn’t the boogie man. Like the 15g of fat from the top round roast and rice near humulin isn’t going mskenyou fat

But obviously pB by the spoonfuls might be not the best.

I’ve listened to Stan efferding, layne Norton, and some of the more “scientific guys” they all are pretty close to .3g per pound of bodyweight of fats to cover the biological processes and be healthy.

Obviously this may change as we need to get more drastic and nuclear options such as competition final weeks or wild ass caloric demands such as a guy Lukis size or extreme calorie expenditures from hybrid athletes

If you are eating fats while on insulin it doesn't mean you're going to gain fat.

If you are eating fats while on insulin it doesn't mean you're going to gain fat.
Thats rather obivious but... Theres a limit to everything and steak and almond butter + slin is sound a little unessesary to me ;p

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131