over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2023 Texas Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's in his late 30's though
not sure that really matters here. the body just has the look. You can see it all over. His upper chest for one. It's like the area is just begging for more size.

For the way he talked to another mod and for posting private messages in the open I would have perma banned his ass instantly. Lucky for him the mod that did it was more lenient.
He posted private messages because a mod wrongfully accused him of some shit he didn’t do AND another made a thread about the weak accusation. If that happened to me, I would try and clear my name too.

He posted private messages because a mod wrongfully accused him of some shit he didn’t do AND another made a thread about the weak accusation. If that happened to me, I would try and clear my name too.
Then you deal with it in private.

If you post private messages that you had with someone (not just a mod) your ass would be out of here too. Nothing is more important that privacy. You breach that, you are gone.

And I am tired of you guys arguing the mod decisions. You don't like them go to another forum. This site has always been run with strict rules.
There are countless members that have been here forever with thousands of posts each, whom never had any issues, but there's a bunch of you that always carry on and cause issues regularly.
It's always the same members that come up in discussions in the Admin forum.

You guys don't like the way we run things, go somewhere else. If you want to stay, abide by the rules and stop challenging the mods. It's not a hard concept.

If you post private messages that you had with someone (not just a mod) your ass would be out of here too. Nothing is more important that privacy. You breach that, you are gone.

And I am tired of you guys arguing the mod decisions. You don't like them go to another forum. This site has always been run with strict rules.
There are countless members that have been here forever with thousands of posts each, whom never had any issues, but there's a bunch of you that always carry on and cause issues regularly.

You guys don't like the way we run things, go somewhere else. If you want to stay, abide by the rules and stop challenging the mods. It's not a hard concept.
I like him and I think he adds value to the site, that said I 100% agree with this. Also, that said, 3-day ban? who cares? just take it, move on with your life, and come back when it's up. Eveyrone has said some dumb shit on a site and gotten their dick slammed ina drawer for it. It is not that big of a deal. No one actually holds grudges over some dumb shit said on a forum.

That’s like half the story lol
He wasn’t banned for posting private convos, it was already squashed between him and the mod by then.

But it’s fine. Mods are giving half truths to you as justification. no one is arguing.

That’s like half the story lol
He wasn’t banned for posting private convos, it was already squashed between him and the mod by then.

But it’s fine. Mods are giving half truths to you as justification. no one is arguing.
Your playing with fire 🔥 brother, I would L.I.G. (let it go). Don't want to see you on vacation as I enjoy your post also.

I agree PMs are sacred and posting them in the open is not kosher at all. Let's all remember that and if y'all got beef take it to PM :)

Your playing with fire 🔥 brother, I would L.I.G. (let it go). Don't want to see you on vacation as I enjoy your post also.
@TheOtherOne55 is a great poster / great perspective and I always enjoy as I do you @b-boy. you guys have too much cred to be banned though IMO. Mods probably don't want to get in the business of banning their best-contributing members.

@b-boy is right. He’s been here since 2003 and I have since 2007. This is @Big A forum- his house, his rules.

What’s happened is done. It doesn’t get better than this forum online. It’s been a big part of molding me into the bodybuilder I am today.

The solution here isn’t challenging what’s done and making an already bad situation worse, but instead the more experienced members need to post more if we don’t like what the new crowd has to offer.

I would hate to see someone not have access to this place as I have for all these years over something we will all forget about in a few weeks.

I’m back! And I’m ready to squash this all. First, I will apologize for posting PMs. There was no private info shared and I’ve done it before when that Hieu guy PMed me something rude because I thought it was dumb without issue. It’s also not part of the official rules. But water under the bridge and I will not make that mistake again…

Anyway. I have to get this off my chest. This will probably be deleted and earn me another ban (maybe permanent this time, we’ll see) but as a man and father I’m not going to let anyone treat me over the internet in a manner that I know they wouldn’t in person, whether or not they’re a moderator on a bodybuilding forum. On top of that, things have been misrepresented by not giving context to this situation which is part of the reason for why I posted screenshots in the first place. I know no one cares at this point except me, but I have to make this post. Warning, long post ahead…

My ban was unjustified. As stated earlier, the private messages that I shared contained no private information that was not included in my post in the quoting replies thread. The reason I posted the messages was to corroborate what I wrote - alfresco ignored my explanation about not editing quoted posts, insulted my character to the mods and then backpedaled when biggerp told him that I didn’t edit the post while taking zero ownership.

As a man, I take ownership of my mistakes and I apologize when I’ve done wrong. Alfresco refused to and ducked the topic entirely despite being asked for clarification multiple times via DM. So, I said the following in response to him being upset that I posted private messages:

Understood and I apologize.

I would appreciate having my word trusted when I've never been anything but an honest, appreciated member of the board instead of being disparaged to other mods when I very clearly stated what happened.

Owning your error to the mods/publicly would also be appreciated since you have deleted the screenshots and removed the context of my post.

Alfresco took that as justification to ban me for seven days (not three as stated elsewhere). The message I received as explanation was:

You are not in charge here and your behavior has been inappropriate..

I know I don’t run things here. But I was not disrespectful at all up to that point and I don’t think I asked for anything that a person of good character wouldn’t be happy to give. And I didn’t challenge a mod but it’s funny that I’m being painted as doing that to justify an unjust banning.

Anyway, I enjoy the board and I’ve built some good friendships here. I see my posts are also enjoyed and some vocal veterans would like for me to stay and that means a lot. A lot of the mods are cool af (shout out Pesty and OTH). I would like to continue posting but if the mods/Big A don’t want that, that is their prerogative.

If I am allowed to remain, I am ready to move on from this topic. Some ownership from alfresco would be great but if that doesn’t happen, that’s ok.

I’m back! And I’m ready to squash this all. First, I will apologize for posting PMs. There was no private info shared and I’ve done it before when that Hieu guy PMed me something rude because I thought it was dumb without issue. It’s also not part of the official rules. But water under the bridge and I will not make that mistake again…

Anyway. I have to get this off my chest. This will probably be deleted and earn me another ban (maybe permanent this time, we’ll see) but as a man and father I’m not going to let anyone treat me over the internet in a manner that I know they wouldn’t in person, whether or not they’re a moderator on a bodybuilding forum. On top of that, things have been misrepresented by not giving context to this situation which is part of the reason for why I posted screenshots in the first place. I know no one cares at this point except me, but I have to make this post. Warning, long post ahead…

My ban was unjustified. As stated earlier, the private messages that I shared contained no private information that was not included in my post in the quoting replies thread. The reason I posted the messages was to corroborate what I wrote - alfresco ignored my explanation about not editing quoted posts, insulted my character to the mods and then backpedaled when biggerp told him that I didn’t edit the post while taking zero ownership.

As a man, I take ownership of my mistakes and I apologize when I’ve done wrong. Alfresco refused to and ducked the topic entirely despite being asked for clarification multiple times via DM. So, I said the following in response to him being upset that I posted private messages:

I would appreciate having my word trusted when I've never been anything but an honest, appreciated member of the board instead of being disparaged to other mods when I very clearly stated what happened.

Owning your error to the mods/publicly would also be appreciated since you have deleted the screenshots and removed the context of my post.

Alfresco took that as justification to ban me for seven days (not three as stated elsewhere). The message I received as explanation was:

I know I don’t run things here. But I was not disrespectful at all up to that point and I don’t think I asked for anything that a person of good character wouldn’t be happy to give. And I didn’t challenge a mod but it’s funny that I’m being painted as doing that to justify an unjust banning.

Anyway, I enjoy the board and I’ve built some good friendships here. I see my posts are also enjoyed and some vocal veterans would like for me to stay and that means a lot. A lot of the mods are cool af (shout out Pesty and OTH). I would like to continue posting but if the mods/Big A don’t want that, that is their prerogative.

If I am allowed to remain, I am ready to move on from this topic. Some ownership from alfresco would be great but if that doesn’t happen, that’s ok.
Yeah baw! He’s back! Hopefully this is the end of it. I can’t stand all the retarded noobs who have been joining/posting lately. Need you here my dude.

You guys are really thick sometimes. If I was the mod involved (I am not so what I say doesn't matter in the outcome) I would ban you now. I would not care about the circumstances in the slightest. I would ban you simply because this whole thing is too much pain the ass to spend ANY energy on it and I would not allow anyone to take up space in my mind. I would just click a button and simply move on because I have infinitely more important things in my life to spend my energy on than someone giving me grief on an internet site.

But that's me. You, pushing this whole thing this much over a temp ban is really stupid.

I will make it very simple.

Fuck you if you don’t like it here. If you don’t like the board or agree with decisions made by the mods, leave the board.

I for one, think it’s really cool that a former ‘instagram’ bodybuilder like Andrew Jacked decided to throw his ‘hat in the ring’ and compete

And not only compete, but do extremely well.

Too bad he took so long to jump in

Now we just have to convince Joey Swole to sign up for a competition

I for one, think it’s really cool that a former ‘instagram’ bodybuilder like Andrew Jacked decided to throw his ‘hat in the ring’ and compete

And not only compete, but do extremely well.

Too bad he took so long to jump in

Now we just have to convince Joey Swole to sign up for a competition
I guess Joey Swole did use to compete I think as a heavyweight . Not sure what level he made it to though I didn’t bother looking that far into it.

What a funny, power-hungry, butt-hurt thread this has become 😂

Moving on.
I think we just need to crush this once and for all and everyone start posting up pics of their forearms.

Isn’t that how we settle things around here... 🤣

Seriously, I agree with you. This has turned into 5 year olds on a playground. Let’s all play nice and get along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner