over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

18 IU a day and 5g gear test and mast

Chase, I have no idea how u let that idiot get thru his ranting. Victor showed up here about a year or two ago and when pushed to have any healthy discussion became unglued. Dude’s ego is so big it’s scary.

Statements like, “I am the worlds leading expert on PED usage” and “there can be entertainers but there can only be one educator and that is me” are just mind blowing.
To sum it up the guy is a fucking idiot. The worlds leading expert on ped usage lol 😂

So he seems mad at you that you didn’t “run your cycle by him” essentially? Why on earth would that be something you are supposed to do?
I totally forgot about this part. Lol. Chase was like uhhh because you didn’t even cross my mind Lmaoo

Back on topic...
In the past I've been on high Test+Mast for a decent amount of time. Not this high, but up to 1,5 grams of Test with 800mg Mast E.
Did I experience the craziest and fastest gains of my life? No. But made slow and steady progress and, possibly most important, I've rarely felt that good, both mentally and physically. Not a single side effect to complain about, and my bloodwork was surprisingly good.

@ChaseIrons if you said it before my apologies for missing it. I know initially from one of your previous videos you talked about the 18 IU a day for 3 months prior to going on vacation I think it was.

How much longer do you plan to continue that protocol? On a side note recently purchased your L-Carnitine and will be stocking up on more soon.

I’d like to think I know a thing or two about training/supplements that being said I just wanna make sure I understand…that’s 500mg of testosterone a day ?? So 3500mg of test per week ?? If that is the case I’ll just say this, that’s ABSURD !!!!!

I’d like to think I know a thing or two about training/supplements that being said I just wanna make sure I understand…that’s 500mg of testosterone a day ?? So 3500mg of test per week ?? If that is the case I’ll just say this, that’s ABSURD !!!!!
Absurd or not it's all a matter of personal opinion, but far from unheard of.

That's the Munzer dosage people were shocked about at the time, and some claimed they didn't believe it. Milos said something about that plan being what he took in a month, not a day, something like that. But that's ridiculous, it was plain to see what was meant.
I maintain that that's the point where test dosages started really going up, on average. I think Munzer really did have an effect, before that people couldn't wrap their head around it, 2 Testovirons a day, and it was precontest. Even Duchaine was like what the hell is going on.

Dallas was taking 9CC of Test per day he did not say if it was prop or c/e though.

I have to post this again because I think it's "funny" what people commented about it. After Dallas died there was a supposed cycle floating around that was supposedly Dallas'. Now Chad was Dallas' coach at one time and Chad commented that the plan was REAL but that it was a precontest SHOPPING LIST for 2 people.

Tell me, is this how you write out a shopping list? Come on now lol. Even if not real you can tell this is something someone assembled who is familiar with extreme PED use, and I wouldn't doubt Dallas did something close to this.

Also, iirc, Chad said when he started coaching Dalls he cut Dallas' dosages by HALF so you know it was a lot. But then Chad said Dallas was still probably doing stuff that he had told him to cut out, he specifically mentioned the EPO.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230713_202251_Quora.jpg
    Screenshot_20230713_202251_Quora.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 151
the only thing that changed between 3 years ago and now is the last year has included telmisartan and rosuvastatin and koncentrated k which reversed my calcium score from a 123 to 0

and im not going to list it all here because ive made countless videos on my health supp stacks

Is there anything that you put your calcium score of 123 down to in the past?

Poor diet, recs, smoking, alcohol, no health sups, PEDs, etc..?

Back on topic...
In the past I've been on high Test+Mast for a decent amount of time. Not this high, but up to 1,5 grams of Test with 800mg Mast E.
Did I experience the craziest and fastest gains of my life? No. But made slow and steady progress and, possibly most important, I've rarely felt that good, both mentally and physically. Not a single side effect to complain about, and my bloodwork was surprisingly good.
I was going to ask Chase but I’ll ask you instead since your mast dose I would consider high.
What is your reasoning behind (Chase if you would like to answer also) using such a high dose (at least I would consider it high) of Masteron? What are you exactly trying to accomplish with this high of a dose? Is it because your test dose is high? Understand I’m definitely not condemning this dose, I’m fascinated by high dose cycles, but what advantage is there in running a gram of Masteron a week vs maybe 4-500mg?

I was going to ask Chase but I’ll ask you instead since your mast dose I would consider high.
What is your reasoning behind (Chase if you would like to answer also) using such a high dose (at least I would consider it high) of Masteron? What are you exactly trying to accomplish with this high of a dose? Is it because your test dose is high? Understand I’m definitely not condemning this dose, I’m fascinated by high dose cycles, but what advantage is there in running a gram of Masteron a week vs maybe 4-500mg?
I find that Masteron's effects follows a S shaped curve; at 100-150mg/week I experience almost no effect, from 250-300mg up to about 800, the higher the better, then at one gram and over I experience no further benefit compared to 800.
Now strictly speaking of antiestrogenic effects, things may work differently when paired with 3 grams of test.

That's the Munzer dosage people were shocked about at the time, and some claimed they didn't believe it. Milos said something about that plan being what he took in a month, not a day, something like that. But that's ridiculous, it was plain to see what was meant.
I maintain that that's the point where test dosages started really going up, on average. I think Munzer really did have an effect, before that people couldn't wrap their head around it, 2 Testovirons a day, and it was precontest. Even Duchaine was like what the hell is going on.

The most test I have heard someone use was 10g and that was through Geno. Although he just used test and nothing else. I don't understand how guys think taking 3-5 grams is so hard (practically speaking). 3ml test daily is 900mg so you just inject a different body part each day and you have 5.4g. They could even do 3ml bi-laterally and do that EOD if they didn't want to shoot every day. Someone a bit mental could even shoot test500 at 2ml daily and that's 7g if they really wanted to. That's just an example but some guys are completely crazy and they are shooting 10 different things daily and you have to be super dedicated (and mental) to basically allocate 1 hour every day just for injecting. I will never forget hearing about the IGF-1 LR3 x 50 microinjects (10mcg) EOD... now that is dedication :D

I find that Masteron's effects follows a S shaped curve; at 100-150mg/week I experience almost no effect, from 250-300mg up to about 800, the higher the better, then at one gram and over I experience no further benefit compared to 800.
Now strictly speaking of antiestrogenic effects, things may work differently when paired with 3 grams of test.
Only thing I’ve noticed from pushing it higher was more and more forearm cramps. Oh my nipples looked great too. Wish I got the libido/drive everyone talked about.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkygear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131