mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luki Offseason - blow up arms at 3" with SYNTHEROL(road do 320lbs)

Personally I think npp provides a great look assume you’re lean. Hard but very full.

Curious too, do we know for sure that primo is any “healthier” than nandralone?

As @luki7788 said, nandralone is the most well known studied injectable AAS after test. I often think that the “negatives” to health that other injectables “lack” is simply because they haven’t been studied enough to be verified in literature.
Primo was used and indicated for anemia many years ago. It has its own background of research.

Is it as strong as nandralone? No, but it also won’t convert as high or shut you down as hard.

Both have their place and it’s about finding which one works for your body best.

Primo was used and indicated for anemia many years ago. It has its own background of research.

Is it as strong as nandralone? No, but it also won’t convert as high or shut you down as hard.

Both have their place and it’s about finding which one works for your body best.
I should give a go to Primo soon, so at least my anemia will heal faster....
But the thing is.... No steroid raises my hematocrit or hemoglobin....

Luki im on 400 test 200mast 200 npp 3iu hgh 50mcg t4

my old gyno its getting a little bigger i take 10mg nolva
Im doing ed injection

My coach dont want to up the total mg already so his advice is to put test back to 200 and raise mast to 400 mg, he tells me mast will build the same muscle as test so it doens't matter

But istn't mast alot weaker then test

And what will be your advice?
Will do bloodwork over 4 weeks to check e2 prolactin thyroid and progestrone

Im doing ed injection

My coach dont want to up the total mg already so his advice is to put test back to 200 and raise mast to 400 mg, he tells me mast will build the same muscle as test so it doens't matter

Will do bloodwork over 4 weeks to check e2 prolactin thyroid and progesterone
If you have a coach listen to the coach not people from the forum - that's my advice

Im doing ed injection

I would drop that coach asap and take @luki7788

How can someone even say that jesus....

Im doing ed injection

whether its 200 test/400 mast or 400 test/200 mast, you wont notice ANY DIFFERENCE whatsoever.

And i know you know alot more then most coaches
The fact that you asked the original question means this bolded statement is false. You don't know what you're talking about.

I've never even ran NPP. I only ran Deca ONCE when i was competing, but now am a huge fan cuz you know.. I'm old(er). Did you guys feel any diff on NPP vs Deca? it's just a faster acting version no?

I've never even ran NPP. I only ran Deca ONCE when i was competing, but now am a huge fan cuz you know.. I'm old(er). Did you guys feel any diff on NPP vs Deca? it's just a faster acting version no?
Deca results in more nitrogen retention due to the ester, but beyond that they are the same.

small update - basically week 3 of the "diet" 420g of protein, 650g of carbs, no added fats except 10g of omega 3 per day

cardio 40 minutes of treadmill on an empty stomach 6x a week and now I try to take about 12-15k steps a day

Currently, I have about 285 lbs on an empty stomach and the plan is to basically stay on a slight/zero kcal deficit until the end of the year and keep the same 285 but much more lean and fix my health at 100%

Attachments

• IMG_0434.png
    IMG_0434.png
    72 KB · Views: 52
The bloat 😩
I think im just a "thicker skinned" big white guy. But deca alllways made be bloat hard, for whatever reason.
I need to be leannn to run it and not look horrible on it. With NPP i never got that. I always suggest NPP for the sheer reason of IF you get some weird side effects, you can pull it quicker and be done with it. With Deca youll have to suffer a bit longer.

The bloat 😩
I think im just a "thicker skinned" big white guy. But deca alllways made be bloat hard, for whatever reason.
I need to be leannn to run it and not look horrible on it. With NPP i never got that. I always suggest NPP for the sheer reason of IF you get some weird side effects, you can pull it quicker and be done with it. With Deca youll have to suffer a bit longer.
why does it matter if your bloated though offseason?

why does it matter if your bloated though offseason?
health first - holding an extra 10-15lbs of water is an unnecessary additional burden on the heart and you feel like a pregnant cow with no performance, which makes doing 20 reps of leg press or 12 reps sqats impossible, so your training sucks and you won't have optimal results

secondly, the times when bodybuilders looked like sumo wrestlers in the off-season are gone - everyone knows that being bloated brings more negatives and practically nothing positive.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackplace
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws