over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2023 Texas Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did he get banned???
I'm leaving this subject alone so I don't end up banned. Can't wait till he returns, one of the best posters active right now.

I'm surprised he doesn't know why he got banned. At the board where I'm a mod, if I give someone a temporary ban, there's an option to provide the member the reason he/she got banned, and I always provide the reason because the goal of a temp ban is to correct some type of behavior, and if they don't know, the ban won't do much good.

I do know he and another guy were giving somebody quite a bit of grief earlier in this thread, and a mod posted a "cool it" warning. Not sure if it was ignored, and then those posts were subsequently deleted.

i feel bad for Nick tbh

kid has his heart so set on being the best.. but he just doesn't have 'it'..

he will be beaten by Jacked at the O' and slip a few places from last year. Bet on it

he does have father time on his side though
I definitely don't feel bad for Nick. He's already accomplished more in his career than most pros and he's got quite awhile to accomplish more. He's also driving around in a Hellcat with a hot Latina girlfriend, he's doing good lol.

That being said, he can definitely beat Andrew, at least one more time. I just can't see him beating Samson at the O unless Samson shits the bed and doesn't nail his peak. To me, Samson is the clear favorite to win the Olympia (unless there's a political element that I don't know about, I ALWAYS wonder about that).

Not a good move to ban top posters of this forum
Really? How about you and everyone else that feels the same fuck off to another forum?

For the way he talked to another mod and for posting private messages in the open I would have perma banned his ass instantly. Lucky for him the mod that did it was more lenient.

And all this Andrew Jacked comments. Yeah, he has some outstanding bodyparts but the obvious flaws are glaring too. If this is the best that competitive bodybuilding has to offer today, it's fucking sad. A ton of guys from 20yrs ago would have wiped the floor with him. I thought that sports in general are meant to advance.

And all this Andrew Jacked comments. Yeah, he has some outstanding bodyparts but the obvious flaws are glaring too. If this is the best that competitive bodybuilding has to offer today, it's fucking sad. A ton of guys from 20yrs ago would have wiped the floor with him. I thought that sports in general are meant to advance.
I use to think the same thing about Dallas McCarver until I seen him in person on stage at the Chicago Pro and that wide motherfucker opened up In the front relaxed pose and I was like "holy mother of Jesus" he looked cartoon looking, people say the same thing about Andrew Jacked except the word "pretty" is also used. Flex Lewis even said he is one of the most impressive guys he has seen in person.

I use to think the same thing about Dallas McCarver until I seen him in person on stage at the Chicago Pro and that wide motherfucker opened up In the front relaxed pose and I was like "holy mother of Jesus" he looked cartoon looking, people say the same thing about Andrew Jacked except the word "pretty" is also used. Flex Lewis even said he is one of the most impressive guys he has seen in person.
In person or on stage? As you know, some that look crazy good next to you dissapear on stage and others that look like nothing next to you, totally dominate under the lights.

I think the reason why he "dominates" is because everyone else is so weak overall.
In the photos posted earlier, the smooth guy next to him looks to have a perfect flow and structure (from the front at least). THAT guy, if he decides to diet, would look insane.

He said he No go back to pm
I was mad and said the same thing when bigchef banned me, he will get over it and come back just like I did and me and chef got along fine after that.

In person or on stage? As you know, some that look crazy good next to you dissapear on stage and others that look like nothing next to you, totally dominate under the lights.

I think the reason why he "dominates" is because everyone else is so weak overall.
In the photos posted earlier, the smooth guy next to him looks to have a perfect flow and structure (from the front at least). THAT guy, if he decides to diet, would look insane.
Ha ha EVERYONE in bodybuilding right now AGREES with you if you are talking about Thomas Carlos Jr (the short thick legged black guy) if he brings up his back and conditioning he is going to be hell to deal with

Bodybuilding is a subjective sport and this an open forum where everyone is entitled to their own opinion but some of these critiques of Andrew are absolutely fucking retarded. Trying to shrink his obliques for more of a v taper? Are you joking? This dude has the best v out of anyone who will be on that Olympia stage in a few months.
I think Andrew has a generational physique with the potential to be something historic. Anyone who has followed bodybuilding for long enough can immediately spot this kind of potential. He's already amazing and yet his frame absolutely screams out at you that he could hold another 20-30lbs. The guy can be something truly exceptional in the history of bodybuilding. As such, it's fun to imagine ways he can achieve that potential.

His abs and midsection, as I already pointed out, are great. That doesn't mean they are perfect. Ronnie's biceps in 1998 were already great. That didn't stop him from improving them. Andrew can look better if he takes his already great midsection, and makes it better.

Why this annoys and troubles and confuses so many of you is beyond me.

If calves aren't judged, how come all these black guys shoot them up, including Andrew?

Andrew has the structure, it's not so much that his individual bodyparts are best in show, it's the aesthetic impact he has.

Regarding the waist, IMO there's such a thing as a too small waist, not that you see this often. It's subjective to a degree but a very small waist will make you look weak and like there's just something off. Remember Buchanan? A big differential between shoulders and waist doesn't mean more aesthetic (aesthetics can be subjective but there are seemingly some objective beauty standards that people agree on).

IRL, I would say forearms and calves are probably the most magnetic parts you can have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner