over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for the guys who love gh

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you took 50iu’s a day your genetics suck.

I do not mean that in a derogatory way.
Don’t do that to yourself. Like what are you thinking?!?!

What did you do shoot an entire box; like c’mon man take care of yourself that’s not ok.

Hahaha what???

The dude that shot 50ius is a super heavy. He hovers just below 300lbs at 6% bodyfat year round.

That seems accurate
The last time I checked was early last year at 4iu had a friend of mine over 500 , I think it was batch 88 or 90
Ya man my doc likes to run labs about every 6 weeks i have only used blacks with great lab results. His words were “ i dont know where u get this stuff but its real and has the best results i have seen in a while “

I’ve never gone above 5iu, I use GH all year. It makes everything bigger. My head, hands, feet, nose and dick have all gotten bigger through consistent GH use. It gives a 3D look to the muscles that can’t be replicated by other drugs IMO.

What I got from my 3 kit TP black run was more fullness, better recovery, and you can stay leaner on it eating the same diet you will get leaner with gh, gives u some water retention but I think that keeps you full and keeps the joints a little better.
Never went over 8iu a day and never got carpal tunnel. Will be running qsc 15iu x10 kits here soon and try to move up to 7.5 iu a day

I personally love GH. Running now 9 IU a day spread over 3 shots. Using the 117s.

Contemplating running 18 IU a day for a couple months.

I just aim for top of normal range for my age, which is ~220. 1 iu a day gets me there. My natural level has tanked with age and is somewhere around 100-120. Much higher than 220 and the sides start to come and not worth the squeeze. My level goes up with very little but I don't respond with massive muscle growth like the minority do. Plus I am way past the push it stage in life. Just never had that response though.

Possibly. What's a dick rapist?
Just a joke but an embelishment of a true story. Upstate NY mid 1980s. Never caught the guy from what I remember. Pine Hills is a rich area. Guy would break in in the middle of the night and rape wealthy women.

I use GH to get the most out of my physique. You're fooling yourself if you think you've done everything you can and haven't used GH.

My dosages have varied wildly - as low as 4IU on rest days and upwards of 50IU when I really pushed it last year. If you want to take your physique to the max then treat it like testosterone - take as much as you can without side effects impacting you.

I've been on GH nonstop since late 2018 and never plan to go off.
Did the 50iu make you pretty sleepy? What did you notice, pros and cons, at that high of a dose?

Just a joke but an embelishment of a true story. Upstate NY mid 1980s. Never caught the guy from what I remember. Pine Hills is a rich area. Guy would break in in the middle of the night and rape wealthy women.
Yikes! Serial rapist with a clear MO. Still out there. That's more than a little unsettling. Be a quick verdict and quite a mess if he beat homesec and broke into this house though.

The only wealthy woman I hook up with is my wife. But it's usually me screaming rape. LOL. Maybe I need a whistle.

I cant lie this and your parties sound fun as hell! Whats a dart or two stabbed in an arm or body . 🤣
Dont know but ask my cousin. When we were young we were playing darts and i throw one but missed. It dissapeared from my view- so i asked him: have you seen my dart? Nope - he replied. Two seconds later i realised - it was stuck in his calve…. He had no clue …

I sometimes have doubts about what I think of HGH. There are times where I absolutely like it as it seems to keep me a bit leaner and if I look full it makes me look very full. There's also times where I'm like is it worth the extra cash even though with guys like TP it's cheap now. This is mostly because I see guys who claim 0.5 iu a week changes their complete physique and I don't feel it does that to me. I've been up to 12 IU on trainingdays and 6 on rest days but it messed up my RHR so I'm now on 5 iu of browns.

Recovery, ability to pound food, fullness, easier ability to stay lean.

It’s so cheap now why not lol.

Totally changed my life, been using steroids since my 20s never heavy use, max 750mg test per week. Started on GH about a year ago, everything better, sleep, energy levels, bf massively reduced, the missus even says I've grown in the most important department lol. I use 5iu daily, don't mess with all this splitting the dose etc just take in the morning on an empty.

It is interesting when you see threads like this how much opinions can vary. I've tried about everything and never left feeling like I needed or wanted to use it more. I have thought about trying 5-7 iu's a day for the next sever months. The most I ever took was lower like 2-4 iu so that is likely the reason I may not have noticed as much as the others. Seems like the bodybuilding "magic" happens at the 5+ zone.

Taking 5iu in the morning fasted. Been on for about a month. I haven’t changed my diet and was losing about 1lb a week before starting. My weight has jumped up 7lbs but I’m just as lean if not a little leaner. Definitely notice my muscles look so much fuller. Was thinking about jumping it to 10iu daily to see if there is any additional benefits. The 2 weeks or so on 5iu I was so exhausted. I fought thru it and by week 3-4 i felt more energy etc. loving it so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner