mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

My biggest hesitation with nandrolone is hearing people’s EKG’s are different (something about QT intervals) on them. But seems to go back when people come off.

How’s heart rate on each of them?
Heart rate is same for me on both, usually 60s-70s.

My diet and electrolytes/fluid intake are very consistent and dialed in, so I don’t have much water weight fluctuations even on nandralone.

My biggest hesitation with nandrolone is hearing people’s EKG’s are different (something about QT intervals) on them. But seems to go back when people come off.

How’s heart rate on each of them?
If you are an athlete, the EKG will always be different than the average person's - you don't even have to use steroids to make it happen.

Be guided by a heart ultrasound examination

no , how much GH you take a day?
Currently none but I always start off with 1 and work my way up. Well not always but as soon as I hit that 2 week mark, boom lazy pos, like physically depressed. And the process seems to accelerate over time. I could take two weeks off and then just run for two weeks and repeat, but it goes down to in 1 week I am a pos and then it goes a few days. I really want to run gh and am kinda grasping at straws here to justify picking up some more. Probably will anyway shit is cheap enough these days. But if you have any ideas please let me know i don't care how basic it sounds.

If you are an athlete, the EKG will always be different than the average person's - you don't even have to use steroids to make it happen.

Be guided by a heart ultrasound examination
I do an echocardiogram every year but I can’t help but remember a cardiac sonographer a few years back mention the QT interval being different on nandrolone. I take it with a grain of salt but I’m also not totally dismissing it either, given that one mouse study on blood vessel health. I might have to do a little digging.

I do an echocardiogram every year but I can’t help but remember a cardiac sonographer a few years back mention the QT interval being different on nandrolone. I take it with a grain of salt but I’m also not totally dismissing it either, given that one mouse study on blood vessel health. I might have to do a little digging.
there is no better tested steroid than nandrolone and it is certainly one of the safest steroids

I would still understand concerns if someone runs on 1-2g of nandrolone for long periods, but people usually take 300-400mg and panic lol

there is no better tested steroid than nandrolone and it is certainly one of the safest steroids

I would still understand concerns if someone runs on 1-2g of nandrolone for long periods, but people usually take 300-400mg and panic lol
Fair point. I was also listening to a video on YouTube from a doctor named Jeffrey Ruterbusch say he used 200mg of deca for 20 straight years, which is a good n = 1

deca.png

Had to. I love deca. They will pry my last vial from cold dead hands.

Currently none but I always start off with 1 and work my way up. Well not always but as soon as I hit that 2 week mark, boom lazy pos, like physically depressed. And the process seems to accelerate over time. I could take two weeks off and then just run for two weeks and repeat, but it goes down to in 1 week I am a pos and then it goes a few days. I really want to run gh and am kinda grasping at straws here to justify picking up some more. Probably will anyway shit is cheap enough these days. But if you have any ideas please let me know i don't care how basic it sounds.
Just a crazy thought that popped up. What would or wouldn't happen if only taken every third day? Seems like everyone does eod minimum. But now that I think about it, there was this 1 day a week megadose protocol here some claimed to have worked.

Just a crazy thought that popped up. What would or wouldn't happen if only taken every third day? Seems like everyone does eod minimum. But now that I think about it, there was this 1 day a week megadose protocol here some claimed to have worked.
lol, well lets find out!!!

I’ve always been fine using Deca and I feel it builds mass like nothing else, when combined with test.

Infact, my next bulk phase I’m going to trial high dose test + deca around 3g combined but run the GH at 10iu a day and experiment with slin.

Fair point. I was also listening to a video on YouTube from a doctor named Jeffrey Ruterbusch say he used 200mg of deca for 20 straight years, which is a good n = 1
My last cycle stretch before changing things up, which was about 12 weeks had NPP in at 600mg a week. My EKG and Echo were perfect. All my heart test were.

The devil is in the dosage and duration IMO.

But knowing your goals I’d personally do primo over nandralone. No question about it. You’ll feel better, have a better look and likely be healthier on the inside as well.

have a better look and likely be healthier on the inside as well.
Personally I think npp provides a great look assume you’re lean. Hard but very full.

Curious too, do we know for sure that primo is any “healthier” than nandralone?

As @luki7788 said, nandralone is the most well known studied injectable AAS after test. I often think that the “negatives” to health that other injectables “lack” is simply because they haven’t been studied enough to be verified in literature.

I think high prolactin? I know at least for myself that deca raises my prolactin, which didn't happen with tren, now I'm perfect with 0.25 dostinex, the perfect dose for me, but before taking it you always need blood tests, eliminating prolactin will help you makes you have a bad time
0,25mg Dostinex seems an interesting dose to not fuck up anything. Dosti is really a very potent drug.

0,25mg Dostinex seems an interesting dose to not fuck up anything. Dosti is really a very potent drug.
yes 0.25 is half of a micro tablet

a right dose to control prolactin; it always depends on the doses of Tren and Deca that are taken, and if perhaps they are used together in the same Deca+Tren stack

but it is to be used only if needed, for example I have never needed it with tren, but now with deca (long ester decanoate) I have seen this; However, in terms of joints, Forza is a crazy molecule. I had never used it before and I made a great discovery

huge fan of deca especially after I got injured. makes a big difference for joints even at 100mg/wk

I’ve always been fine using Deca and I feel it builds mass like nothing else, when combined with test.

Infact, my next bulk phase I’m going to trial high dose test + deca around 3g combined but run the GH at 10iu a day and experiment with slin.
now THAT'S a cycle. Go get it bro

monday-friday . makes it simple. or just do everyday. even simpler

My last cycle stretch before changing things up, which was about 12 weeks had NPP in at 600mg a week. My EKG and Echo were perfect. All my heart test were.

The devil is in the dosage and duration IMO.

But knowing your goals I’d personally do primo over nandralone. No question about it. You’ll feel better, have a better look and likely be healthier on the inside as well.
Good to hear! Super helpful that you provided that info about your EKG/echo.

I think I would go with NPP over primo because it’s a better muscle builder, cheaper, faster acting, and probably more hair safe. I have a full head of hair and probably am not at risk for hair loss but I’m still cautious about it, just in case.

Last time I took NPP was in 2013 (only four weeks) and last time I took primo was late 2017.

Good to hear! Super helpful that you provided that info about your EKG/echo.

I think I would go with NPP over primo because it’s a better muscle builder, cheaper, faster acting, and probably more hair safe. I have a full head of hair and probably am not at risk for hair loss but I’m still cautious about it, just in case.

Last time I took NPP was in 2013 (only four weeks) and last time I took primo was late 2017.
If NPP doesn’t give you E2 issues or mess with you mentally then it’s much more powerful for sure. And with NPP if you do have issues it will clear pretty quickly once off in comparison to Deca.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear