over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for the guys who love gh

Status
Not open for further replies.

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
What the biggest reason you use gh? And what’s your dosages and dosing protocol look like ? How long do you stay on it at a time ? Thinking about hoping back on some soon. Just looking for some input from some of you guys

I use GH to get the most out of my physique. You're fooling yourself if you think you've done everything you can and haven't used GH.

My dosages have varied wildly - as low as 4IU on rest days and upwards of 50IU when I really pushed it last year. If you want to take your physique to the max then treat it like testosterone - take as much as you can without side effects impacting you.

I've been on GH nonstop since late 2018 and never plan to go off.

Generally just a form of HRT , typically 2iu a day but been running 4iu a day since November to help with healing of my last couple surgeries.

I just like pinning myself and others when they're not expecting it.

I use mostly 3-4iu ED. Just got back on 4iu. Was off for 8 weeks but before that on for a year.

Goal is a bit of enhancement but I'll be honest, I'm late 40s. Didn't even notice not being on/off. Top provider, tested, IGF1 bloods nice and high, where it should be and way above my baseline. Doesn't help my rest, sleep, recovery, skin etc. Or anything I'd really notice. Maybe I have decent genetics. Does let me be a bit looser with diet. I do take some metformin as fasting glucose rises a bit and for other reasons.

I get 100x more mileage out of AAS. Mental masturbation and pondering ifs is fun but work and diet over time with some AAS gets it done. GH may provide a bit above that esp high dose with slin for someone nearly topped out but your time and energy is best spent on the big blocks until closing in on that point esp given the cost/benefit.

My 2 cents.

Generally just a form of HRT , typically 2iu a day but been running 4iu a day since November to help with healing of my last couple surgeries.

What level do those dosages get you to on an IGF-1 test?

Remind me not to invite you over!
Last party I had, my wife got me a traditional dart board for the media room. Needless to say, it did not go well.

Last party I had, my wife got me a traditional dart board for the media room. Needless to say, it did not go well.

One of my dick head friends nailed me in the love handle with a dart when he was wasted drunk

Was weird because it was completely sunk into my fat, but I didn’t feel it

I cant lie this and your parties sound fun as hell! Whats a dart or two stabbed in an arm or body . 🤣

I use GH to get the most out of my physique. You're fooling yourself if you think you've done everything you can and haven't used GH.

My dosages have varied wildly - as low as 4IU on rest days and upwards of 50IU when I really pushed it last year. If you want to take your physique to the max then treat it like testosterone - take as much as you can without side effects impacting you.

I've been on GH nonstop since late 2018 and never plan to go off.
50iu’s a day?

Are you joking?

Tps 113s with 1.2 batrostatic my igf 1 at 2.5 ius is 398 i just had it checked at 3.5 ius i was 496
That seems accurate
The last time I checked was early last year at 4iu had a friend of mine over 500 , I think it was batch 88 or 90

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear