over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How and Why Does Anyone Use BTC?

Its actually pretty easy. I don't get the whole thing about blaming tech when its actually a user issue. Personally not a fan of using BTC to make payments but its a very straight forward process

It's not actually. Dozens of attempts at different wallets. Always a problem. Even with CashApp. Crypto just does not work. People love to say it's a user issue but oddly enough NOT ONE person who talks shit has said it's easy here is how. I wonder why that is. 🤔

Probably user error.
If you decide you need help instead of wanting to advertise freewallet let us know.

How:
use cash app , go to your home screen and hit the "but Bitcoin" link , buy as much Bitcoin as you need to cover your purchase
Copy the Bitcoin address you are sending to
Go back to CashApp and select send Bitcoin , paste the address in the box and send it.
It's really no more difficult than sending funds through CashApp or Venmo or anything

Why:
Because most sources now prefer it and it's far more secure than western union or anything else

I trust me I don't advertise freewallet..I just contacted them about deleting my account because the app doesn't work. I literally give up. Countless times I've tried. Over the years. Never success. YouTube videos don't help either. Anytime I've watched one all that's happened is me saying wow the format that person is using is different from mine. It's not anonymous anymore. Freewallet seemed easy until you try and use it and get error messages. Another useless app. I parted ways with one source who only accepts and won't deal with any new sources that only accept BTC. Not worth the headache and aggravation. Luckily the source I'm using is a true business man and accepts WU.

How:
use cash app , go to your home screen and hit the "but Bitcoin" link , buy as much Bitcoin as you need to cover your purchase
Copy the Bitcoin address you are sending to
Go back to CashApp and select send Bitcoin , paste the address in the box and send it.
It's really no more difficult than sending funds through CashApp or Venmo or anything

Why:
Because most sources now prefer it and it's far more secure than western union or anything else
I have cashapp. I attempted to buy BTC or set up for BTC (I don't remember) but after saying I would have to wait on verification the next day it was like I never even attempted to begin with. I greatly appreciate your respectful response but cashapp unfortunately does not work either as far as BTC is concerned.

It’s user error I’m afraid, millions of people use cashapp to send btc.

Coinbase is easy too, you may just run into sending limits

Luckily the source is a “true businessman” LOL. Aka stuck in the stone age and putting himself and customers at unnecessary risk vs using crypto.

You’re mad bc you don’t understand or understand how to use something.

BTC sn't exactly anonymous anymore. I've tried over and over and over over the passed few years. It just does not ever work.

It's not actually. Dozens of attempts at different wallets. Always a problem. Even with CashApp. Crypto just does not work. People love to say it's a user issue but oddly enough NOT ONE person who talks shit has said it's easy here is how. I wonder why that is. 🤔

You are literally posting this on a forum full of 100's of people who use crypto daily and yes it's very easy. I am not the type to be rude but your other thread asks if preworkout's are really needed when on cycle like your hormones status should dictate if you use them or not. Maybe it's just you and not crypto that is the issue. Google how to use the cashapp as it's extremely easy and there are videos showing you step by step instructions.

You are literally posting this on a forum full of 100's of people who use crypto daily and yes it's very easy. I am not the type to be rude but your other thread asks if preworkout's are really needed when on cycle like your hormones status should dictate if you use them or not. Maybe it's just you and not crypto that is the issue. Google how to use the cashapp as it's extremely easy and there are videos showing you step by step instructions.
I have never not run into an issue. Literally never. I'm attempting to try again with cashapp. Hoping maybe they fixed the bug because my last attempt was a wash. I'm concerned if I do purchase now my funds will be stuck in tech issue BTC limbo.

BTC sn't exactly anonymous anymore. I've tried over and over and over over the passed few years. It just does not ever work.
Actually since you are confused over the easy things, no need to explain tumblers to you.

CEX.IO is a phone ap that is so easy a kid could understand it. Link your bank account and when you buy, just send to sponsor. It is that easy.

I have never not run into an issue. Literally never. I'm attempting to try again with cashapp. Hoping maybe they fixed the bug because my last attempt was a wash. I'm concerned if I do purchase now my funds will be stuck in tech issue BTC limbo.

It's because you need to verify your account. Once that is done it will be easy. You just send what you want to send so there is no issues losing out.

It's because you need to verify your account. Once that is done it will be easy. You just send what you want to send so there is no issues losing out.
The last time I attempted to verify it said 24-48 hours and after such time no verification notice or email or anything. Like I never attempted the process. So again I am in the process of verification a 2nd time. Again waiting now another 24-48 hours. Not expecting success. For those who say it's sooooo easy, respectfully, why does it always end in error responses and tech issues? I've literally been at this forever and never had success.

Actually since you are confused over the easy things, no need to explain tumblers to you.

CEX.IO is a phone ap that is so easy a kid could understand it. Link your bank account and when you buy, just send to sponsor. It is that easy.
If this method works I'm naming my first six kids after you. Thank you.

Hundreds of video's YT showing how to use Cash App. It's simple, and you can add me to the list of those that use it and don't have any issues. So another vote for "It's user fault"

I have cashapp. I attempted to buy BTC or set up for BTC (I don't remember) but after saying I would have to wait on verification the next day it was like I never even attempted to begin with. I greatly appreciate your respectful response but cashapp unfortunately does not work either as far as BTC is concerned.

How is you literally not even attempting to complete the steps = cashapp not working? LOL seriously?

I agree that at first there are some BS steps and I have had more than one CC refuse/reject coin purchases but once you get through the setup and use a debit card you are done. I'm a tech moron, I HATE cell phones, and do 99% of my interneting on an actual computer with a screen I can read. I think you may have given up a little to easily.

How is you literally not even attempting to complete the steps = cashapp not working? LOL seriously?

I agree that at first there are some BS steps and I have had more than one CC refuse/reject coin purchases but once you get through the setup and use a debit card you are done. I'm a tech moron, I HATE cell phones, and do 99% of my interneting on an actual computer with a screen I can read. I think you may have given up a little to easily.
No. I'll give you an example. Cash App sent me an email 15 minutes ago saying they verified my identity that I can proceed. Awesome. Back to Cash App. Send BTC. Nope. Still won't work. Tried watching videos again. Press the airplane button. Great. Except for the fact there is no airplane button anywhere in the app. Must be me though

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws