over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for the guys who love gh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely taking all you can can’t be good in the long run?

I've heard Unexpectropin is exceptionally good.
You stab random people or only those you care about?
I just like having fun in these clickbait threads. 🤣👍

What the biggest reason you use gh? And what’s your dosages and dosing protocol look like ? How long do you stay on it at a time ? Thinking about hoping back on some soon. Just looking for some input from some of you guys
For me 2-4 iu anti-aging, fat loss, and it really helps my recovery and joints (small injuries etc.). I think you’ll be glad you did bro

50iu’s a day?

Are you joking?
Yea did this get clarified? 50 iu has to be fake or the sides would be brutal and likely deadly I love GH but I’m sure crazy high doses grow organs which is no bueno

My personal take

For bodybuilding purposes, overrated. Not worth the money or health risks it presents. I wish I could get my money back.

Yea did this get clarified? 50 iu has to be fake or the sides would be brutal and likely deadly I love GH but I’m sure crazy high doses grow organs which is no bueno
It takes 2 seconds to clarify Daniel has post alot about it

Lots of both ends of the spectrum…..my hypothesis…..

You don’t think it’s a huge impact…3-4iu ED….mehhh

It had a nice results 6-8iu, also dabbling with insulin.

Game changer….10iu+ daily with concurrent insulin.

Idk. I just like 3-4iu pre bed. Helps me sleep longer

It takes 2 seconds to clarify Daniel has post alot about it
Jesus 50 iu have you ever heard of anyone else saying they take that much or even close.

You shouldn't have given me this idea.
I’m not saying it’s been done but I’ve heard stories cigarette in one hand rig in other bump burn slightly drunk person while pinning and the hypoglycemia just looks like a shitty drunk til they hit the floor. I’m sure it’s been in a book or a movie. Though in the early 2000s the roid game was heavily mixed with the X game and people did not fuck around

Jesus 50 iu have you ever heard of anyone else saying they take that much or even close.

Yes.

A vial or two a day is fairly common. The limiting factor seems to be peoples wallet.

Yes.

A vial or two a day is fairly common. The limiting factor seems to be peoples wallet.
Yea a vial is no big 5 vials is ridiculous

you could always just mind your own business
You do realize that if we all just "minded our own business" a place like this would cease to exist.

If you don't want people to say something, pro or con, then don't post it on a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD, ffs.

Not to mention he was actually showing concern and care about the poster.

You do realize that if we all just "minded our own business" a place like this would cease to exist.

If you don't want people to say something, pro or con, then don't post it on a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD, ffs.

I think that is the problem with a forum sometimes just like a text we see words and infer our own negative thoughts when we can’t see body language. Don’t get me wrong 50 iu a day is a death sentence imo plus you’d be miserable at that dose. I didn’t see any judgement in the posts about 50 ius even the “I’m out” was obviously a joke. I’ve had people get mad at my posts when I meant no harm, all but one we connected and got right immediately. You gotta admit when someone says 50 iu a day or say 5 guns of test a week there’s gonna be a reaction, I’d bet more than 80% mean we’ll even if they think what you’re doing is stupid the concern is there-if I really don’t care and someone is doing something stupid I’ll encourage it cuz fuck em right but that’s not something I’ve seen here. We r all here bc we love PEDs and training/bodybuilding I doubt anyone wishes ill on each other. We r the .000001% of the population, you’re more likely to make the NFL than you are to become an elite bodybuilder (top NPC or IFBB size guy and we have a lot of legit dudes here)

Right or wrong everyone is entitled to their opinion. There are so many moving parts when it comes to our health. All we can do is get regular blood work and scans.

This is not what I meant

Danieltx is a grown man, and is capable of making his own decisions

I’m sure he’s well aware of the risks involved

To see your idols you admired coming up pass away hurts. John Meadows, Matt Porter, Cedric McMillan, Dallas McCarver, George Peterson, Shawn Rhoden, Phil Hernon, Mike Matarazzo, even Bostin Lloyd and Rich Piana.
Ok. This guy isn’t your idol. He’s a grown man making his own decisions. It doesn’t affect your life in any way whatsoever. Not only that, you are claiming it’s drugs before diet and training. Yet he has posted extensively about his diet and training being on point, and doing everything to keep health in check as best he can along the way. He has had everything dialed in and then pushed the gear. Would I take 50iu? No. It’s probably not necessary. But it’s his life and you don’t get to be massive and shredded on trt.

I don’t get all these guys on here virtue signaling about the dangers of ped’s. We are all aware of the risks. We are all aware people have died. Some people are on here doing trt and that’s fine. Others are going to push the limits. My shoulders are shit and I blame bench press. I’m not going up to powerlfiters telling them not to bench 500. That’s what the fuck they want to do.

I don’t get all these guys on here virtue signaling about the dangers of ped’s.
You are right.

When I started competing at 20 I was very much into going hard and pushing the limits by those days standards. As someone who has done this since 2006 I now face a base test level of 3, cardio vascular disease, erectile dysfunction, body dysmorphia, and kidney issues.

It was shocking to see 50iu’s. It was equally as shocking to see how many members are numb to that dose and believe that’s normal.

For the new generation it is imperative they hear both sides so they can make a rational decision. If everyone on the board is condoning 50iu’s and a beginner sees that; They very well might hurt themselves and think that’s what needs to be taken.

Very hostile board now, very hostile. As my original posting stated it was purely saying hey man chill you’re gonna hurt yourself. But like people have said his life his choice.

Just know this shit will catch up to you eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member