over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

18 IU a day and 5g gear test and mast

Yes, that was a bit much. Very uncharacteristic of Luki but we all have bad days.
I wouldn’t say uncharacteristic of him brotha. But anywho. That was just an idiotic thing to say.

Yeah. That’s completely ridiculous. He does like to hate on people every now and then. Just throwing his own insecurities off on others. I’m Just being honest. Pay him no mind. You look great chase and have made awesome progress anybody can see that !

Is it tho? Someone posted he went from 270 to 207 with JP for a show. He's probably sitting around that same 270ish weight?

Im not trying to hate but just saying it like it is. Time will tell what's what. I'd sure hope some progress has been made with those doses. Until then I'm sure we can expect some more feet pics in this thread and nothing else really.

Is it tho? Someone posted he went from 270 to 207 with JP for a show. He's probably sitting around that same 270ish weight?

Im not trying to hate but just saying it like it is. Time will tell what's what. I'd sure hope some progress has been made with those doses. Until then I'm sure we can expect some more feet pics in this thread and nothing else really.
He’s just not a fan of his because Luki roasted him about wearing a shirt for update pics a couple months back lol. Grudges die hard on the internet!

I think @beast405 was pointing out the obvious..... If you don't see the "big fish, small pond" mentality of some of the members your probably apart of it. I don't want to get into an argument about it but the shit is clear as day. I'm sure you'll flame away becuase that's what you do.

I think @beast405 was pointing out the obvious..... If you don't see the "big fish, small pond" mentality of some of the members your probably apart of it. I don't want to get into an argument about it but the shit is clear as day. I'm sure you'll flame away becuase that's what you do.

Yes, some of the members unfortunately have oversized egos.

Hard to get into an argument with someone when you don’t specify who you’re talking to 🤷🏻‍♂️

The 270 i reached before was nothing like the 275 i am now. That and JP put me on baby doses for the contest prep and my best look was 4 weeks out at 225. Peak week i went from 220 to 207 the morning of the show. I shriveled the fuck up.

the guy claims that he has no estrogenic sides where he has skin as thick as an elephant and endema on his ankles like 300kg mega obese american lol

he is 270 lbs - he is cutting and I bet he will be a little over 200 lbs - bad way...

Is this the comment everyone is talking about? Doesn't seem all that bad to be honest. I refuse to believe even the most ardent bodybuilder would be so myopically into bodybuilding to let this comment even be a blip on the radar.

The 270 i reached before was nothing like the 275 i am now. That and JP put me on baby doses for the contest prep and my best look was 4 weeks out at 225. Peak week i went from 220 to 207 the morning of the show. I shriveled the fuck up.
Can you go more into detail of "baby doses"? That's a lot of water loss during peak week...WTF

He’s just not a fan of his because Luki roasted him about wearing a shirt for update pics a couple months back lol. Grudges die hard on the internet!
I’m a fan of you and luki bro ! You’re a little fella in stature but have great shape for a 165lb kid. I’m sure you’ll be a top level pro 💪. And luki is well he’s a big guy no legs but his upper body is decent.I’d expect a lot more from somebody who focuses there whole life on bodybuilding but hey who am I right ?

Exactly

I’m a fan of you and luki bro ! You’re a little fella in stature but have great shape for a 165lb kid. I’m sure you’ll be a top level pro 💪. And luki is well he’s a big guy no legs but his upper body is decent.I’d expect a lot more from somebody who focuses their whole life on bodybuilding but hey who am I right ?
You’re still upset…I weighed in at 223 lbs for my last show, give the sneak diss another shot.

Btw, I’ve seen what you look like without the shirt. Not impressed. Let me know if you need any advice, I’m here to help.

You’re still upset…I weighed in at 223 lbs for my last show, give the sneak diss another shot.

Btw, I’ve seen what you look like without the shirt. Not impressed. Let me know if you need any advice, I’m here to help.
You ain’t gotta be impressed my brotha. My life doesn’t revolve around the gym and eating right 24/7. This is just a hobby for me

I’m a fan of you and luki bro ! You’re a little fella in stature but have great shape for a 165lb kid. I’m sure you’ll be a top level pro 💪. And luki is well he’s a big guy no legs but his upper body is decent.I’d expect a lot more from somebody who focuses there whole life on bodybuilding but hey who am I right ?

Calling out the big boys...this should go well 🤣

You ain’t gotta be impressed my brotha. My life doesn’t revolve around the gym and eating right 24/7. This is just a hobby for me
Yessir, I heard that one last time as well. Not gonna give the sneak diss another try, eh? Aight then.

I actually remember watching this as I was thinking of hiring JP and it turned me off from it. I believe you looked much better weeks before, not sure what happened but if you’re interested in sharing I’d love to hear.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkygear
NapsGear