over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2023 Texas Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies if I grabbed one of the photoshopped pics. I don't know why people do that. But my point remains. The unedited pic of him in that pose is outstanding, and even more so because it hides what is, IMHO, his two biggest weaknesses. that's smart posing, but you can't hide that in prejudging.
have you seen him live? I spoke to him at Binous gym in Dubai and what I would give for his calves. Nice big shape, only higher set due to its height..... Everyone can have weaknesses, but the overall impression is perfect with Andrew.

Bodybuilding is a subjective sport and this an open forum where everyone is entitled to their own opinion but some of these critiques of Andrew are absolutely fucking retarded. Trying to shrink his obliques for more of a v taper? Are you joking? This dude has the best v out of anyone who will be on that Olympia stage in a few months. And all this nonsense about his forearms and calves 🤦‍♂️. The only thing he needs to improve are his glutes/hammies and nail the posing. I can’t tell if some of you are nitpicking just to nitpick or you’re fucking blind. Ok rant over…

Bodybuilding is a subjective sport and this an open forum where everyone is entitled to their own opinion but some of these critiques of Andrew are absolutely fucking retarded. Trying to shrink his obliques for more of a v taper? Are you joking? This dude has the best v out of anyone who will be on that Olympia stage in a few months. And all this nonsense about his forearms and calves 🤦‍♂️. The only thing he needs to improve are his glutes/hammies and nail the posing. I can’t tell if some of you are nitpicking just to nitpick or you’re fucking blind. Ok rant over…
It is embarrassing for a supposed serious BB board especially someone being incapable of spotting a heavily editted image.

Tyler Manion just posted two videos on IG breaking down the Texas Pro Men’s Open competition between Andrew and Hunter.

At no point in the 15 minute + of video did he mention forearms, calves or Andrew’s obliques being a drawback to his physique.

This is why it’s sometimes frustrating to discuss bodybuilding on here…I think some of the people with wonky opinions probably don’t even know who Tyler Manion is.

With a mainstream sport like football or basketball, most people have played for at least a few years in middle school and can understand the rules at the pro level because there are very few differences. That’s not at all the case with bodybuilding as the majority of the fans are incredibly uneducated and really don’t seem to have any real understanding of what’s valued and judged.

Tyler Manion just posted two videos on IG breaking down the Texas Pro Men’s Open competition between Andrew and Hunter.

At no point in the 15 minute + of video did he mention forearms, calves or Andrew’s obliques being a drawback to his physique.

This is why it’s sometimes frustrating to discuss bodybuilding on here…I think some of the people with wonky opinions probably don’t even know who Tyler Manion is.

With a mainstream sport like football or basketball, most people have played for at least a few years in middle school and can understand the rules at the pro level because there are very few differences. That’s not at all the case with bodybuilding as the majority of the fans are incredibly uneducated and really don’t seem to have any real understanding of what’s valued and judged.
Tyler Manion needs to pick up a dumbbell. I’ve said this before - it’s fucking embarrassing he’s going to be the face of the IFBB and NPC when Jim drops dead.

Tyler Manion needs to pick up a dumbbell. I’ve said this before - it’s fucking embarrassing he’s going to be the face of the IFBB and NPC when Jim drops dead.
Lol Tyler is not huge but he has an athletic physique. He’s gotten bigger over the last few years. I used to hate on him before I got to know him but he’s actually incredibly knowledgeable when it comes to bodybuilding.

this 1000x

The vast majority of this board are regular gym bros who are interested in gear discussion. They are nottt bodybuilding fans. So when IFBB or NPC chats take place, it’s fairly obvious who the hell knows what they are talking about.

i feel bad for Nick tbh

kid has his heart so set on being the best.. but he just doesn't have 'it'..

he will be beaten by Jacked at the O' and slip a few places from last year. Bet on it

he does have father time on his side though

I'll agree that BB is subjective. And I've been very clear that I think this guy is outstanding, and I'm not arguing with the placings given at this competition.

But we were all talking about how this guy is going to blow everyone away at the O. Maybe he will. But is it nitpicking to mention a weakness? He's going to be standing next to the top guys if he's in the running, and when you're trying to pic between who's the best of the top 5 guys, what will the judges be doing? They've got to pick one over the others, and is that nitpicking? If Derek, or Nick, or Samson, or whoever has better calve insertions, and actually has proportional forearms, it's just the way it is. Yes, it's structural, and Jacked is taller which gives him both some advantages and disadvantages. Such is BB.

Again, the dude looks great. But I'm not sure he'll clean up at the O. I do like him a lot, and it'll be fun to see him competing with the other top guys.

Andrew Jacked Says His Focus Is Back, ‘Bigger Hamstrings’ and ‘Tighter Glutes’ for 2023 Mr. Olympia​

Just as thought- maybe guys on here who haven’t competed or don’t should not be critiquing as much.

Like @TheOtherOne55 said- most guys on here are gym bros wanting to talk gear. Competing is a different life and world.

But the beauty of this sport is that it doesn’t matter what any of us on this board think or say. All that matters is how these competitors show up and look on stage the day of the competition.

Idk what you guys are talking about, i can still see his profile, if he was banned that wouldn’t be possible. At least not with a perm ban. I was just talking to him last night
Under his username on his post in this thread it says BANNED

Edit
He has a 7 day ban

I've competed multiple times, granted 20 years ago. My critique is legitimate. We just weigh things differently.

Once Jacked is on stage with the very best physiques on the planet, the differences that cause one of them to win will be nitpicking. I think one of the intangible things about him that i really like is the "flow" of his physique. The tight waist, excellent taper and sharp obliques give him a nice classic look. And I think his conditioning was excellent. Maybe it's his height, but he doesn't look blocky.

Just hard to hand someone first place when he's got no forearms. Did Dillet win the O? Nope. Why? Because from the back he got destroyed by Dorian and Shawn (and just about anyone else). What about Strydom? Nope. Same reason. I loved both of those guys, and on certain poses you just say "wow!" Why were guys like Zane, Lebrada and Samir so outstanding, while not nearly as huge as some others? Almost no weaknesses. I suppose that's the direction I lean, and why this sport is subjective and difficult to find consensus.

In any event, the O will be fun to watch, as I think the top spot is up for grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear