over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Justin Harris generic vs pharma

The difference is RELIABILITY
there is excellent UG gh out there, the problem is you don't ALWAYS know what your getting just like your source doesn't always know what they are getting. If you get your pharmaceutical GH from the pharmacy I guarantee you 10 times out of 10 it's legit, that's the only reason top pro have told me to use pharmaceutical gh. I have been lucky to be a part of this board and have access to very good UG gh so I use it!

He actually touches on this and believes it isn’t due to that at all. Many are made a higher concentration of 5mg vs the US pharma standard of 3mg. Or that the “higher concentration” is actually non degraded gh and the “low” is normal batches that have in fact degraded.
I will say mine and I tried another sponsor on here to see how good they were and both gave me the GH feel good and carpal tunnel with mild edema pretty quick and I run mine, mostly, I do like when I’m running a US GH like Lilly or Serostim but maybe it’s in my head.

i once asked the late meadows if these 2 things are possible - and he said yes 100 percent absolute his exact words.

1. turn pro and win pro shows without HGH
2. turn pro and win pro shows without TREN.

the above to make it easier but what does that say for the rest of the crowd that don't even compete.

now perhaps the above are required to win the major shows but his point was he has seen people do both.

Justin has come a long way since his beginnings on muscle mayhem forums.... i was there when he started. so good to see him come this far.

Guys so if gh is gh what's up with the what color tops are game? Lol that doesn't make sense to me one bit

Guys so if gh is gh what's up with the what color tops are game? Lol that doesn't make sense to me one bit
Ever watch "The Wire?" Stringer Bell institutes some "fake competition an' shit" between the towers (same product, different labeling) to modestly increase demand (goes to tastes & preferences, a microeconomics concept).

Ever watch "The Wire?" Stringer Bell institutes some "fake competition an' shit" between the towers (same product, different labeling) to modestly increase demand (goes to tastes & preferences, a microeconomics concept).
This. Blue tops, black tops, gold tops, all the same shit. There aren’t 127 different factories producing gh and there certainly isn’t 1 factory producing 3 different purities. That shit just doesn’t make a bit of sense.

I've used both extensively so I'll give my opinion on this.

One thing people need to understand with GH is the individuality in response. This is the exact reason why some people deem it to be a waste of money, and some as a holy grail in bodybuilding. The opinions of other users should be taken with the understanding that yours will not be identical to other peoples. I'm a pretty good responder to GH so my opinions are based on that.

I've used some great generics like TP and Acetropins, both are very good and well worth the cost to benefit ratio. I've also used Saizen, Humatrope, and Genotropin extensively.

Pros of Pharm Grade:
-My Resting Heart Rate off GH is in the 50s. On 3-4 iu of Pharm grade GH is in the mid 60s, on generics at the same dose, it's 75-78.
-Lipolysis is significantly better on Pharm Grade, no comparison.
-Bloat is significantly less, especially facial and limb

Cons of Pharm:
-Cost; for many people it's not really worth it.
-Legitimacy; there's fakes out there. It's easier to get decent generics sometimes

Pros of Generics:
-Very good fullness
-Decent lipolysis (not on par with pharm)
-Cost is very good

Cons:
-I've yet to figure out why generics increase my HR so much, most likely tied to the bloat
-The actual bloat isn't great with some of them (Ace labs has one of the least bloat inducing ones)
-The QC of generics is all over the place, there are a few trusted ones that are pretty much always good. But majority of generics are not the ones you find on this board.

Here are some pics for reference on 3.2 ius of Pfizer Genotropin, and 500 mgs of test from the end of my diet this year (I do this less to show my physique, and more for a little legitimacy, hopefully there's a little more weight behind words) :

IMG_6346.jpeg

IMG_6348.jpeg

Do I think a person's physique will be drastically different after a full year of training on generic vs pharm GH? No lol, don't waste your money, time and mind on this stuff. Focus on your diet and training, and get what you can afford comfortably. There's some badass physiques out there built without GH

i once asked the late meadows if these 2 things are possible - and he said yes 100 percent absolute his exact words.

1. turn pro and win pro shows without HGH
2. turn pro and win pro shows without TREN.

the above to make it easier but what does that say for the rest of the crowd that don't even compete.

now perhaps the above are required to win the major shows but his point was he has seen people do both.
Except he didn’t and couldnt

I've used both extensively so I'll give my opinion on this.

One thing people need to understand with GH is the individuality in response. This is the exact reason why some people deem it to be a waste of money, and some as a holy grail in bodybuilding. The opinions of other users should be taken with the understanding that yours will not be identical to other peoples. I'm a pretty good responder to GH so my opinions are based on that.

I've used some great generics like TP and Acetropins, both are very good and well worth the cost to benefit ratio. I've also used Saizen, Humatrope, and Genotropin extensively.

Pros of Pharm Grade:
-My Resting Heart Rate off GH is in the 50s. On 3-4 iu of Pharm grade GH is in the mid 60s, on generics at the same dose, it's 75-78.
-Lipolysis is significantly better on Pharm Grade, no comparison.
-Bloat is significantly less, especially facial and limb

Cons of Pharm:
-Cost; for many people it's not really worth it.
-Legitimacy; there's fakes out there. It's easier to get decent generics sometimes

Pros of Generics:
-Very good fullness
-Decent lipolysis (not on par with pharm)
-Cost is very good

Cons:
-I've yet to figure out why generics increase my HR so much, most likely tied to the bloat
-The actual bloat isn't great with some of them (Ace labs has one of the least bloat inducing ones)
-The QC of generics is all over the place, there are a few trusted ones that are pretty much always good. But majority of generics are not the ones you find on this board.

Here are some pics for reference on 3.2 ius of Pfizer Genotropin, and 500 mgs of test from the end of my diet this year (I do this less to show my physique, and more for a little legitimacy, hopefully there's a little more weight behind words) :

View attachment 163673

View attachment 163675

Do I think a person's physique will be drastically different after a full year of training on generic vs pharm GH? No lol, don't waste your money, time and mind on this stuff. Focus on your diet and training, and get what you can afford comfortably. There's some badass physiques out there built without GH
Great, well articulated post. And you look really good too.

Attachments

• 4C6FE72C-C637-4413-91A1-72B18D91C0ED.jpeg
    4C6FE72C-C637-4413-91A1-72B18D91C0ED.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 11
  • AAAA9FD9-77D9-43ED-855A-E20F6EC30CF8.jpeg
    AAAA9FD9-77D9-43ED-855A-E20F6EC30CF8.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 12
Great, well articulated post. And you look really good too.
Agreed also though some people think it’s trash bc there is a lot of fake shit out there.

This. Blue tops, black tops, gold tops, all the same shit. There aren’t 127 different factories producing gh and there certainly isn’t 1 factory producing 3 different purities. That shit just doesn’t make a bit of sense.
this right here....

Haven’t ran any gh in a long time ! But yes there are some great generics. I have had great results in the past from them.

this right here....

About different colors and labs...

My supplier is a friend and he told me that the guy who now runs Global Anabolics in HK was a runner for him years and years ago. When this guy eventually established his own business as GA he got the team behind Jintropin to make his GH. My supplier sells GA-branded GH and generic "black tops". He told me they are the same thing, but some people want a brand name, even after he tells them they have the same content from the same lab. He thinks it's funny how stubborn some BBers are.

About different colors and labs...

My supplier is a friend and he told me that the guy who now runs Global Anabolics in HK was a runner for him years and years ago. When this guy eventually established his own business as GA he got the team behind Jintropin to make his GH. My supplier sells GA-branded GH and generic "black tops". He told me they are the same thing, but some people want a brand name, even after he tells them they have the same content from the same lab. He thinks it's funny how stubborn some BBers are.
Course there are people who want non-Chinese shit too…….jus sayin

It’s nice to see someone who knows what’s up. I’m getting much better results off the provider HGH than I got off serostim straight from the pharmacy.
This I agree on, but it is overdosed as well.

I do focus lot on nutrition, the difference is I can be real lean on 2500 to 2700 calories without cheat meals. On 3.5 IUs of GH, I can eat 3500 calories, add some cheat meals and be just as lean. Since I have a decent appetite and love some cake once in awhile, it is a no brainer for me to take GH. 😉

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws