over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For the guys who run gh…

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
What’s your gh protocol? About to hop back on some here soon. Haven’t ran any in a few years.

What’s your gh protocol? About to hop back on some here soon. Haven’t ran any in a few years.

Depends what your goals are, really…

If you want to be huge and plan on running it along side heavy AAS use, then as much as you can afford, every day..

If you want to be shredded, but still muscular, you can still take the @slesh approach and still take as much as you can afford with less AAS (I know he was only on like 200mg Test and 15-30iu GH or something like that) and he looked amazing.. Of course, ate and trained to be that way too, I think now he’s in the process of putting on more size..

Anyway, if being fit and lean is your goal, not necessarily huge/jacked, and you’re on minimal/moderate AAS, then 4-6iu is plenty… I feel like 8-10iu+ is if you’re serious about bodybuilding..

I’m personally into health and functional fitness, athleticism etc and I’m on 200mg TRT and I play around with 3-4iu Meditropes and it keeps me lean and functional (too high doses, above 6iu, and it gets me a little bloated and don’t move around as great, feel sluggish and too pumped etc)…

It doesn't matter, just inject it everyday.

For me 4iu is ideal.

Thanks for the input fellas. I’m going to be adding gh in again here really soon.

I've done all the different intricate methods with splitting throughout the day, all at once in the AM/PreWO/PWO etc. Basically, I've tried it all. My preferred method is all in the side delt in one go, right before bed.

Depends what your goals are, really…

If you want to be huge and plan on running it along side heavy AAS use, then as much as you can afford, every day..

If you want to be shredded, but still muscular, you can still take the @slesh approach and still take as much as you can afford with less AAS (I know he was only on like 200mg Test and 15-30iu GH or something like that) and he looked amazing.. Of course, ate and trained to be that way too, I think now he’s in the process of putting on more size..

Anyway, if being fit and lean is your goal, not necessarily huge/jacked, and you’re on minimal/moderate AAS, then 4-6iu is plenty… I feel like 8-10iu+ is if you’re serious about bodybuilding..

I’m personally into health and functional fitness, athleticism etc and I’m on 200mg TRT and I play around with 3-4iu Meditropes and it keeps me lean and functional (too high doses, above 6iu, and it gets me a little bloated and don’t move around as great, feel sluggish and too pumped etc)…
When you run more than 5iu gh aren't you supposed to run slin along side it ? I thought I remember Dave Palumbo mentioning something along these lines I believe it had something to do with your kidneys and blood sugar levels?

When you run more than 5iu gh aren't you supposed to run slin along side it ? I thought I remember Dave Palumbo mentioning something along these lines I believe it had something to do with your kidneys and blood sugar levels?

I don’t know if I’d say supposed to, but gh definitely spikes my bg.

Glucose response in relation to GH varies for everyone and 5IU isn't a magic threshold that requires insulin. If I take 5IU GH in one shot it has no impact on my glucose; if I take 10IU in one shot I need some insulin to get my blood sugar in range.

Insulin should only be added when it's needed to manage glucose based on high GH use or high carb consumption.

Today i was listening to Anabolic Bodybuilding "podcast" the one with Paul Barnett, there was Roman Fritz speaking about his HGH protocol.
He trains twice a day so it's like:
-3iu first thing am
-3iu prewo
-3iu postwo
-3iu prewo
-3iu postwo
-3iu before bed

He also said that he used 2 to 4iu each shot so it's like 12-20iu at least on training days.

After my fasting glucose levels started to rise from GH I was able to get my doctor to prescribe me an increase of metformin. From 500 mg to 1000 mg daily extended release (500 mg extended release twice a day). That seemed to push my daily fasting glucose levels back down into normal ranges

After my fasting glucose levels started to rise from GH I was able to get my doctor to prescribe me an increase of metformin. From 500 mg to 1000 mg daily extended release (500 mg extended release twice a day). That seemed to push my daily fasting glucose levels back down into normal ranges
And how much hgh are you taking?

And how much hgh are you taking?
5 IU/day. Do I have a 100% proof it was the GH necessarily? No I just know that all the variables training, sleep, macros, calories, etc) were all the same.

My morning fasting glucose levels went from 83 108 After adding the evening dose of 500 mg XR metformin it's slowly came back down.

Right of the purple line is when it started to go back up. Then dropping back down after the additional 500 mg of metformin

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230507-125206~2.png
    Screenshot_20230507-125206~2.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 12
2iu pharma HGH before bed.

The tiredness above that dose is bad.

Well I take it for anti aging, and yes, I do believe there is a strong beneficial anti aging effect if taken in low doses. The TRIIM and TRIIM X (which is still ongoing) studies have shown some pretty awesome benefits so I am a believer. Watch anything from Greg Fahy on youtube if you don't believe me. I also take DHEA, Zinc, & Vitamin D (but not metformin) that they use in the trials.

That being said, I take 1iu before bed.

In my crazy days, I experimented with as much as a whole vial of riptropin (which was about 15iu) per day at one point. I was using 5iu most of the time for those years though.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws