mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Tren harder on the kidneys than other injectable steroids?

I don't think anyone knows for sure. I've heard tren is the worst, anavar, eq, orals in general, different people say a different AAS is the kidney killer. Then you have to consider bp, how much bodyweight someone is carrying, hydration, how many pharmaceutical drugs they are taking etc.
Yeah I’ve heard all that shit over the years. Like you said nobody knows for sure it’s all speculation and opinion. What might hurt your body the most might not hurt mine and vise versa. Just like there’s some people who can drink for there whole life’s every day all day and live to be 90 years old and some people drink til there 35 and die of liver failure

Vigorous Steve said that maybe EQ's renal toxicity is due to inhibition of aromatization of testosterone into E2. E2 presumably has some kidney protective effects.
Well Iv had a fairly high hematocrit while on eq several times but my blood pressure was not high. Now I’m sure this varies from person to person. My kidneys are fine. Never used much ibuprofen though. Iv known for many years that stuff is harsh.

As someone above stated I think high blood pressure and chronic use of nsaids/painkillers are the main culprit. After I got rhabdo my gfr levels where in the 40's and went to the 70's while on test and deca. I personally think being chronically dehydrated has a worse effect on your kidneys then juice. Throw that in with hbp and nsaids and I think kidney problems are a guarantee.

I stopped listening to any internet guru, most of them are just Webmd parrots.

I am on 500-1250 Test 350-700 Tren 600-1000 EQ since almost 5 years and i do bloods and urine tests at least 3 times a year, my C statin C and kidney MRI is always fine.

My bp is controlled by 40mg Telmisartan and daily cardio.
I train 5 days a week,

So far no problems.

I think that he best thing that you can do is doing your own blood and urine tests and evaluate, not all people have same response to gear and sides.

It seems that way from observation. I remember John Meadows predicted an epidemic of kidney injury in the future due to all the tren everyone uses. Many "experts" feel the same but there is no proof as such

I am on 500-1250 Test 350-700 Tren 600-1000 EQ since almost 5 years and i do bloods and urine tests at least 3 times a year, my C statin C and kidney MRI is always fine.

I train 5 days a week,

So far no problems.

I think that he best thing that you can do is doing your own blood and urine tests and evaluate, not all people have same response to gear and sides.
I believe Blood pressure control is the best thing we can do to prevent kidney problems. And you are doing that. 👍

Yes, I’m not gonna try and spit science at you but 20 plus years in the game every dude I’ve known with renal issues used lots of tren, now not every heavy tren user has renal issues but imo the two are for sure linked if there’s any predisposition for it I’d avoid tren

First let me say, I'm not pro tren. Unless I try some 10mg daily dose I'll likely never use again because it does seem to have a massive impact on my lipids...even more than most.

To your post though, could this be a case that correlation is not causation? Especially if you go back many years most of the people that used tren tended to be the people that abused more, took more, were more haphazard with everything. All I'm saying is there a correlation because tren users in generally tend to push things a bit harder and throw caution to the wind a bit more? And, if you are doing that tren is such a powerful drug and it does tend to BP hard do those people just not pay as much attention and take higher doses of drugs that secondarily impact kidneys?

I train 5 days a week,

So far no problems.

5 years straight?

How's lipids?

How do you control RBC, Hemocrit?

I train 5 days a week,

So far no problems.

ahh interesting case study here. I think we'd all like to hear more if you'd be willing to share ;)

First let me say, I'm not pro tren. Unless I try some 10mg daily dose I'll likely never use again because it does seem to have a massive impact on my lipids...even more than most.

To your post though, could this be a case that correlation is not causation? Especially if you go back many years most of the people that used tren tended to be the people that abused more, took more, were more haphazard with everything. All I'm saying is there a correlation because tren users in generally tend to push things a bit harder and throw caution to the wind a bit more? And, if you are doing that tren is such a powerful drug and it does tend to BP hard do those people just not pay as much attention and take higher doses of drugs that secondarily impact kidneys?
I’ve often thought the same thing. You bring up a very valid point.

5 years straight?

How's lipids?

How do you control RBC, Hemocrit?
5y straight yes.

Lipids: HDL 10-15 LDL 80-90 (on GW my HDL improves by around 5 points).

RBC and Hematocrit run low in my family i am always at 48% Hematocrit no matter how much gear i run. RBC is always near max lab range.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
cypher
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131